JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted NO too... as you’ve all said- we know when the child eats sleeps and farts! Couldn’t care less if she blocks me. It’ll save me unfollowing- she really is rubbish at providing any content. She could make a real effort with the stuff she’s been gifted from local businesses but no, not big 🎯 Julz... that would involve effort. None of which she wants to give, she’d rather sit on her arse and be sent free things from those poor companies trying to make a £ in this pandemic!

Reactions: 5
Exactly what i was thinking. Sure we see his routine every day from his first tit in the morning until he goes to bed. The poor child has no privacy at all since he was born. He hasnt chosen to be on screen never mimd shown to thousands of strangers. Its so unfair and she will have to deal with his questions when hes older!

Let him be little julie. Put your phone down and just enjoy him as it will be gone in a flash!

Reactions: 6
I felt bad for the wee man either yesterday morning or this morning, can't remember which. Anyway, she was up before him and chatting away telling us he's still asleep, then he appears and it's all Awwww the wee sons awake. Poor child could hardly open his eyes as the ring light was blinding him so much. She looked at him, laughed and continued on. All the while the poor wee crater was squinting, just awake and visably blinded by a ring light shoved in front of him 😔😔

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

JustJulie_d #4 greasy hair, you don’t care, no one wants to see your underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if anyone voted to see that wanes routine?

Mine are late teens, I don't give a shite how long her wane sleeps for, he sleeps long enough for her to run a cloth round her arse but she never does!!!

(It's ok if you do Julbert, we don't want to see it 🤢)

Who the duck voted for thon gulpin to show a daily routine? She's hardly mother earth and definitely not something you'd want to be copying!!!

I see Brianna from Pearl and Grace actually bought those wee plates and things and linked to them when she bought them... Then that big heap of shite gets them sent to her for free....

Those two girls are lovely, just the successful type of people who should be inspiring and influencing our teenagers, not thon bull in Limavady.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her and her big friend from Derry must think they are the next Gordon Ramsey’s with their cooking demos😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories just make me cringe 😬 family or friends need to intervene and have a word at the very least.

I’m curious, did anyone that voted “no” to seeing Danny’s routine get blocked? I didn’t see the question or I would have voted no for sure!

Reactions: 4
As if anyone voted to see that wanes routine?

Mine are late teens, I don't give a shite how long her wane sleeps for, he sleeps long enough for her to run a cloth round her arse but she never does!!!

(It's ok if you do Julbert, we don't want to see it 🤢)

Who the duck voted for thon gulpin to show a daily routine? She's hardly mother earth and definitely not something you'd want to be copying!!!

I see Brianna from Pearl and Grace actually bought those wee plates and things and linked to them when she bought them... Then that big heap of shite gets them sent to her for free....

Those two girls are lovely, just the successful type of people who should be inspiring and influencing our teenagers, not thon bull in Limavady.
I completely agree. All my boys are grown. She is an actual gulpin. "you wanted to see his routine" you mean we don't already. We can tell when he wakes up eats naps and craps. No one cares.

Also anyone notice how her blatant begging for a travel cot didnt work and her "I don't know about them" the mess had to go buy one. She's so transparent

Even her saying “you asked to see his routine...” nobody asked to see and even the ones voting yes likely did either down to sheer boredom or to see how little you actually do in a day.

I’ve been so shocked to even see her down on the floor with him over the last few days as usually shes just on the sofa.

Also the whispering when hes napping?? He will get a shock to the system napping when he is at nursery, can’t imagine it being too quiet.

Even her saying “you asked to see his routine...” nobody asked to see and even the ones voting yes likely did either down to sheer boredom or to see how little you actually do in a day.

I’ve been so shocked to even see her down on the floor with him over the last few days as usually shes just on the sofa.

Also the whispering when hes napping?? He will get a shock to the system napping when he is at nursery, can’t imagine it being too quiet.
I don't understand the whispering at all. It's so silly. Just talk normal

Reactions: 3
Any plumbers out there fancy gifting Julz underfloor heating for her new house? And so it begins.

• Haha
Any plumbers out there fancy gifting Julz underfloor heating for her new house? And so it begins.
Hopefully it’ll turn out like her beg for a playpen though - she had to buy one from Lidl 🤣 (disclaimer, nothing wrong with Lidl - just hilarious that her begging was ignored and she bought the cheapest one she could find).
If I had the balls I’d message her and tell her to pm one of those self build accounts she’s been promoting - but I’m just a nosey lurker 👀

• Haha
Hopefully it’ll turn out like her beg for a playpen though - she had to buy one from Lidl 🤣 (disclaimer, nothing wrong with Lidl - just hilarious that her begging was ignored and she bought the cheapest one she could find).
If I had the balls I’d message her and tell her to pm one of those self build accounts she’s been promoting - but I’m just a nosey lurker 👀
Me too 🤣Lidl might have gifted her a play pen if she wasn't so ungrateful for the stuff they gifted her before. Didn't someone on here have inside info that Lidl said they wouldn't gift her anything again?

Reactions: 7
Do neither of them have a bit of sense like I’m sure being from the country he’s plenty of friends and family that have built a house.

Firstly the shock at having difficulty getting a mortgage with a shared lane 🤷🏻‍♀️

And now asking if underfloor heating is very expensive. I doubt its cheap or most people would have it and would you not just wait and speak with your contractor? Clearly on the beg already 🤯

• Haha
Do neither of them have a bit of sense like I’m sure being from the country he’s plenty of friends and family that have built a house.

Firstly the shock at having difficulty getting a mortgage with a shared lane 🤷🏻‍♀️

And now asking if underfloor heating is very expensive. I doubt its cheap or most people would have it and would you not just wait and speak with your contractor? Clearly on the beg already 🤯
Blatantly scrambling for any content atm, also I’m sure her architect is the best person to advise on the heating queries, rather than her IG viewers

• Haha
Happy for her to record for her own memories but don’t post to Instagram constantly. I bet that lasagne was completely out of a jar!) 😂
No making from scratch from our dart 🎯 loving Jules

As cute as Danny is, is there ever going to be a day where she isn’t recording him like??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.