Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherry198

VIP Member
Like others have said though,I cant see them uploading on a regular schedule and I cant see them still uploading on this channel a year from now.

ZobeDobe

I actually like Dianne! I don't like how some of his fans are trying to make it out that she's only into him, and not the other way around when clearly something is going on. He doesn't show emotion on his face like Dianne, but I've been noticing something was up with these two for the past few weeks especially after Blackpool.

cherry198

VIP Member
Not everything’s a big conspiracy.People act like they are talking in morse code and there’s lots of hidden meanings,they can’t say a simple sentence without it being analysed six ways to Sunday.

leelee91

It seems like Joe's slowly reverting back to his old ways. Tells everyone a new gaming video was coming out last night. Then last minute says he's run out of time and will have to upload tomorrow, then on Insta post photos of him and Dianne out at a show. Which is what he used to do with his Sugg Sunday video's. I know his schedules got slightly busier as he has more opportunities coming in, but it's not like he's doing a 9-5 he still had plenty of time to get the video ready.
It also looks like he's back to filming his doggy Sugg Sunday Video's the only difference is he has a new group of people to film with so it's not the buttercream gang week in week out.

I thought with taking all time away and getting with Dianne he'd want to change things up. I don't think Dianne's realised yet that she's dating Peter Pan.

Last edited:
I think the joint channel is a very dumb idea (would think Joe felt the same way lmao, he really has changed since Dianne/Strictly) but it will be interesting to see how steady of a channel it is. They could upload the batch of videos they already have and then end up not being consistent anymore/eventually never use it again. I can see it growing very quickly but dying off within a year. Especially when Dianne gets back to Strictly again.

BOABKP

Joe will move back to the country when he’s like 50 maybe lol, but for now I think he’s sticking to London. Was already said, but he will probably move out from central London, but I can’t see him leaving London anytime soon.

Horatio

VIP Member
I posted this on GG but that site is an utter nightmare now, I don’t know why I bothered. It is an interesting point of gossip though I think...

At the NTA’s Dianne said Joe was “working” in an awkward sounding way to explain his absence.
I didn’t really know what that could mean since he obviously didn’t have a show. Then he posted on his stories that he was having dinner with his friends he hasn’t seen in ages and they booked it ages ago. Far more believable. Why lie Dianne?

Alightened

VIP Member
He's just said he might be able to bring chippy home this weekend all being well🙄. Says he's already done half the vlog, which will show why he couldn't bring it home before. Hopefully it will be up next Wednesday🙄

I posted this on GG but that site is an utter nightmare now, I don’t know why I bothered. It is an interesting point of gossip though I think...

At the NTA’s Dianne said Joe was “working” in an awkward sounding way to explain his absence.
I didn’t really know what that could mean since he obviously didn’t have a show. Then he posted on his stories that he was having dinner with his friends he hasn’t seen in ages and they booked it ages ago. Far more believable. Why lie Dianne?
I noticed that as well, it was strange that she didn't just say he'd already booked to catch up with friends as he had a busy few months. Also Dianne spoke normal for the entire interview but then changed her voice when ask where Joe was, it sounded sort of like she was hiding something. Not that I know what's there is to hide, it's normal to spend time apart every once in a while?

Was she annoyed Joe wouldn't cancel on his friends to go the awards night with her? But to be fair I imagine he was quite happy to have a break/night off.

Coconutshy

Yeah, I think it's better being joint but whoever is in charge can decide lol. I guess if it wasn't for their relationship we wouldn't have much to talk about 😅

Apparently there is a new vlog tonight. Joe doesn't seem to be vlogging as much these days. Even if he is busy, that's sorta the point of vlogging- to show what you've been up to. Quite shocked at how poorly his last thatcher Joe video did - even with Dianne in the thumbnail wasn't enough to bait people into watching. It was a pretty dumb idea. Maybe they should have done a few hair styles in one video to make it more interesting. I hope he wasn't planning to make a series out of it lol the low viewing figures sure do talk. No one is interested. I am looking forward to their next 'In the pan' video. Not sure when Easter is but Joe said they were going to be making an Easter cake that hasn't been done before so idk if that's the next video or not but I do enjoy baking more than cooking!

BOABKP

But I don’t think Joe cares or even wants to be presenter, espeically as a main job. Sure its a great opportunity for a side gig and everything sometimes, but no way would he quit youtube for it.