Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Harker

Just been reading through the comments on Zoe's latest vlog and she defiantly dislikes Dianne. She's liked about 20 or so top comments, but anyone in those top comments who's mentioned something about Joe or Dianne she completely skipped.

I don't think she full on hates Joe, I think she just hates the fact that Joe's more popular now and is dating a girl that Zoe can't control. I think Zoe pictured Joe dating another poppy, so that if her and Alfie ever broke up or her and mark, she have someone to instantly replace them.

So if Joanne do meet with Zalife again, it will only be so Zoe can use them for views, as at the moment Zoe's vlog has got the most views.
It must be Zoe's own personal hell. She gets hate everywhere on social media, videos trashing her (I know most of this is based on her own greed and terrible choices don't get me wrong), her entire world revolves around playing a role oncamera...her relationships with her mother and brother, her 'friends,' her 'boyfriend,' her 'office.' And from the sky comes this woman who is (for now anyway) loved by lots of people, and who gets to have her own identity outside of the camera. If Joe wakes up tomorrow and tells Dianne to kick rocks, she still has her dancing, a popular TV show, tours. This is just one small part of her life. It's the beginning and the end for Zoe. Can you imagine how she feels every time Joe teases Dianne about getting out her camera to record, I don't know, a funny street sign, all while Zoe sees using a camera - when she even bothers to do it herself - as a crippling burden and a reminder of the years she likely feels she's wasted.

Fortunately for her I don't see Dianne and Joe lasting, but while they are still together that Zoe Sugg passive-aggressiveness will be going right through the roof.

Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
As to be fair Alfie look much happier being around Dianne than he did Zoe throughout the vlog
Alfie looks happier being around the toy sloth or a sushi roll than Zoe. ?

I’m gonna say it. I can’t stand this girl. She’s obsessed with herself, trying to act dumb and cute was acceptable for maybe 4 vlogs, now she’s looking silly.

Dianne, you dye your hair. It’s red. We get it.
You have red hair.
Your hair is red.
It’s red.
Red hair.
Get it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cherry198

VIP Member
I read the article as well and though Joe was going be following her everywhere on her tour, so I do wonder as well what he spends he days doing.
I think people forget there’s so much we don’t see like yesterday was rehearsals for comic relief but you wouldn’t have known Joe was there from his own social media

disneys

VIP Member
I love Saturday Kitchen and so was interested to see Joe on there today! I thought he came across really well. I think there is where he belongs: mainstream media.

artemist

Chatty Member
I sometimes think Joe is a good one but then again he's guilty of ghostwritten books, ripping off fans (cheap pollyester hoodies and 6.99 for a few stickers). He seems aware of the con that it all is where as I think Zoella genuinely beleives herself when she says the advent calendar is good and she's proud of it. He's corrected her saying the YouTube ages are fake and most fans are young and she's just ignored him and reiterated that her fans are 80% over 18.

Joe hasnt had nearly as many opportunities just because beauty is so much more lucrative than comedy.

Not really sure what I'm getting to other than maybe he is just the best of a bad bunch.

I don't like strictly, but will pay attention as it might bring the whole show into question if he's crap but gets to the end. Could be interesting:whistle:
I might be being naive but I genuinely don't think Joe has a malicious bone in his body. I think the ghostwriting, the cheaply made products sold for high prices, etc., is all just him going with the flow. He seems like an extremely laid back type of person, I think he's going through the motions of what being a YouTuber typically means and not questioning it. Sure, I'd love to see him take more responsibility and nurture his own image a bit more, but I don't think he's intentionally ripping anyone off or trying to milk a cash cow. I also think that once you're THAT rich, you're likely so out of touch with the realities of money that £6 for some stickers doesn't seem that bad.

Again, could just be me being naive and I'm not trying to excuse any of his behaviour, but I don't think he's intentionally trying to harm anyone. I can't actually see him being any good at ballroom dancing (or any type of dancing tbh) so if he does get far it'll definitely stir things up a bit.

GossWhore

VIP Member
My problem is, I wanna like them as a couple, I really do, on the surface they seem cute.
But......
This doesn’t feel like joe in a relationship, I 1000% believe he would keep a relationship off screen if it was serious, especially so early on.
I think this is “BBC Joe “ and mainstream media friendly Dianne.
She seems way more into him than he is her [emoji52]
Think it's a good starter relationship for Joe. The next one he'll know who he is, what he wants and how much of the relationship he wants to show.

Another person who had a starter relationship is Alfie but he was too dumb to leave.

• Haha

LilyLouise

I really have a soft spot for Joe. He seems like a decent person, and although I know not all is what it seems in YT World, he does seem like “one of the good ones.” Perhaps immature at times (typical for his age), but someone on the up-and-up in life.

Anyway, I think he’ll do well. I’ll have to try to catch his season on YT or somewhere.

