JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she spent less time doing tit make up that doesn't suit her, she would have time for a shower. Sometimes I can smell it from the screen of my phone. My partner would have told me politely to sort myself out if I was carrying on like her. Thankfully he's never had to because even on days where my depression was at its worst and I didn't want to get off the sofa all day, I still did it. I did it because 1. You feel much better after being somewhat productive, even if all you want to do is curl up into a ball and shut the world off. 2. You have a family to look after and if your partner is busting his or her ass all day working then dinner should be ready for them and the house clean and welcoming and 3. Just because you can't be bothered, you're child needs attention. And shoving a phone in his face is the wrong attention. Babies need fresh air and fresh faces to look at too. Take him to see some family on his daddies side.

I never got on the best with my partner's family but if his mum had a day off and I knew she wasn't busy I always popped in with my wee boy even if it was only half an hour. They are my son's family after all and life just isn't all about me.

This!!!! ā™„ā™„
She's never bleeping done gurning. "Hopefully it's just a one off"
He's a baby for Christs sake! Why wouldn't you expect to have very little sleep and be awake all night??? Problem with you Julie is that you've been spoilt all your life and had things handed to you. You should count your bleeping blessings you have a baby to waken you in the night as many ladies who I'm sure a majority of watch you, would bloody kill to be you right now! Laying with a wee baby wakening them, yet can't because they can't have children or are maybe too old now and never met someone or could afford surrogacy/sperm donor. Or has maybe had a miscarriage or stillbirth.

And also, act your bloody age and stop wearing them damn choker necklaces. Do nothing for you along with the Hun bun. You just look like a sumo wrestler.
Bang on!
Also didnā€™t realise how much her mother does for her
God love her mum
At her age she should be taking it easy
Not running round wiping her daughters arse

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bang on!
Also didnā€™t realise how much her mother does for her
God love her mum
At her age she should be taking it easy
Not running round wiping her daughters arse
Exactly! I could nearly see threw it if she were in her early twenties and not much experience around kids or responsibility of keeping a house. But she's old enough to know better. She should be embarrassed. Cause I know I am and I don't even know her personally. I just see it on a screen. Wiiiiiild

Reactions: 5
So she's out with girlyinspo and they've had a plate of free traybakes sent to their table. Can't go a day without scoring a freebie.

Reactions: 11
šŸ¤”šŸ¤” and then when she appeared with the hat....

Yes, her mother does a lot! Wasnā€™t it the other day she was doing her makeup and you could hear the hoover going in the background. Clearly her mum was doing her hoovering. I could hear my mother now telling me she keeps her own house shouldnā€™t have to keep mine too.
So sheā€™s gone to derry a wee scoot. When up that far be interesting to see if she goes further to Kevins family. Likely wonā€™t bother her arse

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She will be having crackers in CMBs house next ffs
This cracked me up... No pun intended.

I seen the sour faced doll today, how hard is it to crack a smile.... Probably too tired since her 6 month old baby woke during the night! Ffs my 11 year old still wakes some nights and I am able to do 12 hour shifts without gurning.

Maybe it's just me but it sounds to me like maybe mummy life isn't all its cracked up to be for her?

Reactions: 8
Letā€™s all hope Julie gets a decent nights sleep tonight #PrayForJulie
Or wel never hear the end of it tomorrow
Shel have to get a big roast dinner on for the ā€œboyoā€

• Haha
Letā€™s all hope Julie gets a decent nights sleep tonight #PrayForJulie
Or wel never hear the end of it tomorrow
Shel have to get a big roast dinner on for the ā€œboyoā€
She had a wile hard day. She lay on the sofa
Showed off her rotten looking tan and outfit. Applied some tit makeup she is trying to flog and then stuffed her big gurney mouth with tray bakes why everyone passed danny round. Just awful. Don't know how she does it

Danny boy sleep tonight so thon isn't gurning all day tomorrow.... Like ffs son she needs all the beauty sleep she can get

• Haha
I honestly didnā€™t think she complained that much about him not sleeping šŸ˜¬ unless shes deleted stuff (again)

I think it actually makes a change from her portraying him as the best baby that was ever born and lets face it her content is very poor right now so she had to say something.

