Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also noticed she dropped that irritating cutesy-poo act (on display when he was giving her the phone) in the last minutes. She was so blunt with him she even told him he had a receding hairline. I wonder if that's one of the things that attracts her to him, as he's so used to being around people like Zoe and Alfie who are so desperately false toward everyone they know.
He’s rarely ever around people like Zoe and Alfie to be honest. I also don’t think Zoe or Alfie would be afraid to tell Joe he has a receding hairline. Especially Zoe lol.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else find Diane’s response to the phone gift a little underwhelming? Did she even say thank you? And she acted like it was a box of chocolates or something. I’d be so blown away and grateful if someone did that for me... (my battery is also dire as it goes)

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else find Diane’s response to the phone gift a little underwhelming? Did she even say thank you? And she acted like it was a box of chocolates or something. I’d be so blown away and grateful if someone did that for me... (my battery is also dire as it goes)
If she was keeping one long past the point of use when she has enough money to buy a new one, she probably didn't care that much about it.

If she was keeping one long past the point of use when she has enough money to buy a new one, she probably didn't care that much about it.
That’s not really the point though is it, if someone gets you a gift, especially one that extravagant, you show gratitude.

Reactions: 3
That’s not really the point though is it, if someone gets you a gift, especially one that extravagant, you show gratitude.
Well there’s a jump cut after she says he’s the best ever so she most likely goes to give him a kiss but it just wasn’t on camera

Also I just posted this in zoes thread.Do we think Joe still would have been asked last year if Zoe has done it?
6A5EE0E1-D233-49BD-98A4-472550672409.jpeg

I see what you mean but I think she was probably grateful, just not jumping up and down thank you thank you type grateful. I feel like she overdoes that type of attitude around him as it is.

I think you have to remember, she did just come after like a 12 hour day of rehearsals and was beginning to make dinner. She was probably just exhausted, but later in the video if you see she is wearing lingerie, judging by that, I would say Joe got a very nice thank you when they went to bed.

Reactions: 8
He’s rarely ever around people like Zoe and Alfie to be honest. I also don’t think Zoe or Alfie would be afraid to tell Joe he has a receding hairline. Especially Zoe lol.
You're right. I'm so used to the twee Zoe of recent times I forgot about her old self. Alfie, I'm not sure anyone could understand what he's saying either way.

I know most of you don't really care, but I read the Dianne Buswell and Joe Sugg Appreciation Thread from time to time, and this form and some other forms got a mention: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discu...buswell-and-joe-sugg-appreciation-thread/p300

If you don't want to read the forum here is what someone said:

"I’ve DMed you the links but the forums are only worth looking at to laugh at their sad, angry ramblings. They deserve no more attention that because nothing will ever convince them that Dianne isn’t the worst person to ever exist. My favourite comment from them is “oh my god, he’s going to marry that idiot girl, isn’t he?” ? Yes he just might because “that idiot girl” is the best thing to ever happen to him. But while the trolls moan and witch, Dianne is preparing for the biggest night of her career so far with her friends dancing by her side and her loved ones cheering her on."

From reading the forum over the past few weeks it seems like 99% of them are adult Stan fans, who found Joe through strictly and others have kids who love Joe and Dianne and now they love Joe and Dianne as well.

I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't think, and know most of you don't think Dianne is the worst person to ever exist, we just find it strange that she's got to 30 and most things unless it's dance related that Joe or someone else mentions she's never heard of or doesn't understand and also how Joe's started staging his social media and parts of the vlogs he films with Dianne.

I think some fans just see the perfect textbook/movie loved up side of the relationship and don't see the side we all see.

Last edited:
“This vlog made me laugh! Joe is such a good sport and Dianne has no mercy!! Just a lovely little insight into their relationship again. We are privileged to witness it. Adorable.”

This comment sums that board up. Embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I agree those 12 year olds live in fairytale world, they actually think that Joe and Dianne did no more than kiss and hold hands and some even think they admitted their feelings to each but didn't act on them till the show ended.

I'm sorry but Joe is a duck boy who had countless one night stands over the years, he was in Dianne's pants within the first 2 weeks of the show and they have been bleeping ever since.

Joe & Dianne are alright, though they can be a bit irratating, but there not the worst of the youtubers, they are at least watchable if not sometimes amusing.

But it's the kid fans that annoy me the most they are actually it's a real life fairytale

Reactions: 3
I agree those 12 year olds live in fairytale world, they actually think that Joe and Dianne did no more than kiss and hold hands and some even think they admitted their feelings to each but didn't act on them till the show ended.

I'm sorry but Joe is a duck boy who had countless one night stands over the years, he was in Dianne's pants within the first 2 weeks of the show and they have been bleeping ever since.

Joe & Dianne are alright, though they can be a bit irratating, but there not the worst of the youtubers, they are at least watchable if not sometimes amusing.

But it's the kid fans that annoy me the most they are actually it's a real life fairytale
Nobody actually believes this.I think most people are aware they got together super early on and just kept it on the down low until the show was over. I mean there’s literally photographic evidence of her leaving his apartment during the show.

I agree that most of Joes fan base are young teens who obsess over everything he does.This is another thing on my list of why Joe should get off yt as eventually most of these teen fan girls will get bored and move on with another couple to obsess over.

I don’t know anyone who believes they waited till the show was over. However, I do know many people who believe they waited to act on it till Dianne and Anthony broke up hahaha not a chance.

I don’t know anyone who believes they waited till the show was over. However, I do know many people who believe they waited to act on it till Dianne and Anthony broke up hahaha not a chance.
I personally don’t think there was any cheating involved,there was no need to cheat.She hardly saw her ex,they lived miles and miles apart,had split up several times before in 10 months.They did split earlier than what was announced in the press though.And after everything that happened with Joes mum and dad,cheating is one thing I’m sure he wouldn’t condone and wouldn’t want a part in in any way.

I don't think they went too far when she was still with Anthony, because they were under a microscope and both (especially Joe) are too savvy to go too far when they know any move is likely to be leaked or reported, but I do wonder if there was some kind of overlap. The intimacy between them even in early photos/videos is noticeable.

I personally don’t think there was any cheating involved,there was no need to cheat.She hardly saw her ex,they lived miles and miles apart,had split up several times before in 10 months.They did split earlier than what was announced in the press though.And after everything that happened with Joes mum and dad,cheating is one thing I’m sure he wouldn’t condone and wouldn’t want a part in in any way.
It wasn’t that much earlier. It was within the same month. Early October she was still dating Anthony, and by the end of October she was already dating Joe lol. Your reasons listed if anything ARE reasons to cheat lol. I’m sorry, but there’s too much overlap and I doubt she remained faithful. Even if things didn’t go far, there’s no way nothing happened. Either way she broke it off with Anthony so it’s not too big of a deal. I just don’t get how people believe they didn’t do anything all that time.

Well either way we don't know what happened and probably never will so lets just move on to moaning about something else

There was also the other scandal about the strictly guy kissing his married dance partner. So strictly would no way have wanted the press saying the same about Joe and Diane whether it happened or not. I think it’s likely it overlapped tbh

What did everyone think of Joe's Main channel video. I think it's one of the best video's he's done in a long time. Also Dianne seems like a completely different person when she's dancing to when she's in the vlogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.