Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't

Didn't even noticed that. I thought he was better than his Sister and wasn't into all the lying and being fake. Obviously he's just the same.
I think he's doing it because he doesn't know how to break it to his fans yet. I also think they are not officially a couple and this just hooking . That's why when Phil asked him if they were dating he couldn't give a straight answer of 'no' he just kept saying they don't have time to date. It's all about wording if you ask me! Now keep in mind that Diane has spent the night over his house a few times last week as well, and is even papped leaving with him in the mornings. His fans want to say it's because they went back and filmed videos, but that's not the case as they are in training all day and don't leave until night time. On Thursday morning when they are caught by the paps Joe looks directly at the camera so I don't think he cares much. When they went to practice for the day he uploaded a little video of Dianne and him and he didn't seem to fuss about the pap situation.

I actually like Dianne! I don't like how some of his fans are trying to make it out that she's only into him, and not the other way around when clearly something is going on. He doesn't show emotion on his face like Dianne, but I've been noticing something was up with these two for the past few weeks especially after Blackpool.

Didn't

Didn't even noticed that. I thought he was better than his Sister and wasn't into all the lying and being fake. Obviously he's just the same.
I’d normally agree, but I think there is a difference between lying about writing a book or £50 Advent Calendars etc. and keeping a relationship quiet for a bit - especially in the early days when you don’t know whether it has legs. So if he’s employing a little misdirection on the relationship, it’s okay. I think they both need time after Strictly to work out whether they could have a proper relationship without all the Strictly stuff going on, and them just getting back to their normal lives. Then, if they decide to make a go of it, then tell viewers.

Reactions: 11
I’d normally agree, but I think there is a difference between lying about writing a book or £50 Advent Calendars etc. and keeping a relationship quiet for a bit - especially in the early days when you don’t know whether it has legs. So if he’s employing a little misdirection on the relationship, it’s okay. I think they both need time after Strictly to work out whether they could have a proper relationship without all the Strictly stuff going on, and them just getting back to their normal lives. Then, if they decide to make a go of it, then tell viewers.
This.

Also, since it's all very new and their feelings could be the result of a high from being on a popular TV show and doing fairly well week to week, I don't blame Joe for being cautious and not defining their relationship status. I actually like Dianne compared to his past gfs. Dianne has a personality, she's very fun and engaging. I think a strong woman like Dianne would be good for Joe-- that is if they are dating.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched his latest vlog and noticed he lied when he said bye to Dianne. As you can see her in the next clip. I wondering if they'll announce it next week, when it's all over.

Has anyone watched his latest vlog and noticed he lied when he said bye to Dianne. As you can see her in the next clip. I wondering if they'll announce it next week, when it's all over.
Yup.

0:27 He has a hickey
1:25 you can see dianne white knit jumper right under his sneakers.
1:42 after he put his clothes on the jumper is going
4:14 baby sugg as her home screen?
8:01 holding hands?
13:38 Diane and the kitchen you can see her reflection in the glass living room door
14:20 Diane saying awwww to Emily

Also dose anyone think it's strange that she broke up with her Ex one week and the next week her and Joe were dating. I know her and her Ex supposedly had a few problems, but it does seem rather quick to jump into a new relationship.

Also dose anyone think it's strange that she broke up with her Ex one week and the next week her and Joe were dating. I know her and her Ex supposedly had a few problems, but it does seem rather quick to jump into a new relationship.
Some people get over someone by getting under someone. I'm going to hold off my judgment because I've done it with my ex, and jumped right into a new relationship(we are going on 11yrs and have two kids) immediately after. I have a feeling Anthony and Dianne broke up during waltz/week 5, and I have the strongest feeling that something happened with Dianne & Joe during Samba/week 8. I thought something was odd when Anthony never post about the live shows, followed Joe or even went to visit Dianne. I think once "kiss gate" happened maybe that's when they officially decided to call it off for good. I've been following Joe & Dianne very close and something changed around Samba week. I know they both said they practiced the longest during that week and that's also when Joe thought he was going to go home. Those long hours and emotional frustration probably brought them together quicker. I also believe Blackpool seal the deal especially with Joe being emotional and whatnot and having his nan in there.

Reactions: 3
I'm baby sitting my niece this evening and will probably have to watch, can't decide if I want him to win or not.

Hes done so much shady stuff and he keeps getting a free pass just because he isn't nearly as dodgy as his sister or Alfie.

Reactions: 1
I feel like he’s got a good chance of winning due to the mass amount of fans. I personally feel Stacy deserves it the most, although I think joe has done so well, tried so hard and improved this much, I just think Stacy has the biggest improvement

I'm baby sitting my niece this evening and will probably have to watch, can't decide if I want him to win or not.

Hes done so much shady stuff and he keeps getting a free pass just because he isn't nearly as dodgy as his sister or Alfie.

What’s he done that’s shady? I’ve never really read into the stuff that joes done so would like to know :) thanks

Do you know what. I’m SO PROUD of Joe. He’s been brilliant. He’s done himself proud and came across really well. I hope he goes on to great mainstream things.

Reactions: 7
Do you know what. I’m SO PROUD of Joe. He’s been brilliant. He’s done himself proud and came across really well. I hope he goes on to great mainstream things.
I thought for sure he would win just because he definitely had the sm advantage to garner those votes (and with help from Zoe as well). He wasn't the best dancer but he gave it his best effort and seem to have a lot of fun during his time on Strictly-- and that's the side that I found refreshing. I do hope he only goes up from here and doesn't default to his old habits or becomes a shell of a person like his sister. Hopefully Strictly will give him plenty of opportunities for him to make the transition to a career outside of YT.

Reactions: 4
I thought for sure he would win just because he definitely had the sm advantage to garner those votes (and with help from Zoe as well). He wasn't the best dancer but he gave it his best effort and seem to have a lot of fun during his time on Strictly-- and that's the side that I found refreshing. I do hope he only goes up from here and doesn't default to his old habits or becomes a shell of a person like his sister. Hopefully Strictly will give him plenty of opportunities for him to make the transition to a career outside of YT.
Voting was a waste of time as it was already decided that Stacy would win. Someone commented that she'd already had her Monday morning interview book for ITV, before the results where announced. So if they had based it on Votes Joe would have won.

^ I could be wrong about this but maybe all the finalists did the Monday morning interviews 'just in case' they win/get it out the way?
I'm not sure whether to feel annoyed or not about the change in rules because it would've meant Joe wining but I personally think Stacy was the better dancer (who hadn't come from a dancing background either)☺

Voting was a waste of time as it was already decided that Stacy would win. Someone commented that she'd already had her Monday morning interview book for ITV, before the results where announced. So if they had based it on Votes Joe would have won.
It wasn’t already decided for God’s sake. The BBC have already had trouble in the past for fixing votes in TV shows, they’re not likely to do it again. No one knows the context around the booking, but maybe the others weren’t available? Had This Morning already announced them as the winner? No. Not everything is a fix.

Reactions: 2
I am so pleased for him and Dianne! Strictly has really done him the world of good, and I hope he moves on to good things in the future. I feel so proud of him!

To the ghost of “Strictly Come Dancing” yet to come....

If you let Louise Pentland go on the show next year, we are not gonna be ok.

You did well with the “influencer” you chose this year. He’s vanilla, none offensive, liikable, Don’t screw it up.. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.