Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if people are just moving on from his channel anyway, as this all the way back from when he announced Strictly mentions rapidly exiting subscribers.

I registered mostly because of Dianne discourse. I've watched the videos where she's with the ladies she's going on tour with or when she's vlogging on her own and she seems normal and easy to like. When she's in videos with Joe the cutesiness, the fake bad singing, the fake dim bulb act all start up. She also starts talking much more loudly, like somebody pressed a remote control button on her back. I don't know if I believe the relationship is fake, but I do believe they don't trust the audience enough to be themselves when they're together. They're playing roles, and people these days are savvy enough to see through it.
It could be both. I noticed he mentioned in his life update vlog about how Youtubers don't just do Youtube now and he has other stuff he's working on as well, which typically means less videos and so its easy to lose subs. I also think people probably think he 'sold out' by appearing on Strictly.

Reactions: 2
Joe is losing subs simply cause his glory days are long behind him. Strictly helped for a little bit, but it’s back to going down as usual. I doubt many unsubs are from people who don’t like Dianne. They just don’t care about Joe anymore which is only natural after so many years.

Reactions: 5
Joe is losing subs simply cause his glory days are long behind him. Strictly helped for a little bit, but it’s back to going down as usual. I doubt many unsubs are from people who don’t like Dianne. They just don’t care about Joe anymore which is only natural after so many years.
I agree, although I do think some people must be fed up of going in his vlogs and seeing huge chunks of Dianne and her dancing pals. I watch Strictly so I enjoy seeing more of the group but they aren't exactly his target audience are they.

I figure he must know he'll lose subs and just not care, since he has other irons in the fire and adding her material means he has to spend less time working on his own.

I noticed Zoe seemed to be faking happiness - there’s real trouble in Zalfie land. Trouble to the extent I think the end is coming.

And Dianne is annoying me. I just find her too much and too irritating.
Same I find her to much and too irritating as well. I also noticed Joe said something in the vlog and instead of Dianne making a comment of her own she just copied what Joe said. (yet people say there perfectly matched, she shows bits of her true personality with being thick then all she's doing is copying Joe when there together)
I don't think Joe see's it yet as he's still in the honeymoon stage of the relationship, but also as this is his first real relationship he's also in the first love phrase, which makes everything seems so perfect and you think their the one you'll spend the rest of life with etc. Which some people do, but a lot don't. As when they eventually come down from cloud nine they see their the complete opposite.

Reactions: 1
Her over-excitability seems very ‘I am giddy from the money pouring in’ kind of thing. And A&Z are pleased to show her how easy it is to rake it in. She’s only helping to expose them! Hilarious!

I think Joe knows exactly what Dianne is like and that's why he's not going to get rid of her anytime soon.

Joe likes to be in control and he has Dianne under his thumb. He has her making his breakfast and dinner, he's getting sex whenever he wants. I think Joe is far more calculating than he seems and Dianne is exactly the kind of girl he wants.

What did everyone think of Joe's new vlog. I noticed Dianne was quick to use the dyslexic card when they were on the dance machine, as she wasn't as good as Joe and was annoyed as she's the professional dancer. Is that going to be Dianne phrase from now on, like Zoe uses the anxiety to get out of doing stuff, is Dianne going to bring up the dyslexic card when she doesn't understand something Joe or someone is saying or can't do something like the dance machine.

I'm dyslexic, so I'm not calling her for it, I've just never been one to the play the dyslexic card, But had a friend a school who use to, and ever one would always feel sorry for her and be extra nice, even veto the point when she'd go for job interviews that she didn't have the skills for and then would get the job, as they can't been seen to discriminate.

Now when anyone makes a comment about her not understanding/never heard of a movie or something Joe was talking about in a vlog, all of the Stans fans will be like she's dyslexic that why she doesn't understand.

I also noticed in the vlog that Zoe seems to be faking being happy. I know it would be hard for her and Alife to break up due to being so public, but better to do it now before the kids and marriage than in 5 years time as that will be even harder.
My main thought was that Nala looks like Alfie - only cuter.

My other thought was trying to figure out if they should've had 'ad' for the car segments, or is that only if you're paid for the car, instead of just getting it as a free drive?

My other other thought was wondering why they had so many sex jokes and dick jokes but still thought they had to bleep out Dianne saying 'tit.'

Mostly I enjoyed the visit (seeing Zoe being teased when they were getting her to climb down was a sweet, unguarded moment).

