Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Also I know there only dating and we assume Dianne is living in Joe's penthouse rent free. If Joe did break up with Dianne, is she entitled to anything? As I've heard stories of couples who only dated for like 6 months, breaking up and then one of them claiming half of everything from the other one?

I also noticed in the vlogs Alfie seems to have a crush on Dianne and was trying to flirt with her. I know it will probably never happen, but it would be funny if Dianne and Joe did every break up and when Alfie dumpes Zoe, if Alfie and Dianne got together. As to be fair Alfie look much happier being around Dianne than he did Zoe throughout the vlogs.
No! She’d get nothing that’s only if your married

As for Alfie and Diane, I don’t think Diane would ever be desperate enough for that wet lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 11

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Didn't

Didn't even noticed that. I thought he was better than his Sister and wasn't into all the lying and being fake. Obviously he's just the same.
I’d normally agree, but I think there is a difference between lying about writing a book or £50 Advent Calendars etc. and keeping a relationship quiet for a bit - especially in the early days when you don’t know whether it has legs. So if he’s employing a little misdirection on the relationship, it’s okay. I think they both need time after Strictly to work out whether they could have a proper relationship without all the Strictly stuff going on, and them just getting back to their normal lives. Then, if they decide to make a go of it, then tell viewers.

Reactions: 11

disneys

VIP Member
I think Joe did buy the brushes. I see it quite a lot on here where people get quite confused about how brand deals work.

You don’t need to have any prior communication with a brand to use affiliate links. There are many sites you can sign up to (Shop Style Collective, Ratuken etc) if you have a following (from 1k onwards I’d say) and they provide you with links from all different companies and sites that will give you commission when someone uses your link to buy something. Brands pay these sites to be featured, and then these sites pay the creators. Usually when your balance hits about £50 you can start withdrawing money from these sites into your bank account. Often when affiliate links are used, there has been no communication between the influencer and the brand.

The likely situation here is:
- Joe paid out of his own money to buy Dianne some brushes. They have Ariel on and she had red hair. Cute.
- Dianne decided because she has a lot of followers and the brushes are pricy that she might want to make commission on the brushes.
- She used one of the websites to search for the product (they are essentially huge databases), found the link and then used that on her stories.

You can use affiliate links on anything - whether it’s been gifted, it’s an AD or you bought it yourself.

However, it does seem odd to cash in on a present that someone gave you...

Reactions: 10

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I find it how fast Joe and Dianne move with these lives and relationship and how slow Zoe and Alfie do.

It complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Bet Zoe will be green about this joint channel,have her and Alfie ever done a joint channel?

I say best of luck to Joe & Dianne, they're both hardworking, down to earth and likeable characters. Yeah they can both be irratating as fuck, but at least their work with what they've got.

If it was Zoe & Alfie doing something similar I wouldn't be saying best of luck because two are just pathetic and everything is so fake and unnatural.

Yel

Chatty Member
Just what the world needs another sibling that got all their subs from having a famous family member.

Getting 100k subs for doing nothing I'm one day isn't something to brag about. How about doing something to actually earn your subs and not ride of the coatails of others!

Coconutshy

This miserable face of mine did crack a smile whilst watching joes latest main channel video. Caught me a bit off-guard but I think they just seemed genuinely happy and were nice and merry on wine, which always makes things funnier. Didn't find the particular video itself funny though, but it was nice to see them enjoying themselves.

Reactions: 9

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It’s great that Dianne’s channel is doing good, but I hate how people think she’s done it all by herself. If she hadn’t of met joe her channel would be looking to have hit a 1000 views.

I’ll feel really sorry for Joe if Dianne does turn around and dump him when he’s used him for his fame, as it seems like she did it with her past BF.
I wouldn't feel sorry for Joe, it's equally helped his profile getting his name into the mainstream etc and the reason they won every glitter ball on tour etc was because of the 'Joanne' fans - I mean he kept dropping her so it wasn't because he was the best dancer was it.

