JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not Julie.

It's everyone else.

Apple are out to get first time mammys.

Everyone knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute insolence makes me furious. The state of the world at the moment, the weights on people's s shoulders and she's endlessly going on about a plug and earphones!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
The absolute insolence makes me furious. The state of the world at the moment, the weights on people's s shoulders and she's endlessly going on about a plug and earphones!!!!!!
This exactly 🙌🏻

I’m mortified for her most days but today she excelled herself on the cringe-o-meter. Tagging Apple 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sadly, there’s people going through such hard times right now. Julburt is oblivious cause she’s selfish and ignorant.

Julie send the phone back or buy a f**king charger you gulpin 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
This is all so bizarre to me 🥴

Phones have not come with actual chargers in years. You get a USB lead and you use any USB plug you have 🤦🏻‍♀️ USB is universal so how does it not fit in the boyos? Earphones are also universal, pick up a packet in Tesco they are probably better anyway!

Also she got a kindle for Christmas, I got a new one 18 months ago and it didn’t come with a plug so I’m assuming hers didn’t either.

No biggie though I use the same plug for all USBs - iphone, kindle, garmin watch 🤦🏻‍♀️

Someone gift her something quick so she can get some content!!!!

Reactions: 8
Julie saying the other day she’s on zero pay and broke but able to buy a new iPhone. And here big doll, if you can afford a new iPhone you afford a bloody plug. Hospitals are at breaking point, people can’t afford to feed their children and this gulpin is slabbering about a generic plug you can buy on Amazon for £1.99. Ffs I’ve about 50 in my house from over the years. This is what happens when they get everything for free.

Reactions: 14
Julie saying the other day she’s on zero pay and broke but able to buy a new iPhone. And here big doll, if you can afford a new iPhone you afford a bloody plug. Hospitals are at breaking point, people can’t afford to feed their children and this gulpin is slabbering about a generic plug you can buy on Amazon for £1.99. Ffs I’ve about 50 in my house from over the years. This is what happens when they get everything for free.
Wait til she’s paying nursery fees she will know what broke is!

Reactions: 10
Wait til she’s paying nursery fees she will know what broke is!
She’ll be tagging them on Insta looking a reduced rate or maybe she’ll become their brand ambassador 🤣 I heard ages ago she asked her insurance company for a discount and told them she’d tag them on Insta!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’ll be tagging them on Insta looking a reduced rate or maybe she’ll become their brand ambassador 🤣 I heard ages ago she asked her insurance company for a discount and told them she’d tag them on Insta!!
Stop the world I want off 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sadly this doesn't surprise me. Stupid big dose.

How is she on no money when she's on maternity leave? And if I'd no money I wouldn't be buying microwave meals (I didn't think these were still gifted as she hasn't been advertising them like she used to!)

And as for the amount of eggs she uses, sure she'd be cheaper buying hens!!

She was exhausted this evening after sorting out her phone.... God help her when she's back at work, sorting a wane out at night, packing bags for nursery, getting a wane up and dressed and out and on to work... duck me we'll never hear the end of it!

Wouldn't you wonder how the rest of us manage it? (Though I used a childminder, nursery was too dear for a country bumpkin like me!) I already pity the nursery manager - they'll all have to sign contracts to agree not to disclose any of Julbert's info!

Reactions: 4
Sadly this doesn't surprise me. Stupid big dose.

How is she on no money when she's on maternity leave? And if I'd no money I wouldn't be buying microwave meals (I didn't think these were still gifted as she hasn't been advertising them like she used to!)

And as for the amount of eggs she uses, sure she'd be cheaper buying hens!!

She was exhausted this evening after sorting out her phone.... God help her when she's back at work, sorting a wane out at night, packing bags for nursery, getting a wane up and dressed and out and on to work... duck me we'll never hear the end of it!

Wouldn't you wonder how the rest of us manage it? (Though I used a childminder, nursery was too dear for a country bumpkin like me!) I already pity the nursery manager - they'll all have to sign contracts to agree not to disclose any of Julbert's info!
Because she was told she could take up to a year, but she wouldn't listen when people told her the last 3 months are unpaid. She didn't think it applied to her

U can bet those meals are gifted because she wouldn't pay for them. Not a hope lol

Aye she had to settle a wain once and it was a "nightmare"... She is nothing but a lazy witch

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.