Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This miserable face of mine did crack a smile whilst watching joes latest main channel video. Caught me a bit off-guard but I think they just seemed genuinely happy and were nice and merry on wine, which always makes things funnier. Didn't find the particular video itself funny though, but it was nice to see them enjoying themselves.

Reactions: 9
Will Dianne be signed to Margravine Management??
Nah I don’t see this happening.She’s a dancer,not a youtuber.She has a perfectly good manager she’s not just going to jump ship because her boyfriend co-owns a social media management company and she’s uploaded a few YouTube videos 🙄

Reactions: 4
Don’t see that happening either, joes far too professional to sign a girlfriend up; who if it ever ends could be awkward ‘managing’ just not very professional.

Reactions: 3
Diane posted a ig story wearing a top with Joe, Zoe and Alfie's faces on in the same cartoon type image they released those stickers in?

...honestly I wouldn't want their faces on my boobs thnku v much.

Diane posted a ig story wearing a top with Joe, Zoe and Alfie's faces on in the same cartoon type image they released those stickers in?

...honestly I wouldn't want their faces on my boobs thnku v much.
I could be wrong, but I think that was either something they did at Christmas time or maybe for their pop up shop. I feel like I’ve seen it before, could also have been shown in a vlog but just never actually released? I don’t think it’s anything he’s releasing now though.

Him and Dianne both posted the same plain background with “29.3.19” on it. I wonder if they have merch together (cringe) or if ones just hyping up the other.

Also, he said on Twitter chippy is a house plant lol

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong, but I think that was either something they did at Christmas time or maybe for their pop up shop. I feel like I’ve seen it before, could also have been shown in a vlog but just never actually released? I don’t think it’s anything he’s releasing now though.

Him and Dianne both posted the same plain background with “29.3.19” on it. I wonder if they have merch together (cringe) or if ones just hyping up the other.

Also, he said on Twitter chippy is a house plant lol
Yeah that's old merch from ages ago.He's releasing new Sugg Life merch and I'm guessing that's what the date insta story was about as he said in his live it was nearly ready to go they were just waiting on hoodies.He also said in his live that Chippy wasn't a house plant so the jurys still out on that one😂

Maybe chippy is his nickname for the Zalfir baby 😂😂😂
Only problem with that theory he was getting Chippy in Wiltshire, so not a chance it has anything to do with Zoe, since as far she is concerned, the only place in the world is Brighton. 😂😂😂

Was looking at Hellos website and came across a Wonderpark interview with Joe & Caspar, where Joe says he has no plans for moving in with Dianne.

I'm sorry you only need to look at this recent vlogs, insta stories to see she definetely lives with him. She calls it home, joe no longer says my house he says the house and all her clothes are there when she goes on tour she packs & leaves from there.

Anyone got any theories on why he would say this when it's so obvious they live together.

• Wow
He probably just doesn't wanna make it look like they are moving too fast, even though they are.

Guess he doesn't want egg on his face when it goes tits up so is playing things down. Just a guess though. She clearly stays there as we all know.

It may be that she is living there, but “officially” she lives wherever she lived before because her work visa has her living at that address and perhaps paperwork has to still be done to officially change her registered address. I don’t know I’m guessing.

But she does basically live at Joe’s.

I assume he just didn’t want the press knowing his business and printing stories.We all know they live together and have been for months they’ve never really tried to hide that fact.

She definitely lives at Joes, all her blogs when at home are in Joe's place and they talk about it like its both of their places now. As for the press knowing his business, it's all out there if journalists weren't so lazy and unresearched

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Joanne’s joint channel?

I think it’s a good idea, but i’m shocked how fast there moving.
I really hope it works out for them in the long run.

Do you think Dianne’s planing to give up dancing after this year and go full time as an influencer?

The amount of shite Joe has talked about things like this lol makes me think he was just bitter now instead of that being actually how he felt

Anyway I think it’s a horrible idea. They’re becoming too much of a brand for a couple that’s only been dating for about 6 months.

I was ready to go off on one when people were saying about a joint channel as on paper it should be a complete disaster but in actual fact I think its a good concept since its not just a random 'couples channel' and I like the branding etc.I still think Joe should just give up the whole thatcherjoe brand now as his 3 channels are going nowhere but down.He has this as a way to keep a foot in the yt world and make easy money whilst exploring other ventures.

They are moving fast but they've been like that since the get go and to me that's just how they roll.They'll have been together for 6 months next week and have basically been living together since the off.

I'd literally bet my life on Dianne never ever quiting dancing for yt.Shes been dancing her whole entire life and loves it/is so passionate about it.Shes worked her arse off for years to get to where she is today and has an amazing work ethic.

I think the joint channel is a very dumb idea (would think Joe felt the same way lmao, he really has changed since Dianne/Strictly) but it will be interesting to see how steady of a channel it is. They could upload the batch of videos they already have and then end up not being consistent anymore/eventually never use it again. I can see it growing very quickly but dying off within a year. Especially when Dianne gets back to Strictly again.

I find it how fast Joe and Dianne move with these lives and relationship and how slow Zoe and Alfie do.

It complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Bet Zoe will be green about this joint channel,have her and Alfie ever done a joint channel?

I say best of luck to Joe & Dianne, they're both hardworking, down to earth and likeable characters. Yeah they can both be irratating as duck, but at least their work with what they've got.

If it was Zoe & Alfie doing something similar I wouldn't be saying best of luck because two are just pathetic and everything is so fake and unnatural.

Reactions: 10
I find it how fast Joe and Dianne move with these lives and relationship and how slow Zoe and Alfie do.

It complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Bet Zoe will be green about this joint channel,have her and Alfie ever done a joint channel?

I say best of luck to Joe & Dianne, they're both hardworking, down to earth and likeable characters. Yeah they can both be irratating as duck, but at least their work with what they've got.

If it was Zoe & Alfie doing something similar I wouldn't be saying best of luck because two are just pathetic and everything is so fake and unnatural.
Zoe and Alfie never wanted to make a brand out of their relationship. I think Alfie said they try to keep things as separate as possible. No red carpet, a lot of PDA, joint channel, merch, etc

I mean it inevitably became a brand because of fans anyway but

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.