Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I know there only dating and we assume Dianne is living in Joe's penthouse rent free. If Joe did break up with Dianne, is she entitled to anything? As I've heard stories of couples who only dated for like 6 months, breaking up and then one of them claiming half of everything from the other one?

I also noticed in the vlogs Alfie seems to have a crush on Dianne and was trying to flirt with her. I know it will probably never happen, but it would be funny if Dianne and Joe did every break up and when Alfie dumpes Zoe, if Alfie and Dianne got together. As to be fair Alfie look much happier being around Dianne than he did Zoe throughout the vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Also I know there only dating and we assume Dianne is living in Joe's penthouse rent free. If Joe did break up with Dianne, is she entitled to anything? As I've heard stories of couples who only dated for like 6 months, breaking up and then one of them claiming half of everything from the other one?
Because they are only cohabiting, she wouldn’t be entitled to anything. There will be no formal rent agreement in place she gets free rent, but also won’t be contributing to household bills etc. She gets nothing.

Reactions: 1

I also noticed in the vlogs Alfie seems to have a crush on Dianne and was trying to flirt with her. I know it will probably never happen, but it would be funny if Dianne and Joe did every break up and when Alfie dumpes Zoe, if Alfie and Dianne got together. As to be fair Alfie look much happier being around Dianne than he did Zoe throughout the vlogs.
No! She’d get nothing that’s only if your married

As for Alfie and Diane, I don’t think Diane would ever be desperate enough for that wet lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As to be fair Alfie look much happier being around Dianne than he did Zoe throughout the vlog
Alfie looks happier being around the toy sloth or a sushi roll than Zoe. ?

I’m gonna say it. I can’t stand this girl. She’s obsessed with herself, trying to act dumb and cute was acceptable for maybe 4 vlogs, now she’s looking silly.

Dianne, you dye your hair. It’s red. We get it.
You have red hair.
Your hair is red.
It’s red.
Red hair.
Get it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After watching the vlogs I don't think we'll be seeing Joanne and Zalfie hanging out again anytime soon. I wondering how Dianne will get on with Joe's other YouTube mates as some of them act a bit like Zalfie as well. Image Dianne hanging out with Jim and Tanya.

I know Dianne may not be the most switch on, but I image she'll soon tire of hanging out with a bunch of adults who think their Peter Pan.

If it came down to it, do you think Joe would chose his Sister/take her side over Dianne?

I really don’t understand why they’re already living together?...They literally remind me of those couples from love island. Bubble of a romance for two months, immediately move in together, break up 6-8 months later. Like clockwork.

Reactions: 5
After watching the vlogs I don't think we'll be seeing Joanne and Zalfie hanging out again anytime soon. I wondering how Dianne will get on with Joe's other YouTube mates as some of them act a bit like Zalfie as well. Image Dianne hanging out with Jim and Tanya.

I know Dianne may not be the most switch on, but I image she'll soon tire of hanging out with a bunch of adults who think their Peter Pan.

If it came down to it, do you think Joe would chose his Sister/take her side over Dianne?
Yes I think he would take Zoe’s side

And I think his mates will get on with her just fine. Oli, Mikey, Jack especially

Caspar, Byron and Josh seem to be a bit more mature. But they are all still very much into stupid pranks and jump scares. So sure she’ll fit in with the lads. Would be interested too see how she is with Oli’s girlfriend but she’s not on videos much anyway

I wonder if he’s paying her for vlogging, or giving her a share of the profits. That must be an awkward situation but she is very much half that channel now and he’s earning a lot of money from it, so surely she’s not doing it all for free? I hope she’s valuing her own worth and not just blindly providing him with equal content and getting nothing in return.
If there is any payment I would guess it's in the form of free publicity for her tour. Even if Joe isn't as popular as he used to be or is losing subs because of their relationship, she's still getting a chance to sell her tour to people who would have never heard of it (or her) otherwise. I have even seen some Dianne fans saying they had no idea who decided a tour starring her, Amy (a lovely woman whose main claim to fame is crying on national television because of Cat from Red Dwarf) and Chloe (a lovely woman whose main claim to fame was appearing in comedy segments on a Strictly talk show for about two years) would sell. If not for 'Joanne' I doubt it would be selling at all.

