JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, has decided to rename a product a different name. She called it Victoria’s Secret. It clearly says victorious... back to that god rotten bleeping shirt.
I thought this too but didn’t know if I was picking it up wrong!! 🙄 Also the “gob lipsticks” no Julie the shade is called gob. She’d need to brighten up a bit if she wants to keep these BA roles.

Does she not have a bathroom door to keep him out?? Such a bloody drama queen.
Think the boyo was home too which makes it worse! Wouldn’t be surprised if she brought him to the bathroom door herself for a bit of content 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus I thought we couldn't get worse than the hun bun. That ponytail is awful on here.... She has too big a forehead for it

Reactions: 6
#4 JustJulie_d her beggings a farce, spends most of her time sitting on her @rse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saying she needs to get back to the gym ...lol , u can barely leave the sofa julie ffs, and your going back to work , how on earth would u get the time to go to a gym now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... and the size of that head is ridiculous, she's more man than woman .... and your hair is stinking, I can wash my hair everyday, go to work all day , come home make dinner /do washing all the rest ... with 3 small kids on tow... catch a grip , need to get with the real world.... Kevin probably doesn't come near her no more...with the smell of her :sick::sick: boke

Reactions: 4
Remember last lockdown she came on crying about her roots and her hairdresser left her a dye kit for free.Shes on begging for it again. Stop being a gulpin and order it like everyone else

Reactions: 5
What does she actually think she has missed out on??? I'm actually at a loss, yes you had a baby in lockdown. The most important part is spending time with him which you have been able to do.

Reactions: 10
What does she actually think she has missed out on??? I'm actually at a loss, yes you had a baby in lockdown. The most important part is spending time with him which you have been able to do.
I was just going to say the same , here she is again crying about what she missed out on... you haven't missed out on anything, if you'd of got off the sofa now and again and took him out for walks, play with him etc... there's nothing else your missing

Reactions: 5
This is my last post lol. I also waited to be a mother. But when our baby was born, I loved the security of being at home, bonding, staying in a wee bubble and it wasnt a lock down. A whinger will whinge forever, I wish them all luck x

Reactions: 3
Love her stories last night with a filter on then commenting about taking the filter off and how we should be natural when her whole 'thing' (apart from being a first time mammy of course) is how to slap make up on your face! Contradiction or what.

'Lets be real and true to ourselves' but also here is a 2 hour tutorial on how to plaster make up on your bake!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You would think Julie is the only one that has been put into lockdown. Listen love the whole world has been hit by this not just your house. People have lost loved ones to this awful virus, lost jobs and we all still face months of uncertainties.
People are still having babies in lockdown and there is plenty of opportunities for them to stimulate their child and bond. Walks, books, singing and playtime were around well before this pandemic to help parents and children bond. Baby sensory were doing zoom classes which I know isn’t the same but it’s a bonding session with your child which maternity is about. It’s not about flaunting your face, telling us when you couldn’t pee without Danny or showing us makeup products on social media and then saying you missed out on things. We are all missing out on something.
You watch Danny grow everyday which before this pandemic some parents didn’t have the opportunity to do as they had to return to work early or life was just so busy for them. If anything this pandemic has slowed things down. So stop going on social media gurning and sitting on your arse. Get up and do things with Danny no point trying to squeeze all in now when you are about to return to work!! Glad to see that you got a lovely hot shower too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
See she's at Tim Hortons in Coleraine.

14 odd miles from her house and hardly bleeping essential.

I wish I had the balls to message her the big heap of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See she's at Tim Hortons in Coleraine.

14 odd miles from her house and hardly bleeping essential.

I wish I had the balls to message her the big heap of shite.
I was thinking that too. Not essential and hardly for exercise. And seriously why would you risk the roads with a baby in the car if you didn't have to

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Always jumping on the bandwagon. I need to ask why she is still sitting in the back seat with Danny or him in the front when she is on her own? For being such a good mammy blogger has she not heard of a mirror? Oh I forgot it has to be gifted to her 😏.

Reactions: 10
Good morning everybody...how are ye's? Why does she ask how everyone is when they reply she doesnt respond. I was a keen follower going through similar journey to her having my baby around the same time as her. Sent her a few messages over the past year. She reads them but no reply. Not even a double tap. Rude witch!

Reactions: 14
I used to be the same.

There was a certain product she was after and (before I realised she was looking freebies) I messaged her exact details of where she'd get one.

She didn't reply at all. Rude fucker.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.