One thing I will say and I speak from experience here, Kevins family could make a trip to them if they really wanted to see Danny or the boyo could bring him home to Trillick. If Julie has a problem with it the fella needs to grow a pair!!

Reactions: 8
*Not fat shaming btw and I'm no skinny chick, nothing wrong with her size whatsoever, but it's just that feckin hair. Hair do, or hair don't?? šŸ™„šŸ™„
Hair don't for sure. Even worse with those two wee scraggy bits hanging down over her face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly didnā€™t think she complained that much about him not sleeping šŸ˜¬ unless shes deleted stuff (again)

I think it actually makes a change from her portraying him as the best baby that was ever born and lets face it her content is very poor right now so she had to say something.

One thing I will say and I speak from experience here, Kevins family could make a trip to them if they really wanted to see Danny or the boyo could bring him home to Trillick. If Julie has a problem with it the fella needs to grow a pair!!
No she didn't gurn an awful lot today, however she gurns every fecking day about something or other. What does she expect a baby to do? He's teething. God forbid he waken up in the night

Never mentions Medicare .....never shops there thatā€™s spoken about
Gets a gifted basket of products that had given her new free content to talk about last few days - goes to BOOTS to talk about the choice in the brands šŸ˜‚ you couldnā€™t write it.

Wouldnā€™t have killed her to take a wee scoot to a local store and showcase the choices pricings etc ... they have branches in Derry after all
No sure send your followers to Boots instead

How bloody ungrateful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gets a gifted basket of products that had given her new free content to talk about last few days - goes to BOOTS to talk about the choice in the brands šŸ˜‚ you couldnā€™t write it.

Wouldnā€™t have killed her to take a wee scoot to a local store and showcase the choices pricings etc ... they have branches in Derry after all

How bloody ungrateful
Shocking. Medicare take the time to send her stuff She just bums up maxfactor sharing her and then boots. Shes an ungrateful big shite. An alas another scoot and eating session out today. So much for wanting to lose weight for this wedding dress

Reactions: 10
her dish scrubber has seen better days. duck me talk about being heavy handed the bristles are well squashed.
So when I heard the blood greatest showman I thought ffs she will be lip singing next and low and behold. Surprised her rendition of this is me wasnā€™t on again. Hoping the wain sleeps yet sheā€™s blaring music. twit.
And il like to think sheā€™s not wearing that bleeping bun today having her hair tied up there.

• Haha
Shocking. Medicare take the time to send her stuff She just bums up maxfactor sharing her and then boots. Shes an ungrateful big shite. An alas another scoot and eating session out today. So much for wanting to lose weight for this wedding dress
Theyl be no wedding, lol she's no intention of loosing weight

her dish scrubber has seen better days. duck me talk about being heavy handed the bristles are well squashed.
So when I heard the blood greatest showman I thought ffs she will be lip singing next and low and behold. Surprised her rendition of this is me wasnā€™t on again. Hoping the wain sleeps yet sheā€™s blaring music. twit.
And il like to think sheā€™s not wearing that bleeping bun today having her hair tied up there.
You know the Sumo bun is coming the grease is hanging off her. Should have washed her hair

Also "this is from the basket" seriously. Medicare were good enough to give it to you. At least promote it a bit ffs

Theyl be no wedding, lol she's no intention of loosing weight
She really doesn't

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When will these companies learn though? Its the same as the meals. Yes she promoted them badly but she used to at least show us the package she received but yet we havenā€™t saw it in weeks. I have zero respect for the companies!!

The weddings on the backburner anyway til they get the house sorted and Iā€™m sure they havenā€™t started building or weā€™d know so we're probably looking at at least a year before wedding plans begin. Weā€™ll be in for a real treat then šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How bloody ungrateful
This really angers me, there are people on the bare bones of their arse an not knowing where next meal is coming from an that lazy useless lump is getting all handed to her left right an centre an shows not one OUNCE of appreciation! Maybe when you read this Juls you might let it sink into your skull that you're in a very fortunate position and a bit of bloody humility wouldn't go amiss!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"he's just havin a bitta banana and don't worry I'm not shovin it in eeeeeez weeeee mouth". duck up would yeeeeee

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.