Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one of those things that’s all good in theory but realistically when is he ever going to use it.He’ll get a couple of weekends away out of it and then we’ll never see it again.

Reactions: 3
Also if the relationship suddenly goes south Does Dianne get half of the stuff, like half the joint channel earnings half of the camper van etc. As without Joe she'd struggle to continue living the central London lifestyle.
Well, Dianne would have the rights to half the joint channel. The camper van I imagine Joe has bought himself, so she has no claim on that.

Dianne spends most of her life working, she doesn’t live the central London lifestyle now. She is either working on Strictly or on some dance tour.

It’s one of those things that’s all good in theory but realistically when is he ever going to use it.He’ll get a couple of weekends away out of it and then we’ll never see it again.
I’m sure he will use it more than Zoe has used her vintage car.

Reactions: 5
tbh I thought the clickbait was kinda funny lol. Seemed to be poking fun at all the kids that were hounding him asking if it was a dog or a baby. Don’t really see how it makes for a whole “Sugg Sunday” video though. I was expecting a new series or trip announcement once I saw it was a van, but nope.

He retweeted something saying he would want to take it to Japan with Dianne. I don’t even see how they’re gonna take any trips together any time soon just around the U.K. with how much work she has. I think the most use he’ll get out of it will be with friends while Dianne is on her cruises during the summer and he needs vlog content/people around him.

Also, what do you guys mean by everyone is going to know where he lives now? I’m pretty sure you have to live there to go into the parking garage.

Do you think Joe will be proposing anytime soon? As they seem to have done more in 6 months than Zalfie have in 6 years.

He doesn’t seem like the “little holidays around the UK” type. They went for a weekend away in Marbella for God’s sake. And if they did go away, it would be a 5* hotel, not a camper van. Seems pointless to me!

Reactions: 3
This is his first girlfriend so I bet he’ll want to rush things and Dianne will lovingly accept

Definetely be engaged by start of 2020, be married by next summer and probably expecting soon after.

But that's only if they don't get hit by the Strictly the curse this season. But judging by how protective Joe is over Dianne. I somehow feel he will be keeping a very close eye on her antics during Strictly.

Joe isn't the type to be taken for a fool, and will have thought of some way to keep Dianne out of trouble.

I previously would have said Joe is far too smart and cautious to get engaged so soon, but the way he’s made a full 180, if they do indeed survive the next season of Strictly I can see them getting engaged soon after.

Reactions: 6
I could see them getting engaged end of this year or early next year if they’re still together and Joe is still acting how is now. They’re going a mile a minute in their relationship.

I know some people end up marrying their first girlfriend and everything ends up fine...I just don’t know about them.

Dianne wouldn’t mess up what she has with Joe unless her partner would benefit her even more, and even then I can’t see it. As it’s been said Joe will be keeping a close eye on her. He seems very cautious about other men, but I think it has more to do with his own insecurities than Dianne herself.

I could see them getting engage if nothing happens when she gose back to strictly, but with Stacy recently getting the strictly curse I could see it happening.

I image engagment is high on Dianne’s list as she love the attention and would love have one up on Zoe.

Has there in the pan channel/insta died before it’s started? I thought by now he’d of hit 100k subs.

Also he’s main channel videos seems to be getting less and less views each week. Did he think the new channel would help make up the earnings he’s losing from it, as back in the day he’d get 1m views into 24hours now he’s strutting to get to 500k.

It's kind of a sad set up though isn't it? That people think they will be engaged by the end of the year but also that Dianne will be willing to exchange Joe for a brand new strictly toy and that Joe is gonna watch her like a hawk. Really, what kind of relationship is that?

I always thought joe had a bit more of a level head on his shoulders and I never would have said he would have rushed into a relationship fully, engagement or whatever, but with Dianne I can definitely see it happening and I can see it ending badly too

Reactions: 2
It's kind of a sad set up though isn't it? That people think they will be engaged by the end of the year but also that Dianne will be willing to exchange Joe for a brand new strictly toy and that Joe is gonna watch her like a hawk. Really, what kind of relationship is that?
I don't think Dianne is that fickle, this is just my opinion and everyone is free to disagree. I don't think Dianne broke up with the guy from Emmerdale because Joe was richer. I think their relationship was rocky at the best of times. They had already broken up by Valentines day last year and only got back together in May/June.

From her Instagram & twitter and that it looks like Dianne had a number of long distance relationships & i think Dianne is the type off girl who wants a more stable relationship, shes very close to her family, so I think she wants a guy who she can spend time with, who she can go home to every night. She hasn't had that in a number of years.

But I think Joe will keep sla very close watch on her, not because he thinks she will cheat, but because he's insecure and she's the first proper live in relationship he's had. From his videos I get the impression he doesn't like other guys anywhere near Dianne. Like she seems to be friends with Caspar and they double dated with Oli, but none of the buttercream are ever in the house when Dianne there. And even when Josh was doing his prank, if you watch Joe he doesn't take his eyes off Dianne for a second, it's the same around Alfie he kept very close to Dianne in Brighton.

My opinion is that Dianne is genuine about Joe and it won't be the Strictly curse as in her cheating on him that will break them up. It wi be Joe's jealousy that will put a strain on the relationship.

Reactions: 4
Millions of followers and they’ve only mustered 73k on the joint channel.

Didn’t he start a come dine with me with the boys and never do his week too?

Can see them getting bored of this pretty quickly.

Wish he’d go back to being well groomed again, the scruffy look doesn’t suit him well

Millions of followers and they’ve only mustered 73k on the joint channel.

Didn’t he start a come dine with me with the boys and never do his week too?

Can see them getting bored of this pretty quickly.

Wish he’d go back to being well groomed again, the scruffy look doesn’t suit him well
Thing is if they were doing it for views,they would have just stuck it on Joes channel where there’s a ready made audience sitting waiting.I think it’s just a passion project for them both to work on and we’ll see how long they manage to maintain it for.

To be fair Joes always said he was going last for the come dine with me thing and it’s Jacks turn next to do it I think.

And yeah that boy just needs a haircut and a good conditioning treatment 😂

I honestly can't bear to watch Joe since he got with Dianne. I am so bored of their relationship already. It's too in your face and I can't stand it.

Reactions: 8
I honestly can't bear to watch Joe since he got with Dianne. I am so bored of their relationship already. It's too in your face and I can't stand it.
Same. He was always my go to and never thought I’d get tired of him because I always liked his personality even if his content was boring or just not my thing (never played any of the games he has on his gaming channel but those are some of my fave to watch of his) but ever since him and Dianne went public he’s changed so much. I’m happy for him that he seems to be happy and loving his relationship but I really wish he wouldn’t have monetised it.

Reactions: 1
Same. He was always my go to and never thought I’d get tired of him because I always liked his personality even if his content was boring or just not my thing (never played any of the games he has on his gaming channel but those are some of my fave to watch of his) but ever since him and Dianne went public he’s changed so much. I’m happy for him that he seems to be happy and loving his relationship but I really wish he wouldn’t have monetised it.
Been reading here for a while and was just about to post the same. I've always love watching Joe and really like Dianne, but hate how there just monetising there relationship.

I know people grow and change, but I feel like Joe's gone from being an adult to being a teen again.

Also, everything they post just reminds me of two teens in their first relationship. Still find it hard to believe Dianne is 30 next month.
Would you all say there still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship? If so do you think it things will change when it's over?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.