I like Joe, but I think it's benefitted him in several ways also. He also used her in a LOT of his Blogs since which somewhat revived his dying channel.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Sometimes I think Joe could do well in these types of gigs and sometimes I think he might be too much of a combination of smug/anxious/detached to have that certain ability to connect with viewers that comes naturally to presenters like Matt Baker.
If Holly Willoughby can manage at career as a TV presenter with her faux sympathy voice, and having completely different personalities depending on whether she is on This Morning or Celebrity Juice I’m sure Joe can manage to do a decent bit of presenting work.

Coconutshy

Apparently Dianne's uncle has been acting really creepy towards some of her young fans. I'm hoping it's harmless and he is just lapping up the "fame" but it does strike me as quite strange behaviour from an older man. Following young fans - some are even saying he has followed them on their personal accounts where there is no mention of Dianne. Go through his followers and they are all Young girls/fans. He also joins live videos/comments on pics of these young girls and even got some impressionable young girls to set up a go fund me so he could fly to the uk to see HCTG. The audacity of it! I think he gave out an address for Christmas cards or something like that in December. Some of the older minions are recognising this behaviour as creepy thankfully and are spreading the word. I think dianne should have a word with him, even if his intentions are good and he is just the "proud uncle" it doesn't come across well even to the point where some of these hardcore fans are feeling uncomfortable. Twitter search "Dianne uncle" to see what I mean. Side note- I did see this a few days ago now so I dunno if everything's still there but some of the minions were feeling bad even suggesting that there was something wrong and were worried Dianne would see. So hopefully they are still there and she does become aware.

• Wow
  • Sick

Horatio

VIP Member
To me Jack is the only truly lazy one who does fuck all. Mikey wakes up early in the morning to work out and then straight to the office all day. Oli is usually always working. Same for Josh, Caspar, and Conor.
“Always working” are you serious?! Some may be lazier than others but none of them are exactly tirelessly grinding away.

Reactions: 8

Horatio

VIP Member
I agree. Dianne is one of few people, especially females of her age, that Zoe has hang out with in years who doesn’t want to use her to build their online presence somehow (however much they also like her). So when Dianne gets out a camera as you mention it’s still kind of as a new hobby not for clickbait pictures with her. I’m sure it’s awful having people around you using you all the time but also for someone as insecure as her it probably also gives her a rush of power she misses now it’s gone.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
That’s not really the point though is it, if someone gets you a gift, especially one that extravagant, you show gratitude.
I think you have to remember, she did just come after like a 12 hour day of rehearsals and was beginning to make dinner. She was probably just exhausted, but later in the video if you see she is wearing lingerie, judging by that, I would say Joe got a very nice thank you when they went to bed.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Hi all! I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time and finally decided to make an account.
So first of all I like Joe and Dianne. I find that he calms her down a bit and she's making Joe more adventurous and spontaneous. But to the point... 😅 Do you guys maybe think Dianne has ADHD? She is dylexic (for many people adhd and dyslexia go hand-in-hand), she has problems with concentration (when she was talking about reading the page of Anton's book 8 times), in Joe's recent vlog she also said that she's easily distracted and can't watch a full movie. I don't know if she is and dont want to start any rumours but that idea just popped in my head.
PS. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, english isn't my first language
I have ADHD myself and I find a lot of Dianne's behaviour is in line with ADHD. She loses focus on things easily, is quite impulsive, she doesn't think before she speaks, so some sentences don't sound right or can make her sound dumb, but she knows what she means even though it hasn't come out right. She interrupts people not out of rudeness b t because she has already finished the conversation in her head and doesn't realise its still going on.

There are two huge indicators which really stand out as being down to ADHD. The first is her ability to hyper focus on her interests, such as dance. ADHD is actually a deficit in attention but the inability to regulate attention. It means Dianne can focus on dance for hours a day to the point where you forget everything else, such as eating and sleeping even. A number of top athletes have ADHD, some use ADHD medication when they are not preparing for a big competition as it allows them to hyperfocus on training and nothing else. It's is why they can get so good in their chosen field because they put so much work into it because of their ability to hyper focus.

The second indicator is Dianne's emotional responses to things. People with ADHD have difficulty regulating emotions, so when she feels say happiness, she feels it to the full extent. So it makes her seem hyper, or too excited over something small. But she is feeling the full force of her emotions because she can't regulate them. It's also why she acts so cringy towards Joe, because she started to like him and when reciprocated, an ADHD brain works faster and has gone through so many scenarios already and was in love so quickly. If she has ADHD it's practically like the relationship is two years down the line for her.

