Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xo_caz_xo

Thank God she saved the egg muffins to her highlights. Couldn't remember if she cooked the bacon first or not 🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Aye seen she’s going a wee scoot. But aye when she looks at pictures of herself it’s to dark aye. Cause If we all looked like julie we’d always look back at pictures of ourselves. Hopefully she goes to B+m a wee scoot lift some cleaning products and scoot them round her house.

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Julie just did an OMG #ad there.

Sorry, I have to say I think she looks lovely today. I see a wee bit of the old Julie slowly creeping back - good on her!

Columbo

VIP Member
That Sweet King crap must be the new Daniel Wellington 🙈 they're everywhere, now no harm to them but who would order sweets on the Internet? Would understand if they were something you couldn't get anywhere else but they're just jelly sweets like you can buy them in every corner shop in the country.

Julie must be a food blogger now with her microwave meals, omlettes and sweetie jars.

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Deary me, poor Emmet.

£30 out of Julie's own pocket - yet she's likely accepted triple that many a time in FREE goods from local businesses.

Julie, if you'd went to a small independent local business I can newrly guarantee you you'd have got your money back.

See all these fucking Argos, Tesco, Amazon, eBay buys - slap it up you!!!

Any small retailer would refund.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’ve wanted to comment on this thread for such a long time. I agree with a lot that’s already been said.

I used to really like Julie, enjoy her makeup posts and general craic, when she wasn’t being crude. I was genuinely delighted for her pregnancy news and wished her all the best for her wee family.

But, I can’t really bare to watch her stories or view her posts any more. The wein on the trike just finished me off to be honest. It seems to me like she’s wishing all his wee milestones away. Instead of just being present in the moment with her child she always wants him to be further along than he is and doing things far too advanced for a 6 month old baby, if that makes sense? That trike is meant for a much bigger/older child. Her house seems to be filled with gadgets and miscellaneous pruck that just isn’t age appropriate yet.

I feel sorry for the business who gifted her the trike, They must be desperate for the exposure which is sad on several levels. When Julie’s gifted something I feel like she half heartedly promotes the item and doesn’t ever really mention the business. It confuses me as to why any business feels she’s a good advertisement or advertiser of any product. I’ve no respect for these instagrammers, Julie included, who just take all the free stuff they’re offered, pay for nothing, throw around a swipe up link or discount code and expect all us “ordinary folk” to pay for it on their paid/gifted recommendation. I’d appreciate an honest review of something that was paid for but those days are long gone.

I found all the things she promoted during her pregnancy- including ridiculously expensive changing/ hospital bags, lotions, potions and other unnecessary nonsense very irritating considering her following is generally ordinary people and teenage girls but I just scrolled past and put it down to novelty factor and excitement. I was wrong. When she announced her pregnancy it never occurred to me that she would use her child in this way and I think it’s both greedy and sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossqween

Did you hear her yest when Danny was playing with the lipgloss "your daddy won't be happy about that" is his daddy a homophobe? she's made quite a few comments like this that I've noticed! Where in 2020 Julie grow up !
It’s a common comment to make 🙄 I think your nit picking a little 😂😂

• Haha

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Under the new lockdown there is no mixing of households bar for childcare for people who work. Not just fed up of their weans like Julie. So shes been with her mam.. Her brother and his weans and now in Kevin's home. And she has a cheek to rant about people not wearing masks. Thon doll needs a boot in the hole

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Jesus thats brutal...no need for that surely! Shes doin the right thing takin a break cos she needs to take a step back and think about what she wants to show on insta. When she looked like she had her sparkle back a while ago if was great to see! I think her make ups lovely, but she lost her way and become unbearable. i have dm’d her a few times with absolutely zero reply or acknowledgment and thats wanker behaviour-maybe she will give her head a wobble, realise she needs to buck up her ideas, grow up, stop bein so fuckin lazy and realise what she has. Make the odd dinner, put your fuckingggg hair up from hangin round ye all the time and let ur wee boy have his privacy. Work on what area you fit into on insta-and be good at it. Stop beggin and start bein civil to ur followers.

Reactions: 12

Clareeeee

Did you hear her yest when Danny was playing with the lipgloss "your daddy won't be happy about that" is his daddy a homophobe? she's made quite a few comments like this that I've noticed! Where in 2020 Julie grow up !
feel like you’ve jumped the gun on that a bit. His daddy’s a farmer I’m sure he wants Danny to take an interest in things that he will be interested in too. If make ups not your thing then that’s ok - not everyone has to like everything. Im sure if Danny wanted to though he’d be supported and loved regardless. This is what’s wrong with the world atm, can’t say anything and someone takes it bad. God forbid.
Also you don’t to be gay to be a make up wearing man, educate yourself.

I am FUMING. I often read here for the goss and disagree with some of the stuff about her looks etc. But I have had to unfollow her after her scaremongering campaign tonight!!!!! My blood is boiling. What does she hope to achieve from this??? A generation of teen mums in NI??? What goes through her head? Thank God I have the common sense to listen to her and think ‘what a load of drivel’ but there’s going to be 15/16/17 year olds watching that story and stopping taking their pills/ making appointments to take their implant out all because MAKEUP by Julie from Limavady said so (emphasis on the MAKEUP, stick to what you know love, not medicine). And that message she put up!! Does the person not think the reason she’s pregnant now is because she’s lost weight and went to a dietitian?? Contraceptives were the best invention of the 20th century and you have imbeciles like that spreading fake news.

Honkytonk

All the freebies and gifts bestowed upon her and she's crying about a plug and earphones!!!! So embarrassing

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Is it Dungannon I think it’s Dungannon maybe Dungannon did I say Dungannon.
I had to safe him I just saved him did I save you. Y saved him I did.
He’s so cute. God he’s cute. So fucking cute jesus cute did I say he was cute.

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I was just coming here to say her hair is lovely! She has a bit of a spark back. It's nice to see. Despite us being trolls we're happy she's getting back to her old ways.
She most definitely isn't the worst of them, I think she just lost her way for a while.
Maybe she had aspirations of being a mummy influencer but it just doesn't suit her, she's a good mum and I get that she is proud, I just don't like to see other people's kids rammed in my face multiple times a day, most days since this pandemic I don't even want to see my own 😂

• Haha

Jaybe

Today, we are asked to shop local, support small businesses and the next thing she things she shows are delivered from Amazon, plus the toy remote control is too old age wise for Danny, there are reasons that toys are age graded!
Then we were shown all the #prpackage gifts from Belle and Beau, how can Julie tell us to buy local when she just keeps on taking and taking, the shops aren't going to make profit from her, she spends nothing! I'm sure there are charities, shelters and struggling families who would appreciate a wee freebie so close to Christmas.

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
But like let him cry, do your hoovering let him cry, he will be fine for 10 mins. Check on him every few minutes, go get dressed and showered take him in to the bathroom in his chair and if he cries he cries. Jesus we all had to do it. He's a baby, sometimes they cry.

• Heart