JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know what he is doing, his family arent impressed with her never travelling to trillick i have heard and not happy with her putting him on instagram ALL the time.. (im a family friend)

Reactions: 7
Dont know what he is doing, his family arent impressed with her never travelling to trillick i have heard and not happy with her putting him on instagram ALL the time.. (im a family friend)
Awk show me a family that doesn't have problems with the in-laws though.

Make sure you tell him he has plenty of interest from the tattle queen's 😍 Yano, incase he's interested lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rarely are they away to see his family. But if she moves, fact they will be down with her mum every weekend! And could put money on it she will stop with her mum everyday aswell if she travels for work. For she will likely leave the wain with her ma i would say

L
So what do his family think of her? Spill

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again she’s not told us about how much weight these free meals have helped her loss?
She’s likely not in a deficit if she’s snacking on sweets
I’ll tell you ... not 1lb 🤷‍♀️🙈

duck she is annoying, advertising and talking about the Sweet King company but when she gets gifted from Healthy Cave she doesnt talk about them or anything.. Complete sickener, companies need to stop sending her free stuff as I said before...

Ps, Kevin if you want a ride give me a shout😜
Fancy a 3some with Kev 🤔😝😝

Oh aye his stare of death and general miserable vibe really turn me on 🤣🤣
Dead here 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Kevin really is one hot f**ker!! No wonder julz is fit for nothing during the day! He has her wrecked 😂 😍👄🍆💦 lucky girl!
I highly doubt it lol
He’s probably spending most of his time trying to find it 😂
Since she has a minge that blunts 3 razors
And just think if the hair on her head is that greasy 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Poor Julz has been up all night with Danny
Wonder where the boyo is ...surprised she didn’t tell him to sort the wee baby out to let her sleep

She near blinded the poor thing with the light. Has she him laying on the sofa beside her now kicking him for he’s very close to the edge if it is. I know she’s sitting beside him but she’s more interested in how tan her arm looks and holding the phone in her other snap he looks like he’s for rolling

Reactions: 2
For someone who wanted a baby for soo long you’d think she would do less complaining
Babies have nights where they don’t sleep much
Suck it up Julie

Reactions: 9
Sure you are
🙄🙄🙄 Why wouldn’t this person be??

Your only two posts on this forum have been to say “hi Lee” to someone and then this quoted post. All your posts have been on LMD and Colourmebootiful, two other NI makeup artists ...

There’s nothing said by this poster that Julie doesn’t back up by her content, She doesn’t travel down with Danny to see them much, we can see that. Any granny/aunts etc would comment on that amongst the family. It happens in many families.

Reactions: 10

There’s nothing said by this poster that Julie doesn’t back up by her content, She doesn’t travel down with Danny to see them much, we can see that. Any granny/aunts etc would comment on that amongst the family. It happens in many families.
Not in mine and many families I know.. family stick together through thick and thin.

Aye she might be full of shite sometimes and not post ads or gifted items but what she posts about her son is what any normal first mammy does.

Also.. this thread might be to give off about things but to call someone half the names shes getting is ridiculous, we only see about an hour of her day if even.

"Away to start a rave thread about a new mammy who's lost and needs to find her way"

Your only two posts on this forum have been to say “hi Lee” to someone and then this quoted post. All your posts have been on LMD and Colourmebootiful, two other NI makeup artists ...

And what

Not in mine and many families I know.. family stick together through thick and thin.

Aye she might be full of shite sometimes and not post ads or gifted items but what she posts about her son is what any normal first mammy does.

Also.. this thread might be to give off about things but to call someone half the names shes getting is ridiculous, we only see about an hour of her day if even.

"Away to start a rave thread about a new mammy who's lost and needs to find her way"
Just because someone grumbles doesn’t mean they don’t stick together. Anyone who says all their family members never ever say anything about anyone else is deluded 🤣

Many first time mammys who post all that stuff have the wit to make their profile private and not have a lot of strangers watching. Many first time mammys give their children privacy too

I don’t call her names but her content is public and she gets freebies off the back of people, therefore it’s a business. People will have comments and feedback. It is all her choice

Off you go

And what
Ok to start off I think we see a lot more than “an hour if even” of her day .. she posts that much crap some days you can pin point exactly where she is!

Yes families do stuck together but families also talk, I know the closest family members and people need to vent at times, say it once then it’s done and out there. All families are different and what might seem normal to you may be very alien to someone else.