I can't say for certain if she has ADHD, I'm not a psychiatrist & ADHD in women is far more complicated and more difficult to diagnose than in men and boys. She could also be dyslexic or she could just be thick.

But she seems like a nice enough girl, who is family orientated, she has made a career in a very tough field through hard work and dedication and she isn't doing any harm. Her and joe may not be suited and probably won't last, but they may as well enjoy it and make money from the relationship while it lasts. I find the relationship more interesting and entertaining than Zalfie. At least Joe and Dianne aren't underhanded and they are far more down to earth and real than Zalfie.

I honestly can't bear to watch Joe since he got with Dianne. I am so bored of their relationship already. It's too in your face and I can't stand it.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I get where people are coming from she's an amazing dancer and what she doesn't isn't easy. But whenever anyone talks about anything other than dance she just has no idea. I have a few friends who are dances like Dianne, but they can all switch off from dance and spend hours talking about other things. Where's as it seems Dianne would struggle to do more than 10mins before she'd be back talking about Dance.

I also get the vibe that Joe seems sick of Dianne as well, like when she dose't understand something he just sort of pushes it under the carpet and moves on with the conversations. Why does Joe not have an adult conversation and educator her about it, so that if it's brought up when their in a group it doesn't make her look like the stupid one. Or does Joe want to her to look stupid and be the new laughing stock of the group.

I also can't believe as well that's he's gone on for years about wanting someone who's switched on and funny at the same time, yet ends up in a teen high school romance. As from the past like 18months I got the vibe from his video's like he wanted to and was ready to move on from his high school tween fanbase yet has ended up back there.

Also as he said he'd always hid his relationship from the Internet until they were long term/more serious do you think he's getting paid to display the relationship all over the Internet. As I don't get how someone who's been so set in there ways for the past 5 years suddenly changes over night.
I think he just got wrapped up in the intense whirlwind of Strictly to be honest. Passionate dances and stuff is always going to bring out chemistry. It’s if it lasts after the tour which will show the real relationship imo

GossWhore

VIP Member
Oh I don't really know how she or Philip Schofield are so prominent. I guess maybe, not to play channel wars, I just feel like there's a smarminess and phoniness that some of the ITV presenters have a bit more of. I'm not saying Joe is smarmy or phony but his style reminds me a little more of ITV, if that makes any sense. A certain slickness.
If Rochelle Humes can be a "presenter". Anyone can.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Haha I wonder when her first big scandal will be 😂 That's when I'll know she's a certified youtuber!
As Joe watches all her vlogs before their uploaded apparently 2-3 minutes where deleted from the time when he was watching it to when it was uploaded and it also like he censors a lot of what she puts on her social media, as all she really posts now are reposts from fans not nearly as much about her & Joe, even when she was in Oz for Xmas she posted more about them than she does now.

Plus Joe's too savy to get caught out in a big scandels, wasn't his worst scandel that he was involved in Hello world. But as the majority of British youtubes where involved, it didn't affect his reputation as much as it did others.

Just been reading through the comments on Zoe's latest vlog and she defiantly dislikes Dianne. She's liked about 20 or so top comments, but anyone in those top comments who's mentioned something about Joe or Dianne she completely skipped.

I don't think she full on hates Joe, I think she just hates the fact that Joe's more popular now and is dating a girl that Zoe can't control. I think Zoe pictured Joe dating another poppy, so that if her and Alfie ever broke up or her and mark, she have someone to instantly replace them.

So if Joanne do meet with Zalife again, it will only be so Zoe can use them for views, as at the moment Zoe's vlog has got the most views.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I wouldn't feel sorry for Joe, it's equally helped his profile getting his name into the mainstream etc and the reason they won every glitter ball on tour etc was because of the 'Joanne' fans - I mean he kept dropping her so it wasn't because he was the best dancer was it.

I like Joe, but I think it's benefitted him in several ways also. He also used her in a LOT of his Blogs since which somewhat revived his dying channel.
If it doesn’t last, it has still been a mutually beneficial relationship for them individually in terms of career and profile boosts. They have both used each other, so they’re basically equal.