JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Julz sweets didn’t last too long. Just on letting them know she’s had to open another bag on the beg for more to be sent to her.
If she had of wore her hair down yesterday and not have to fight to get it up into that bleeping bun and spray it then it wouldn’t have been so dirty today, but she’s gone back to them bleeping strings hanging down either side. Stop it.
And if I hear the word snuggle one more bleeping time today 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girls
It definitely wasn't with Julie ❤
I won't be saying anymore about it, but the only reason I had spoke here was because initially it was talked about here
Have a fab weekend
Ali

Reactions: 5
Between chewing/slapping through sweets & talking shite she’s breathless 🤣🤣
If she would ever shut up 🤐
Again she’s not told us about how much weight these free meals have helped her loss?
She’s likely not in a deficit if she’s snacking on sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Between chewing/slapping through sweets & talking shite she’s breathless 🤣🤣
If she would ever shut up 🤐
"im a greasy lazy mess"

"im munching through kilos of sweets" (how many have they eaten)

"im on the beg today looking for a chair"
Girl needs to duck off big time. Promotes over priced sweets more than £50 quids worth of meals shes getting
Lets face it shes not interested in losing weight... She talked about it more to get gifted meals. And she uses them for handiness cos shes a lazy gulpin

Reactions: 3
duck she is annoying, advertising and talking about the Sweet King company but when she gets gifted from Healthy Cave she doesnt talk about them or anything.. Complete sickener, companies need to stop sending her free stuff as I said before...

Ps, Kevin if you want a ride give me a shout😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kevin really is one hot f**ker!! No wonder julz is fit for nothing during the day! He has her wrecked 😂 😍👄🍆💦 lucky girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.