No harm when I was a first time mammy I didn’t post about my kids poops and farts? Did you?

Please tag me in the new thread you create 🙄

• Haha
Ok to start off I think we see a lot more than “an hour if even” of her day .. she posts that much crap some days you can pin point exactly where she is!

Yes families do stuck together but families also talk, I know the closest family members and people need to vent at times, say it once then it’s done and out there. All families are different and what might seem normal to you may be very alien to someone else.

No harm when I was a first time mammy I didn’t post about my kids poops and farts? Did you?

Please tag me in the new thread you create 🙄
Naw cos I'm not an "instagrammer" but aye I did share to family and friends

So Julie can't wash her because she ain't got time? Sorry? What? You do feck all, so how do you not have time to wash your hair? Def needs to take a leaf out off Rachel spoilt belle....shes a different class altogether. Julie is just a lazy lump. Go and wash your greasy hair. 🙄
Maybe if she spent less time doing tit make up that doesn't suit her, she would have time for a shower. Sometimes I can smell it from the screen of my phone. My partner would have told me politely to sort myself out if I was carrying on like her. Thankfully he's never had to because even on days where my depression was at its worst and I didn't want to get off the sofa all day, I still did it. I did it because 1. You feel much better after being somewhat productive, even if all you want to do is curl up into a ball and shut the world off. 2. You have a family to look after and if your partner is busting his or her ass all day working then dinner should be ready for them and the house clean and welcoming and 3. Just because you can't be bothered, you're child needs attention. And shoving a phone in his face is the wrong attention. Babies need fresh air and fresh faces to look at too. Take him to see some family on his daddies side.

I never got on the best with my partner's family but if his mum had a day off and I knew she wasn't busy I always popped in with my wee boy even if it was only half an hour. They are my son's family after all and life just isn't all about me.

For someone who wanted a baby for soo long you’d think she would do less complaining
Babies have nights where they don’t sleep much
Suck it up Julie
This!!!! ♥♥
She's never bleeping done gurning. "Hopefully it's just a one off"
He's a baby for Christs sake! Why wouldn't you expect to have very little sleep and be awake all night??? Problem with you Julie is that you've been spoilt all your life and had things handed to you. You should count your bleeping blessings you have a baby to waken you in the night as many ladies who I'm sure a majority of watch you, would bloody kill to be you right now! Laying with a wee baby wakening them, yet can't because they can't have children or are maybe too old now and never met someone or could afford surrogacy/sperm donor. Or has maybe had a miscarriage or stillbirth.

And also, act your bloody age and stop wearing them damn choker necklaces. Do nothing for you along with the Hun bun. You just look like a sumo wrestler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe if she spent less time doing tit make up that doesn't suit her, she would have time for a shower. Sometimes I can smell it from the screen of my phone. My partner would have told me politely to sort myself out if I was carrying on like her. Thankfully he's never had to because even on days where my depression was at its worst and I didn't want to get off the sofa all day, I still did it. I did it because 1. You feel much better after being somewhat productive, even if all you want to do is curl up into a ball and shut the world off. 2. You have a family to look after and if your partner is busting his or her ass all day working then dinner should be ready for them and the house clean and welcoming and 3. Just because you can't be bothered, you're child needs attention. And shoving a phone in his face is the wrong attention. Babies need fresh air and fresh faces to look at too. Take him to see some family on his daddies side.

I never got on the best with my partner's family but if his mum had a day off and I knew she wasn't busy I always popped in with my wee boy even if it was only half an hour. They are my son's family after all and life just isn't all about me.

This!!!! ♥♥
She's never bleeping done gurning. "Hopefully it's just a one off"
He's a baby for Christs sake! Why wouldn't you expect to have very little sleep and be awake all night??? Problem with you Julie is that you've been spoilt all your life and had things handed to you. You should count your bleeping blessings you have a baby to waken you in the night as many ladies who I'm sure a majority of watch you, would bloody kill to be you right now! Laying with a wee baby wakening them, yet can't because they can't have children or are maybe too old now and never met someone or could afford surrogacy/sperm donor. Or has maybe had a miscarriage or stillbirth.

And also, act your bloody age and stop wearing them damn choker necklaces. Do nothing for you along with the Hun bun. You just look like a sumo wrestler.
Sumo wrestler cracked me up! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.