Idkk

Chatty Member
^i’m pretty sure for most things Zoe is always the first one asked. But she turns everything down these days.

I’m surprised joe and dianne are still going so strong. You can see they’re still deep in the honeymoon phase (eg. Dianne’s story today at the cinema with joe unable to keep himself off her when she was talking to the camera). I kinda see them going the long haul you know. I also don’t think dianne would give up dancing for YouTube. Reckon she’d find it too boring/slow pace. Say what you want about her, but she is a bloody hard worker and seems to thrive off it.

BOABKP

Dianne is not a smart woman. Plenty of smart people with dyslexia, I know some, she’s not one of them.

I don’t think she has any interest in many things and is happy being clueless. Props to her, but I’d lose my head.

miam000

I’m honestly and genuinely so so happy for them! I’ve been following him for 5 years and he was just never into the whole relationship thing always saying he’s busy, but you somehow always knew he was just waiting for the real deal. And good on him! Aw!!!❤

cherry198

VIP Member
I remember that whole Japsper household thing.Like did the kids actually believe they had the keys to each other’s flats and would be round all the time:LOL: If you think the fans now are crazy,the Jaspar era was next level insanity

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Put all she really sold is iconic and even the likes of love islanders who were only on the show for a day sell that, wouldn't say she made that much off flogging that and her youtube videos don't have ads yet, so I doubt she's making much if anything from that at the minute. I also highly doubt Joe paid her her for all the vlogs she appeared in either.

I know she's a bit of a air head about most things, but I think she is fairly good at managing her money, she also doesn't seem to be very materialistic, cause any of the tour meet & greets she just mixes and matches from like 5/6 different outfits.

I also think she asks Joe for anything or expects him to buy her gifts, she was genuinely surprised when he bought her an iPhone and on their holiday vlog where joe showed her his massage paper thong, it sounded like any of the little breaks they went on, she paid half.

For all her faults she is independent and doesn't seem to want to be financially supported by Joe. I quite like Dianne, she works hard, she looks to be a very kind girl, especially to young kids who come to her shows. So I hope she does start making some money off youtube & gets more instagram brand deals.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I posted this on the Zoella board, but thought I l'd post here too, cause wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Long story short some of the Muppet babies on twitter think Dianne is pregnant and that is what Chippy is. Its actually funny how clueless these kids are about how babies are made, they probably think that you can be pregnant by just holding hands.

Anyways hope it gives ya a laugh.

• Haha

Coconutshy

Also, is it just me or dose Joe look a bit unwell in recent vidoe's/photos taken by other people. Also what's with new unkept looking hair style.
Hmm yes, I've been thinking this too. He looks rather sickly and frail. You don't notice it so much when he is holding the camera and filming himself but in other people's pics -such as that one taken by paps for the film premiere he was at today. The disheveled Side Show Bob esque hair isn't helping either. He looks underweight, frail and very pale. I hope he visits the dr for some blood tests just to make sure everything's ok. With some digestive disorders you don't absorb nutrients properly leads to anemia and other issues. Plus, I really do hope he visited a dr for his gut problems and not relied on his dumb minions to diagnose him like he did when he was thinking he was gluten intolerant a few months back. If he actually has celiac disease the more reason to get yourself to a doctor!! He could also be drinking shakes to boost his calories. It's clear he doesn't eat enough. Whilst yes, people are naturally slim - I'm one. Unless he has an overactive thyroid or some other metabolic issue it is not normal to be that frail, especially as a man if some eating issues aren't involved. Also after being diagnosed by the minions as 'gluten intolerant' he has totally discarded a large range of foods on the basis he thinks he's intolerant without any medical evidence. Thus making it harder to meet your calorie requirements as your choices are limited. Whose to say he's not actually lactose intolerant etc without proper diagnostic testing.
I think Joe is a good looking guy but clearly isn't looking after himself in some way.

Tom Harker

Sometimes I think Joe could do well in these types of gigs and sometimes I think he might be too much of a combination of smug/anxious/detached to have that certain ability to connect with viewers that comes naturally to presenters like Matt Baker.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Do you know what. I’m SO PROUD of Joe. He’s been brilliant. He’s done himself proud and came across really well. I hope he goes on to great mainstream things.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Another little presenting job for Joe.
View attachment 6380
Joe's going to do very well I think, he comes across well, is charismatic, nice guy but he also grafts when he needs to (I know he got lazy with his channel but that's because its not his passion now) - Look how hard he worked at dancing.

I reckon he'll become a regular TV face at some point - also has no scandals creeping up behind him like a lot of them (old twitter posts etc)

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He's just said he might be able to bring chippy home this weekend all being well🙄. Says he's already done half the vlog, which will show why he couldn't bring it home before. Hopefully it will be up next Wednesday🙄
Wasn’t he meant to announce this like two weeks ago? He’s turning into letdown Deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6