JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep saying to my partner I can’t believes she’s at this. I can’t believe she’s said that and so on. And he’s like why don’t you just unfollow her and leave it at that. And I’m like hello. Lockdown what else have I got to pass my lunch breaks at work with haha and I know he loves a catch up in the evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to stop talking about other peoples grief. She's a mouth
If she wanted to address the message, no bother gone ahead. But dont pretend to get upset while talking about it in the same story as doing a bleeping ad! She baffles me honestly.

Reactions: 6
That stupid duck mouth thing she does with the head tilt and the half closed eyes. Why God why?!?!?!?! 🙈

• Haha
As if beauticians aren’t struggling enough without her promoting Nair hair removal cream instead of waiting

Lol listen to Kevin complain to her about her crunching the ice, she’s such a dose. That poor man is all I can say don’t know how or why he’s stuck her this long

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’d have punched her, she has the worst eating habits. Anytime she’s eating she’s always slapping and banging away at the food. Eat it julie. Nobody nears to hear you chewing. Eugh pet hate

• Haha
Bet she didn't pay them for it. And if she likes it.... She should

The Danny spam is ridiculous. Gon keep it personal Julie. No one wants to see him. Its beyond boring
I unfollowed for that very reason! 🙈 didn’t wanna be looking at someone else’s baby every day

All her recommendations are from Amazon because when she had Danny everything was shut 🤔 I’d say they are all from Amazon because you were paying for them and heaven forbid you pay a bit more by shopping local! Wonder has she actually spent a penny in Kings with all that she was gifted. They are doing collection and delivery but I’d say Santa will be shopping at Amazon too this year!

All her recommendations are from Amazon because when she had Danny everything was shut 🤔 I’d say they are all from Amazon because you were paying for them and heaven forbid you pay a bit more by shopping local! Wonder has she actually spent a penny in Kings with all that she was gifted. They are doing collection and delivery but I’d say Santa will be shopping at Amazon too this year!
While she tells the rest of us to shop local.

And I don't know about any of you, but who needs to tell the country what charity work they're doing?

I don't feel the need to tell people (for example) that I have a standing order of donations to cash for kids, or a delivery weekly to the local foodbank, that's stuff I do for me, not to broadcast to thousands to get praise.

She's such a bleeping dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love how we all think the same thing. Was just coming to say she's flat out saying to shop local then the next minute linking all her amazon buys 🤪 alright Julie hun

She really is a big dose of shite! I’m so glad I unfollowed her. I couldn’t look at that wein of hers any more - saw his face more than my own! I see from the comments nothing has changed 🤷🏼‍♀️. Still a gulpin!

Reactions: 3
As if beauticians aren’t struggling enough without her promoting Nair hair removal cream instead of waiting

Lol listen to Kevin complain to her about her crunching the ice, she’s such a dose. That poor man is all I can say don’t know how or why he’s stuck her this long
How long will he hang about i wonder

Reactions: 1
No one

Absolutely no one

Julie "so Danny slept for 2 hours... He was a bit unsettled last night. He farted once so I went to the spare room. But he slept 2 hours there and had about 6oz. He ate a healthy cave meal. I changed him and as i say he slept for 2 bours. Didn't you Danny and you just love that wee remote that wasn't locally bought. Awk i just love him. Was worried there he didn't fart or have a dirty nappy this morning but granny worked her magic and he slept for 2 hours"

"really good offer on oh my glam btw. Im putting him to bed now"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh and them meals that healthy cave send me to promote for them to last a week me and Kevin eat them all in 3 days as i can't be bothered to make dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No one

Absolutely no one

Julie "so Danny slept for 2 hours... He was a bit unsettled last night. He farted once so I went to the spare room. But he slept 2 hours there and had about 6oz. He ate a healthy cave meal. I changed him and as i say he slept for 2 bours. Didn't you Danny and you just love that wee remote that wasn't locally bought. Awk i just love him. Was worried there he didn't fart or have a dirty nappy this morning but granny worked her magic and he slept for 2 hours"

"really good offer on oh my glam btw. Im putting him to bed now"
🤣🤣🤣

This is so much more entertaining than following her ever was!

Saying on Instagram tonight that she’s posting pictures on Instagram to have them to look back on????

Here’s a thought Julburt, now hear me out - why don’t you get the photos printed and put them in an album - so you can look at them any time you want? I appreciate that idea might seem unconventional to someone who now lives their entire life on social media, but give it some thought?

She’s insufferable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.