Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennyboy11

She should of already declared to her employer that she was earning an income from doing makeup and a clean fortune flogging the BPerfect crap from China.
When her and Lee split up she made sure she didn't put anything up on FB as she knew that if he saw the money she was making he would either report her to the tax man or tell his solicitor. I would say Big Julz is already claiming she is sick in work so she can get full pay.

🙄🙄🙄 Why wouldn’t this person be??

There’s nothing said by this poster that Julie doesn’t back up by her content, She doesn’t travel down with Danny to see them much, we can see that. Any granny/aunts etc would comment on that amongst the family. It happens in many families.
Not in mine and many families I know.. family stick together through thick and thin.

Aye she might be full of shite sometimes and not post ads or gifted items but what she posts about her son is what any normal first mammy does.

Also.. this thread might be to give off about things but to call someone half the names shes getting is ridiculous, we only see about an hour of her day if even.

"Away to start a rave thread about a new mammy who's lost and needs to find her way"

🙄🙄🙄 Why wouldn’t this person be??

Your only two posts on this forum have been to say “hi Lee” to someone and then this quoted post. All your posts have been on LMD and Colourmebootiful, two other NI makeup artists ...

There’s nothing said by this poster that Julie doesn’t back up by her content, She doesn’t travel down with Danny to see them much, we can see that. Any granny/aunts etc would comment on that amongst the family. It happens in many families.
And what

Ok to start off I think we see a lot more than “an hour if even” of her day .. she posts that much crap some days you can pin point exactly where she is!

Yes families do stuck together but families also talk, I know the closest family members and people need to vent at times, say it once then it’s done and out there. All families are different and what might seem normal to you may be very alien to someone else.

No harm when I was a first time mammy I didn’t post about my kids poops and farts? Did you?

Please tag me in the new thread you create 🙄
Naw cos I'm not an "instagrammer" but aye I did share to family and friends