Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BooYa

RandomMess had the most liked thread title. Congrats! I had to change it slightly for it to fit though.

Recap

She’s a first time mammy.
The farmer wants a wife.
She doesn’t cook/doesn’t clean/doesn’t know how to wean.
Still hates the rats.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I admire her latest story. At least she has the balls to come on, say its all about the angles and that's she is curvy. Wish some others would take note. I've definitely noticed a difference in a good way lately. Perhaps she was dealing with some issues and has overcome these.

Reactions: 14

Shonsy

I’ve just watched Julie’s instagram stories today and by god she has me me smile. Such a different contrast from a few weeks ago. Keep it up Jules

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Hey guys
So yep it's me Alison, I saw a few posts about me after a friend let me know I was being spoken about and honestly it doesn't bother me you saying about my content etc, we all have opinions and it's grand. I can say my content has been rubbish this while back as I really lost the love for it all. I know there was a comment about me being one thing one day and something the next, it might look that way but really this is just all about lifestyle for me and what I enjoy and want to share, hope youse understand.
Whoever had seen me in their work and rude and entitled I'm really sorry if I ever came across that way and if I was a bitch to Scott, heck no point in lying I was probably bickering at him lol

Please to the person who said about my tongue and jaw, I can't help that 😂 it's unfortunately part of my epilepsy and the tremors that come with it
Just want to say about the meals, there wasn't going to be a before or after, the meals were discussed from the point of view of busy mums, or in my case quick and easy on days were maybe I have fitted etc.
For the skincare, I am really grateful to Collab with mainly Dermalogica, Image and Pixi and normally for the skincare it's always used a good month or so before chatting after an initial story etc.
I totally get youse have your opinions, I have been on here for a nosy the odd time the past few months, curiosity can sometimes get the better of us all, but please just keep my illness out of it
Ali xxx
Hi I don't actually follow you but read what has been on here and fair play to you for writing this and no your looks should not be discussed

If the rest of these influencers did this they would get more respect but unfortunately the majority of these grown women come across as self entitled brats who think the world owes them something and who think they are above other people just because they have a large following

Columbo

VIP Member
Look at the oul crabit face on her!! I hope his family see that! She’s at their house. That’s so fucking rude!!!
God she turns me, no manners at all. Imagine being close to 40 years of age and going to your in laws house and spending the whole time gurning/talking into your phone to your "followers".
Preaching about masks but gallivanting around the country. More bubbles than a bar of Aero ffs 🙄

• Haha
Good morning everybody...how are ye's? Why does she ask how everyone is when they reply she doesnt respond. I was a keen follower going through similar journey to her having my baby around the same time as her. Sent her a few messages over the past year. She reads them but no reply. Not even a double tap. Rude bitch!

Purplemania101

Julie saying the other day she’s on zero pay and broke but able to buy a new iPhone. And here big doll, if you can afford a new iPhone you afford a bloody plug. Hospitals are at breaking point, people can’t afford to feed their children and this gulpin is slabbering about a generic plug you can buy on Amazon for £1.99. Ffs I’ve about 50 in my house from over the years. This is what happens when they get everything for free.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ.

Another company to avoid. And I'm gutted because I've always loved stable lane boutique and Jayne who runs it is a genuinely lovely girl, I have been a regular customer and love watching her Instagram. I loved that last year she supported Alzheimer's society and gave back to the community.

She's just sent Julbert an outfit for Danny AND a shacket for herself which retails at £50.

I can't feel the same about her business after that. She didn't need to have Julie promote her busines, she is going from strength to strength on her own, disappointed in Stable Lane I have to say.

She could easily have taken that stock and put it into the women's Aid place nearby, given it to a charity that helps families in need such as surestart.

This whole gifting to influencers HAS to stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Jaybe

Do we really need to know she is on the flipping toilet??
Agree, no point complaining about not being able to pee in private then fekking broadcasting it across social media, FFS get a grip on yourself!
Attention seeking much?

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I hate that she has videoed her wee boy "having a tantrum"

"I'm just going to show people you're not an angel all the time"

Nobody gives a fuck Julie. Rather than comfort the child or distract him with a toy or something, you shoved a phone in his wee face.

Mother of the year...

• Sad

lmcn23

The videos in her kitchen state she had it out of the bag for 1 1/2 mins the ones of her in her pjs say it wasn’t out of the protective bag. No consistency in that story and she is out to get people into trouble by going to social media with it and naming the man is really terrible.
Allegedly the plastic covering looked like it had been rewrapped by a toddler, if it had have still been in the original plastic they would have taken it back (have a friend who works there!)

