JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By wanker trolls, I am assuming she means people message her directly?

Seriously? I'd never do that. But by is posting here we are not trolling her.

A work colleague of mine follows her and obviously doesn't know I post here.

She told me about poor Julie leaving insta because of tattle and trolls. I said I'd never heard tell of tattle but surely if Julie read stuff on here she had to have been looking for it?

You don't just stumble upon comments about yourself on tattle unless you're actively looking for them, and that isn't trolling.

Reactions: 7

She told me about poor Julie leaving insta because of tattle and trolls. I said I'd never heard tell of tattle but surely if Julie read stuff on here she had to have been looking for it?

You don't just stumble upon comments about yourself on tattle unless you're actively looking for them, and that isn't trolling.
They think we are trolling because we don't agree with every single thing they do, they think they are the exception because they have over 10k followers. They post themselves blatantly disregarding all the rules and expect no backlash

Julie is on here, they all are, they say they don't care about people's opinions but they do

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she means here
I think she means here to a certain degree but I’d say it was those comments on one of her last posts that pushed her over the edge and made her take a break from insta. Allbeit avery short break

Reactions: 3
Is she seriously on the beg for a private physiotherapist.... Do they not realise that by asking insta and not google that its obvious they are begging

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did you know Danny’s slept all week to half 7. So when he gets up at half 7 she gets up at half 7. Half 7 he wakens. Glad to see Julie is still on repeat 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe a new phone too 🤪
Yeah definitely looking a new freebie phone (iPhone) .. like asking are the phone shops open .. ffs girl ring Limavady o2 & find out 🙄🙄
I think she’s worse this time round & more of a melter than before😳
“Wanker Trolls” ... so trashy with her descriptions /words.
wish to god she would stop showing Danny, he’s a lovely kid but No1 wants to see him every day & hear his routines, foods bla bla bla.
wise up Julie like !!

Reactions: 3
He is a lovely wane, he seems very happy and content.

God help the nursery he's going to, there will always be some complaint or other!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the wanker gulpin posted a question box... Made a big deal about screenshot and posting "if people knew my past they wouldn't ask"... Yet does she care when she plasters her wain 24/7 in front of the women who followed her because of her past. And then posts that pregnancy post on her grid.... She needs a boot in the hole. Also very obvious because another insta hun has had a wain... Needs to keep attention on her and Danny boy

So the wanker gulpin posted a question box... Made a big deal about screenshot and posting "if people knew my past they wouldn't ask"... Yet does she care when she plasters her wain 24/7 in front of the women who followed her because of her past. And then posts that pregnancy post on her grid.... She needs a boot in the hole. Also very obvious because another insta hun has had a wain... Needs to keep attention on her and Danny boy
I think she was a bit unfair about that. Her following increases daily so not everyone is going to know her past no matter how many times she posts the video of her finding out she was pregnant!

Its times like that she gives me serious bully vibes just like when she calls people out when they give advice she doesn’t agree with!

She just isn’t emotionally strong enough to handle the criticism she receives. Are all the freebies really worth it 😬

Reactions: 6
Have you seen her stories this morning?

Asking about a full lockdown.... Saying the country needs to listen as she can't take another year like this... Sure wasn't she one of the worst offenders? And how many bubbles does have?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen her stories this morning?

Asking about a full lockdown.... Saying the country needs to listen as she can't take another year like this... Sure wasn't she one of the worst offenders? And how many bubbles does have?
It’s just all about Julie 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d think she was the only one to have a baby in lockdown and not be able to see her family 🙄

I do laugh at how she goes on like she’s an authority on everything - her that very obviously didn’t stick to the rules 🤯

Sure she videoed herself having a drinks and then had a meltdown and came off Instagram.

Sure she was always "going wee scoot" with her mammy and that bit of a wane. No need for it.

We're all fkn fed up in the house. I've been furloughed since last March and my head is about to go, but I will stay at home and try to do my bit, like the majority of us!!

Actually found the irony hilarious 🤣

She was by no means the worst offender - shes far too lazy for that but the wee scoots here and there did really bother me!! I’ve said it many times she needs to stick to what she knows, Covid advisor she is not.

Shes some steam.... Her having drinks nights with family. At one point she went from Kevins home... To her brothers and mums. Was Constantly doing non essential shopping. We are all the same Julie. Its not all about you

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.