The cutesy poo scenes with their "children" (plants) feel so fake, but Joe and Dianne were easier to take in a group setting. The roles they slip into when they're alone together aren't good for a relationship (Dianne is the goofy girlfriend and Joe is the barely tolerant boyfriend who mocks her behind her back) and not good as a viewer. If they just act like adults I would be able to watch them without feeling uneasy. The main time they were alone together and didn't seem fake was when they were in the driverless car and Dianne was obviously not happy he kept taking his hands off the wheel. She sounded like his mother. I will say that I'd be just like her, driverless car or not I'd say keep your hands on the wheel you're making me nervous, but I'm not Joe's girlfriend. He wants to be a big kid sometimes, especially since he's had to grow up more in other parts of his life. How long is he going to want to be with her if she's playing the mother role?

I also noticed the pander bear moments, like talking about the Joanne fate videos. Shippers are different than fans of one person. I hope Joe (who is a smart fellow) knows this. They will turn on her, him, or both of them in a heartbeat. I'd advise him to not bait fans, even if it gets some attention now. Tomorrow, the next week, and probably 20 years from now if we aren't all living in caves by that point, those types of fans will be hassling him and acting aggrieved.

I wonder what Joe's going to do when she's on tour. Is he going to keep editing her footage into his videos? Is he going to turn his TJVlogs channel partially over to her and the last month of "Dianne's vlogging OMG!" has been a test to see if fans are fine with him taking a step back on that channel while he focuses more on his main one and his outside business ventures? Is she just going to disappear for a few months, outside of him doing a comedy scene of looking at her photo and crying while sad music plays?

My main thought was that Nala looks like Alfie - only cuter.

My other thought was trying to figure out if they should've had 'ad' for the car segments, or is that only if you're paid for the car, instead of just getting it as a free drive?

My other other thought was wondering why they had so many sex jokes and dick jokes but still thought they had to bleep out Dianne saying 'tit.'

Mostly I enjoyed the visit (seeing Zoe being teased when they were getting her to climb down was a sweet, unguarded moment).

The cutesy poo scenes with their "children" (plants) feel so fake, but Joe and Dianne were easier to take in a group setting. The roles they slip into when they're alone together aren't good for a relationship (Dianne is the goofy girlfriend and Joe is the barely tolerant boyfriend who mocks her behind her back) and not good as a viewer. If they just act like adults I would be able to watch them without feeling uneasy. The main time they were alone together and didn't seem fake was when they were in the driverless car and Dianne was obviously not happy he kept taking his hands off the wheel. She sounded like his mother. I will say that I'd be just like her, driverless car or not I'd say keep your hands on the wheel you're making me nervous, but I'm not Joe's girlfriend. He wants to be a big kid sometimes, especially since he's had to grow up more in other parts of his life. How long is he going to want to be with her if she's playing the mother role?

I also noticed the pander bear moments, like talking about the Joanne fate videos. Shippers are different than fans of one person. I hope Joe (who is a smart fellow) knows this. They will turn on her, him, or both of them in a heartbeat. I'd advise him to not bait fans, even if it gets some attention now. Tomorrow, the next week, and probably 20 years from now if we aren't all living in caves by that point, those types of fans will be hassling him and acting aggrieved.

I wonder what Joe's going to do when she's on tour. Is he going to keep editing her footage into his videos? Is he going to turn his TJVlogs channel partially over to her and the last month of "Dianne's vlogging OMG!" has been a test to see if fans are fine with him taking a step back on that channel while he focuses more on his main one and his outside business ventures? Is she just going to disappear for a few months, outside of him doing a comedy scene of looking at her photo and crying while sad music plays?
I reckon he'll go on a lot of the tour with her tbh... They also talk about his house and 'our' house now so sounds like they are properly living together which is probably very quick but their relationship is super intense atm from the TV show.

I thought the same with the car - surely they have loaned it to him, so that they get a mention / advertising but I'm not sure how that works and he does seem to have been one of the better ones for saying stuff is an Ad recently.

I reckon he'll go on a lot of the tour with her tbh... They also talk about his house and 'our' house now so sounds like they are properly living together which is probably very quick but their relationship is super intense atm from the TV show.

I thought the same with the car - surely they have loaned it to him, so that they get a mention / advertising but I'm not sure how that works and he does seem to have been one of the better ones for saying stuff is an Ad recently.
Yeah, the car should be tagged with #ad even as a loan IMO.

I hope that Joe doesn’t follow Dianne on tour, it will be such terrible content. And he needs to get back to having some independent life that isn’t revolving around Dianne.

Reactions: 6
Just been reading through the comments on Zoe's latest vlog and she defiantly dislikes Dianne. She's liked about 20 or so top comments, but anyone in those top comments who's mentioned something about Joe or Dianne she completely skipped.