• Heart
  • Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
"You have to watch him like a hawk"

Yes, that's what having a baby entails Julie.

"Gone are the days of lying on the sofa"

Here I dunno, she's managing that rightly.

And those pyjamas will soon be able to walk to the laundry basket on their own 🤮

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Went on her stories for a nosey, wish I hadn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t know where to start:

I very much doubt that your followers asked for your postpartum story. This is just you wanting to talk about yourself again 🙄 nobody cares!!!!

Julie, this may come as a surprise to you but you weren’t the only person to have a baby during lockdown 😱 - at least Kevin got to all the appointments with you!!!!!! You’re so selfish. Nobody cares!!!!!

Yes, you couldn’t see your family - but first and foremost you needed to protect your newborn with no immune system from Covid!!!!! Yes they say children aren’t affected - but that’s until they are!!!! Nobody knows enough to say they are safe! Everyone was in the exact same boat, nobody feels sorry for you, nobody cares!!!!!

I’m going to just come out and discuss the elephant in the room - some context first - first time mum myself at the height of COVID, partner not allowed to any appointments, massive complications and baby in neonatal for five days from moment of birth - Julie, considering you over share everything, Danny does not appear to be a challenging baby and you’ve been blessed!!!!!! No feeding issues, sleeping issues or major teething issues etc etc - you’re a lazy, selfish bitch who just wants to moan! Nobody cares!!!!!

Not sure what your ideology regarding having a child was - but you needed a massive reality check. Appreciate the blessings bestowed on you and stop moaning. Bottom line is, everyone has their own shit going on, you’re a dose and nobody cares!!!!!!!

One last thing, your panic attacks and anxiety haven’t kept you in the house - unnecessary shopping trips and road trips galore - not trivialising genuine mental health issues - but you’re just a brat. Nobody cares!!!!!

• Heart

LadyWhistledown

She's a total joke.

And if she's like that about a stranger in a shop - imagine the pure shite that poor fella has to put up with, cos if he dumped her she'd keep the wane from him.
At the end of the day he’s a lovely guy, out earning a living, during a pandemic, working with the public, probably surrounded by Covid tenfold, with the recent queues in Argos I seen, afraid of his backside catching something and taking it home to family, but here aslong as Julie gets her £30 for a mattress that she opened that’s all that matters! WAKE UP INSTAHUNS!! He is some mothers son, just like Danny is hers, would she like someone to treat him like this on social media to +50K people? I think not. What happened to all that ‘ oh #bekind ‘ carryon spouting from their mouths not so long ago? Alright, just because she hasn’t written her experience down on a post on her page, but what she has essentially done here is troll that poor guy on her Instagram platform. I think she should issue an apology out to him the day & the staff at Argos Coleraine for coming on & blasting their shop so much.

She’ll be down next week again collecting a new microwave for all her healthy cave meals, because her other one is probably burnt out 🙌🏼 ⚡

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Hey Tattlers, hope you will all have sweet dreams tonight after hearing about Julie's oozy toe and Danny's explosive bowel movements 😘

• Haha
  • Sick

mcsparkle12

Holy fuck she’s on the rampage this evening, I’d be pissed off too if I was refused a refund but she’s so so upset over it I was quite shocked! It would make you think perhaps she’s not coping very well in general.
Don’t particularly agree with her being so specific and naming the member of staff knowing that she has a platform to reach lots of people locally.

lmcn23

OMG can’t get over that she has named that poor man and his position/exact store he works at!! She is a piece of work hardly his fault if someone told her the wrong info, annoying yes but these things happen!! After years in customer service/retail she is the worst type of customer and youd dread to serve her! Also Emmett has seen it as have all of Coleraine Argos🤫

• Haha

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Hey Julz we aren't wanker trolls. You were ridiculous. We don't need hourly rundowns of Dannys day. No one cares. We don't neednto see him constantly. Your content was shite. Stop blaming other people for that and stop listening to CMB

• Haha

Itsme22

Never mentions Medicare .....never shops there that’s spoken about
Gets a gifted basket of products that had given her new free content to talk about last few days - goes to BOOTS to talk about the choice in the brands 😂 you couldn’t write it.

Wouldn’t have killed her to take a wee scoot to a local store and showcase the choices pricings etc ... they have branches in Derry after all
No sure send your followers to Boots instead

How bloody ungrateful
This really angers me, there are people on the bare bones of their arse an not knowing where next meal is coming from an that lazy useless lump is getting all handed to her left right an centre an shows not one OUNCE of appreciation! Maybe when you read this Juls you might let it sink into your skull that you're in a very fortunate position and a bit of bloody humility wouldn't go amiss!

• Heart