JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie love when you've your hair in a ponytail like that it actually looks like there is no hair cause planet forehead is just out in full force. Do everyone a favour and get a fringe. X

Reactions: 5
Julie love when you've your hair in a ponytail like that it actually looks like there is no hair cause planet forehead is just out in full force. Do everyone a favour and get a fringe. X

She should do everyone a favour and get a life.

That poor wane with his face plastered all over social media. Wee pet.

He's a cutie but there's plenty of people who know the wanes face now if she's sending him to nursery.. dopey big heap.

• Haha
Didn’t look like it was her ice cream from last night. Big julz likely inhaled hers. That’s likely Kevin’s 😂

• Haha
Holy duck she’s on the rampage this evening, I’d be pissed off too if I was refused a refund but she’s so so upset over it I was quite shocked! It would make you think perhaps she’s not coping very well in general.
Don’t particularly agree with her being so specific and naming the member of staff knowing that she has a platform to reach lots of people locally.

Reactions: 13
Hi I'm Julie and I need a free mattress because Argos won't return mine. Probably didn't even buy one to begin with Julie did yeeeeee

Reactions: 7
Deary me, poor Emmet.

£30 out of Julie's own pocket - yet she's likely accepted triple that many a time in FREE goods from local businesses.

Julie, if you'd went to a small independent local business I can newrly guarantee you you'd have got your money back.

See all these bleeping Argos, Tesco, Amazon, eBay buys - slap it up you!!!

Any small retailer would refund.

Reactions: 13
Holy duck she’s on the rampage this evening, I’d be pissed off too if I was refused a refund but she’s so so upset over it I was quite shocked! It would make you think perhaps she’s not coping very well in general.
Don’t particularly agree with her being so specific and naming the member of staff knowing that she has a platform to reach lots of people locally.
She's fulla shite, she probably didn't get refused a refund because she probably is making the whole thing up so someone takes pity and gifts her wan

Woe is me boohoo

Reactions: 7
She's fulla shite, she probably didn't get refused a refund because she probably is making the whole thing up so someone takes pity and gifts her wan

Woe is me boohoo

Jesus she wouldn't have that much of a neck on her would she? Surely someone watching her stories will know Emmet and tell him 🤞🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cry me a river Julibert, I’d be affronted if I was near her.. I’d say she done something else because I don’t think they would fully just refuse her a refund? Something fishy.. surprised she didn’t tag argos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is something else...

The measurements would have been on both items, no need to open the mattress.

I would not want a mattress that Someone else had opened and neither would julie.

Why not contact Kings who have helped her in the past. They sell travel cots and mattresses.

So the story started the manager was ok... Then others have had run ins. How dare she name him like that... She talks about bullys.. Im sorry but anyone who knows him could be watching..

Trading standards.... Dead on julie!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It literally says on items such as mattresses, pillows, duvets etc that once the packaging is opened, it cannot be returned for hygiene and safety reasons.

Embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 17
Jesus help us, let's hope Emmets wife or girlfriend doesn't follow Julie and hear her ranting about him to her thousands of followers 🙈
As far as I know from working in retail years ago, there's no obligation on a business to offer a refund for a purchase. Hence why some only offer credit and I'm sure the rules around items that have had the seal broken will differ again 🙈
Imagine crying over it, not used to not getting her own way! Complaining about being on no money but gets free meals delivered to her door. My heart bleeds!

Laughable thing is... She didn't even need to open it, too lazy to even look at the measurements. That 100 mattress screenshot there... That's for bed mattresses, not a £30 travel cot mattress.

• Haha
Why did she not take measurements?

I thought it was a well known fact a mattress for a baby cannot be returned. Could be wrong.

Is she really this upset over £30? Someone already said it the amount she is gifted will certainly make up for it.

Donate it to a womens shelter and move on!

Laughable thing is... She didn't even need to open it, too lazy to even look at the measurements. That 100 mattress screenshot there... That's for bed mattresses, not a £30 travel cot mattress.
And even on that screenshot she put up it states that it's exchange only, not a refund...

Reactions: 3
In 2 minutes, even I was able to verify that Argos aren’t obliged to take it back when it’s been OPENED! Would have saved Julie another non-essential journey 15 miles to Coleraine. They also say returns should only be done when making an essential journey ! Level of madam-ness off the scale - crying as she didn’t get her own way, ffs, some people have real problems ya know ! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.