I really don’t understand why they’re already living together?...They literally remind me of those couples from love island. Bubble of a romance for two months, immediately move in together, break up 6-8 months later. Like clockwork.
I would guess the bubble but then logistics too. She's on tours the first half of the year and the second half is Strictly. She's not going to have any free time. He's also busy doing whatever he does.

Sometimes I think Joe could do well in these types of gigs and sometimes I think he might be too much of a combination of smug/anxious/detached to have that certain ability to connect with viewers that comes naturally to presenters like Matt Baker.

Another little presenting job for Joe.
View attachment 6380
Joe's going to do very well I think, he comes across well, is charismatic, nice guy but he also grafts when he needs to (I know he got lazy with his channel but that's because its not his passion now) - Look how hard he worked at dancing.

I reckon he'll become a regular TV face at some point - also has no scandals creeping up behind him like a lot of them (old twitter posts etc)

Sometimes I think Joe could do well in these types of gigs and sometimes I think he might be too much of a combination of smug/anxious/detached to have that certain ability to connect with viewers that comes naturally to presenters like Matt Baker.
If Holly Willoughby can manage at career as a TV presenter with her faux sympathy voice, and having completely different personalities depending on whether she is on This Morning or Celebrity Juice I’m sure Joe can manage to do a decent bit of presenting work.

Reactions: 9
Joe's going to do very well I think, he comes across well, is charismatic, nice guy but he also grafts when he needs to (I know he got lazy with his channel but that's because its not his passion now) - Look how hard he worked at dancing.

I reckon he'll become a regular TV face at some point - also has no scandals creeping up behind him like a lot of them (old twitter posts etc)
He's really just phoning it in with the yt channel now. I thought he'd stop after strictly as its clear his hearts not in it anymore and I say that as a genuine fan of him.The BBC seems to be loving him at the minute and I could totally see him becoming a regular presenter.

Reactions: 4
If Holly Willoughby can manage at career as a TV presenter with her faux sympathy voice, and having completely different personalities depending on whether she is on This Morning or Celebrity Juice I’m sure Joe can manage to do a decent bit of presenting work.
Oh I don't really know how she or Philip Schofield are so prominent. I guess maybe, not to play channel wars, I just feel like there's a smarminess and phoniness that some of the ITV presenters have a bit more of. I'm not saying Joe is smarmy or phony but his style reminds me a little more of ITV, if that makes any sense. A certain slickness.

Reactions: 5
Oh I don't really know how she or Philip Schofield are so prominent. I guess maybe, not to play channel wars, I just feel like there's a smarminess and phoniness that some of the ITV presenters have a bit more of. I'm not saying Joe is smarmy or phony but his style reminds me a little more of ITV, if that makes any sense. A certain slickness.
Holly is prominent because her husband puts her on everything he's a producer on basically - and she's in the 'James Grant' circle of Ant n Dec, Keith Lemon, Phil Schofield, Mulhern etc - The ITV gang - Look at any ITV show and this gang will be amongst it somehow

Holly is prominent because her husband puts her on everything he's a producer on basically - and she's in the 'James Grant' circle of Ant n Dec, Keith Lemon, Phil Schofield, Mulhern etc - The ITV gang - Look at any ITV show and this gang will be amongst it somehow
That makes sense. Other than Ant n Dec (who've probably had their day but I think at one time were great presenters) I never knew how most of those people got so prominent.

Reactions: 3
I'd say the bbc are using, the one show as a sort of an audition, as to what they are going give him for Comic Relief.

If he does well live, gets younger viewer numbers, they will give him a big presenting job for Comic Relief, which will really launch his TV career.

If the one show doesn't do great they will get him to visit an underprivileged kids centre and it will be back to YouTube for Joe.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.