JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes to show how addicted to her phone she is she can’t even bleeping shower without the thing.
She also said she’s fallen off the band wagon because of her sore back. Sitting on the sofa all day isn’t going to help her back either. Out of the shower and where is she now. On the bleeping sofa.
She’ll not fall off the sofa anyways 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
God what a dose, you honestly couldn’t make it up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was near falling off my seat shouting at the phone when she was talking about the cup, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. To me that just shows how ungrateful she really is. Begs for the cup, gets it a couple of hours later and then comes out with ' I think Lidl does it too ' unbelievable!!

Reactions: 10
I was near falling off my seat shouting at the phone when she was talking about the cup, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. To me that just shows how ungrateful she really is. Begs for the cup, gets it a couple of hours later and then comes out with ' I think Lidl does it too ' unbelievable!!
Exactly.
And last night she couldn't even promote a bag of sweets right. She said put my code in and get money off. She didn't say followers had to buy so much of it to get the discount.

Not that I'd order sweets online anyway. If I want them, I want them now, not waiting for the postman!! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anybody work in Lidl. Hit her with a bill. Imagine coming out saying she thinks they have it. Ungrateful fucker! If that’s not a wake up call for companies gifting her then I don’t know what is !

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if there's a thread in here for GerryLavz? I remember reading stuff once on an NI bloggers and Instagram thread but the thread seems to have been locked after 37 or so comments and there's no link to another?

I just spotted a post on his grid saying "social media seriously harms your mental health" - a bit rich given that he makes a mint from it and is constantly getting #gifted stuff!

Anyway, sorry, not trying to derail. I see Julie is away to Coleraine a scoot and she's not using her dark eyebrow pencil no more. It was just too dark so it was. So anyway she's not using it no more cos it was dark and she's for Coleraine a wee scoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye seen she’s going a wee scoot. But aye when she looks at pictures of herself it’s to dark aye. Cause If we all looked like julie we’d always look back at pictures of ourselves. Hopefully she goes to B+m a wee scoot lift some cleaning products and scoot them round her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if there's a thread in here for GerryLavz? I remember reading stuff once on an NI bloggers and Instagram thread but the thread seems to have been locked after 37 or so comments and there's no link to another?

I just spotted a post on his grid saying "social media seriously harms your mental health" - a bit rich given that he makes a mint from it and is constantly getting #gifted stuff!

Anyway, sorry, not trying to derail. I see Julie is away to Coleraine a scoot and she's not using her dark eyebrow pencil no more. It was just too dark so it was. So anyway she's not using it no more cos it was dark and she's for Coleraine a wee scoot.
Gerrylavz is an asshole

Hope Coleraine appreciate her warner toned "instructabrow".... Still doesn't get the bleeping name right. She's a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gerrylavz is an asshole

Hope Coleraine appreciate her warner toned "instructabrow".... Still doesn't get the bleeping name right. She's a mess
I used to watch his stories but haven't in a while then saw that grid post today and wondered if there was a thread here.

At least she made an effort with the OMG blush today.. "it's meant to be put on with your fingers but I just use a brush"

Reactions: 2
Aye seen she’s going a wee scoot. But aye when she looks at pictures of herself it’s to dark aye. Cause If we all looked like julie we’d always look back at pictures of ourselves.

Gerrylavz is an asshole

Instructabrow gets me everytime 🤣

She can’t be reading this or she would have caught on by now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jez she would give ya the actual scoots 💩🤢
That doll talks nothing but pure shite, isn’t that right Danny ...Son 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but she has left the dummy clip on the wane when he's in bed.

Now it's been a year or 16 from I've had a wee baby, but surely this is dangerous? I'd message her but then she'd post about trolls....

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but she has left the dummy clip on the wane when he's in bed.

Now it's been a year or 16 from I've had a wee baby, but surely this is dangerous? I'd message her but then she'd post about trolls....
Yeah it was mentioned, she even said about it when putting him to bed that it stays clipped on but not to far up .. it shouldn’t even be in the bed she’s clean stupid if she thinks so one second that thing couldn’t unclip for one night and be up round his wee neck

• Sad
Yeah it was mentioned, she even said about it when putting him to bed that it stays clipped on but not to far up .. it shouldn’t even be in the bed she’s clean stupid if she thinks so one second that thing couldn’t unclip for one night and be up round his wee neck
There's more brains on a false face as me wee daddy would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And that mist essential oil lamp...
I had one very similar & forgot to switch it off one night & it was bone dry & in my opinion could have went on fire plus the mist “can” cause damp if used too much.

Reactions: 1
And that mist essential oil lamp...
I had one very similar & forgot to switch it off one night & it was bone dry & in my opinion could have went on fire plus the mist “can” cause damp if used too much.
Could imagine her room becoming damp doesn’t cross me to be the type to open her windows to ventilate the house. Any time I’ve passed windows are always closed even on roasting days.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.