I don't think she full on hates Joe, I think she just hates the fact that Joe's more popular now and is dating a girl that Zoe can't control. I think Zoe pictured Joe dating another poppy, so that if her and Alfie ever broke up or her and mark, she have someone to instantly replace them.

So if Joanne do meet with Zalife again, it will only be so Zoe can use them for views, as at the moment Zoe's vlog has got the most views.

Reactions: 8
Just been reading through the comments on Zoe's latest vlog and she defiantly dislikes Dianne. She's liked about 20 or so top comments, but anyone in those top comments who's mentioned something about Joe or Dianne she completely skipped.

I don't think she full on hates Joe, I think she just hates the fact that Joe's more popular now and is dating a girl that Zoe can't control. I think Zoe pictured Joe dating another poppy, so that if her and Alfie ever broke up or her and mark, she have someone to instantly replace them.

So if Joanne do meet with Zalife again, it will only be so Zoe can use them for views, as at the moment Zoe's vlog has got the most views.
It must be Zoe's own personal hell. She gets hate everywhere on social media, videos trashing her (I know most of this is based on her own greed and terrible choices don't get me wrong), her entire world revolves around playing a role oncamera...her relationships with her mother and brother, her 'friends,' her 'boyfriend,' her 'office.' And from the sky comes this woman who is (for now anyway) loved by lots of people, and who gets to have her own identity outside of the camera. If Joe wakes up tomorrow and tells Dianne to kick rocks, she still has her dancing, a popular TV show, tours. This is just one small part of her life. It's the beginning and the end for Zoe. Can you imagine how she feels every time Joe teases Dianne about getting out her camera to record, I don't know, a funny street sign, all while Zoe sees using a camera - when she even bothers to do it herself - as a crippling burden and a reminder of the years she likely feels she's wasted.

Fortunately for her I don't see Dianne and Joe lasting, but while they are still together that Zoe Sugg passive-aggressiveness will be going right through the roof.

I agree. Dianne is one of few people, especially females of her age, that Zoe has hang out with in years who doesn’t want to use her to build their online presence somehow (however much they also like her). So when Dianne gets out a camera as you mention it’s still kind of as a new hobby not for clickbait pictures with her. I’m sure it’s awful having people around you using you all the time but also for someone as insecure as her it probably also gives her a rush of power she misses now it’s gone.

Also has anyone noticed before Joe, announced him and Dianne where official he was getting like 500k-700k+ views on his vlogs with Dianne. Now there offical his struggling to get to the 400k mark. I wondering why as everyone seems to love them? Even Zoe got more views on her vlog than he did.

Also has anyone noticed before Joe, announced him and Dianne where official he was getting like 500k-700k+ views on his vlogs with Dianne. Now there offical his struggling to get to the 400k mark. I wondering why as everyone seems to love them? Even Zoe got more views on her vlog than he did.
I'd guess the numbers will keep falling as more curiosity fades from Strictly. That was probably one of the boosts.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he’s paying her for vlogging, or giving her a share of the profits. That must be an awkward situation but she is very much half that channel now and he’s earning a lot of money from it, so surely she’s not doing it all for free? I hope she’s valuing her own worth and not just blindly providing him with equal content and getting nothing in return.

I wonder if he’s paying her for vlogging, or giving her a share of the profits. That must be an awkward situation but she is very much half that channel now and he’s earning a lot of money from it, so surely she’s not doing it all for free? I hope she’s valuing her own worth and not just blindly providing him with equal content and getting nothing in return.
Well it looks like she’s living with him. So she’s getting perks too...

Plus her being on his etc is raising her profile, I reckon she’ll start her own soon enough

I've been wondering that as well. If I was her I'd want to be paid, but I image Joe sees living in his penthouse rent free and the odd trip somewhere, ever now and then as payment. He's not a mean person and treats people when he sees fit, but I've noticed over years he's very tight with his money and likes to spend as least as possible.

I image if Dianne did start a channel she'd need Joe or someone to edit and upload for her, due to hardly having any free time. I would also assume she'd do dance related videos or something other than vlogs, as it would be really boring just watching vlogs of Dianne on tour.

^It’s not being paid for the work though.
Yeah but she’ll be saving massive amounts of rent in London if she is living with him.

Also being in his vlogs is raising her profile hugely, so when she sets up a YouTube she’ll already have a huge following. Look at Anna Maynard she got 100k in a week just by featuring in the Brit boys vlogs occasionally.

I’m thinking more ‘speculate to accumulate’

Who knows, and of course maybe he is paying her, he doesn’t seem like a huge dick so doubt he’d screw her over

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.