JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣

This is so much more entertaining than following her ever was!

Saying on Instagram tonight that she’s posting pictures on Instagram to have them to look back on????

Here’s a thought Julburt, now hear me out - why don’t you get the photos printed and put them in an album - so you can look at them any time you want? I appreciate that idea might seem unconventional to someone who now lives their entire life on social media, but give it some thought?

She’s insufferable 🤦🏼‍♀️
Or make a private Instagram just to save pictures. Imagine not having to show everyone - what a thought

Reactions: 3
Would Julie ever wind her neck in and stop giving out about her baby that she soo longed for!!

Thousands of woman would give anything to be in the position she's in and she does nothing but moans he's being bad and grouchy. He's bloody teething you idiot!!

Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus, first thing on a Monday morning and she's started with the same old lamenting again!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Would Julie ever wind her neck in and stop giving out about her baby that she soo longed for!!

Thousands of woman would give anything to be in the position she's in and she does nothing but moans he's being bad and grouchy. He's bloody teething you idiot!!
I know! Why does she feel the need to tell everyone...all the time about him being grouchy or going for a nap or her being up during the night. No one cares. Let the wee man have his off days in privacy. He hasnt chosen to be on screen, just leave him be!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Julburt just shows herself up on Instagram. I wish friends or family would have a word. Why the need to talk to her phone constantly? She really just needs to chat to a friend about Danny, chat to her mum, nobody else is the slightest bit interested. It’s not healthy and it’s pure cringe 🙄 there’s potentially almost 58 thousand people watching the cringefest!

She needs to set her phone down and live her life.

Needs to change her name to dannys diary. I know how much sleep he has, how long he naps for, when he poos. Literally everything he does like wtf.

• Haha
I can't say it enough

No one cares

No one actually cares what he eats... What he wears... What he plays with.... When he sleeps.... When he poops... No one cares. She needs to wise up. Wow a baby unsettled in the night. The shock and horror of it all

And no one needs or wants to see him. Cute enough wain but god forgive me his face annoys when I see it. Cos i don't care or need an update on his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't say it enough

No one cares

No one actually cares what he eats... What he wears... What he plays with.... When he sleeps.... When he poops... No one cares. She needs to wise up. Wow a baby unsettled in the night. The shock and horror of it all

And no one needs or wants to see him. Cute enough wain but god forgive me his face annoys when I see it. Cos i don't care or need an update on his life.
I get irrationally annoyed when I see his face too 🤣 I thought it was just me! I don’t want to see anybody’s wein that much!!!!

• Haha
I get irrationally annoyed when I see his face too 🤣 I thought it was just me! I don’t want to see anybody’s wein that much!!!!
Lol I'm glad im not the only one..... Its overload
Then there now i clicked to insta

"Danny slept for 2 hours"

Give me strength.

And "what to buy for people who like to grab things". That's what wains do Julie. Is she that thick?

• Haha
Lol I'm glad im not the only one..... Its overload
Then there now i clicked to insta

"Danny slept for 2 hours"

Give me strength.

And "what to buy for people who like to grab things". That's what wains do Julie. Is she that thick?
Danny was unsettled, that's normal with a baby, Danny went back to sleep for two hours, so rather than Julie get showered and dressed, tidy the house, grab breakfast, she goes back to bed. I get it, we've all been there, being tired comes hand in hand with a young child but she still has a house to run, how will she ever cope when she has to go back to work?
Also the "any ideas what to get for a child that grabs things", waiting for it, some company will gift her something cause she'll hardly spend money to buy him something! Greedy, ungrateful dose!

Reactions: 9
Sweet Jesus, first thing on a Tuesday morning and she's started with the same old lamenting again!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Shuttup you big ugly stupid gulpin of a woman..... You spent they first 7 months of that wains life stuck to the sofa holding him.. .. Even when he slept!!! And what did she say "I know people say you shouldn't but I dont care I'm enjoying the baby snuggles". Now hes a bit more work she has done nothing but gurn about that child being a child. He's needy and off form. Welcome to motherhood... Where ur tired but still have to get on with tit. Spoilt selfish witch

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wait till he is on his feet and the naps cut down 🤣🤣🤣

Was thinking about this the other day. I remember when you could tidy and clean the house and it would stay like that. I used to be able to fit down and watch a film in the evening as the house was still tidy, now I tidy all day long. Cant wait to see her cope with that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Wait till he is on his feet and the naps cut down 🤣🤣🤣

Was thinking about this the other day. I remember when you could tidy and clean the house and it would stay like that. I used to be able to fit down and watch a film in the evening as the house was still tidy, now I tidy all day long. Cant wait to see her cope with that 🤣🤣
I remember those days well lol. She'll never hack it... Looks like the yamming gulpin had to get the Boyo back and it's only noon. She is beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Someone's been reading on here. Naw we don't care Julie that you're quiet on insta.... Because no one cares what Danny boy is doing every minute of every day. And stop acting a spoilt shite cos ur son is needy. Wise up

Someone's been reading on here. Naw we don't care Julie that you're quiet on insta.... Because no one cares what Danny boy is doing every minute of every day. And stop acting a spoilt shite cos ur son is needy. Wise up
But shes not quiet! Shes still on multiple times a day 🤯 why does she say this like we haven’t saw them in days

This lockdown baby crap drains me 🙈 my sister had a baby on her own in April ,she went early and her husband was working away and had to quarantine. Then she had to go home to two toddlers. She just got on with it and doesn't think she's special for having a lockdown baby. Everybody has made sacrifices this year Julie. Bloody hell how will she cope with the terrible twos 🙈 or maybe she'll be back at work then and her mother will have to deal with the tantrums.

Reactions: 7
It’s when she says Danny’s just away for a nap and shows us the wain on the monitor, EVERYTIME! Aye julie. Believed ye. Didn’t think he was out the front cutting the bleeping grass

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.