Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great that Dianne’s channel is doing good, but I hate how people think she’s done it all by herself. If she hadn’t of met joe her channel would be looking to have hit a 1000 views.

I’ll feel really sorry for Joe if Dianne does turn around and dump him when he’s used him for his fame, as it seems like she did it with her past BF.

It’s great that Dianne’s channel is doing good, but I hate how people think she’s done it all by herself. If she hadn’t of met joe her channel would be looking to have hit a 1000 views.

I’ll feel really sorry for Joe if Dianne does turn around and dump him when he’s used him for his fame, as it seems like she did it with her past BF.
I wouldn't feel sorry for Joe, it's equally helped his profile getting his name into the mainstream etc and the reason they won every glitter ball on tour etc was because of the 'Joanne' fans - I mean he kept dropping her so it wasn't because he was the best dancer was it.

I like Joe, but I think it's benefitted him in several ways also. He also used her in a LOT of his Blogs since which somewhat revived his dying channel.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't feel sorry for Joe, it's equally helped his profile getting his name into the mainstream etc and the reason they won every glitter ball on tour etc was because of the 'Joanne' fans - I mean he kept dropping her so it wasn't because he was the best dancer was it.

I like Joe, but I think it's benefitted him in several ways also. He also used her in a LOT of his Blogs since which somewhat revived his dying channel.
If it doesn’t last, it has still been a mutually beneficial relationship for them individually in terms of career and profile boosts. They have both used each other, so they’re basically equal.

Reactions: 8

I don't know how many think she got 100K all on her own. I think even her fans probably know a big reason why. So does she. They just aren't going to say "Yay you got a Youtube famous boyfriend!!!" She hasn't done anything (yet) to make them dislike her that way.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how many think she got 100K all on her own. I think even her fans probably know a big reason why. So does she. They just aren't going to say "Yay you got a Youtube famous boyfriend!!!" She hasn't done anything (yet) to make them dislike her that way.
Haha I wonder when her first big scandal will be 😂 That's when I'll know she's a certified youtuber!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha I wonder when her first big scandal will be 😂 That's when I'll know she's a certified youtuber!
As Joe watches all her vlogs before their uploaded apparently 2-3 minutes where deleted from the time when he was watching it to when it was uploaded and it also like he censors a lot of what she puts on her social media, as all she really posts now are reposts from fans not nearly as much about her & Joe, even when she was in Oz for Xmas she posted more about them than she does now.

Plus Joe's too savy to get caught out in a big scandels, wasn't his worst scandel that he was involved in Hello world. But as the majority of British youtubes where involved, it didn't affect his reputation as much as it did others.

Reactions: 8
As Joe watches all her vlogs before their uploaded apparently 2-3 minutes where deleted from the time when he was watching it to when it was uploaded and it also like he censors a lot of what she puts on her social media, as all she really posts now are reposts from fans not nearly as much about her & Joe, even when she was in Oz for Xmas she posted more about them than she does now.

Plus Joe's too savy to get caught out in a big scandels, wasn't his worst scandel that he was involved in Hello world. But as the majority of British youtubes where involved, it didn't affect his reputation as much as it did others.
Yeah Joe knows what he’s doing, he’s managed to make it through his time on yt relatively unscathed unlike his sister and her boyfriend.Like you said the only thing I can think of ‘scandal’ wise is Hello World and even then there were so many of them involved he’s only one piece of the puzzle.

I can't even imagine. Even if she does make it through unscathed, people turn on celebs and zelebs at the snap of a finger, especially the ones who don't want to be ambushed by a fan and have to stand around for a half-hour making a video for you, your best mates, your aunt, your cousin, your great-grandmother, and the teacher you haven't seen since 2010.

Reactions: 2
I can't even imagine. Even if she does make it through unscathed, people turn on celebs and zelebs at the snap of a finger, especially the ones who don't want to be ambushed by a fan and have to stand around for a half-hour making a video for you, your best mates, your aunt, your cousin, your great-grandmother, and the teacher you haven't seen since 2010.
Scandal will be if she gets a super hot partner this year in Strictly imo. Wonder if she’s requested to be with the gay/old guy instead

It looks like they are away for a couple of days,I just hope and pray it’s not with zalfie but I don’t have high hopes 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like they are away for a couple of days,I just hope and pray it’s not with zalfie but I don’t have high hopes 😂😭
Hope not, cause then there will be 4 vlogs & of them sitting in a hotel room playing kids games. If it's only Joe & Dianne there may actually be some interesting content, cause they are both away with the fairies half the time.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to cringe out at the overused pose that they do when they post a "loved up" photo. It's always the same - Joe with his eyes closed with his lips attached to Dianne's face. At first I thought it was cute, but now i just get second hand embarasment from it. May not all be grid photos, possibly stories too- if your going to check it may not seem like that many but I've seen it on their stories too and it just seems like overkill. Why not pose a cuddly photo with wide grins and smiling eyes instead of this constant contrived tripe. Sorry harsh but my opinion.

It just makes me feel a bit bleuugh just it looks so awkwardly posed. I do think most of their photos are sweet, this is just something I noticed and how I initially felt hen I saw Dianne had posted. "Oh not another one" I thought to myself 😂😳😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to cringe out at the overused pose that they do when they post a "loved up" photo. It's always the same - Joe with his eyes closed with his lips attached to Dianne's face. At first I thought it was cute, but now i just get second hand embarasment from it. May not all be grid photos, possibly stories too- if your going to check it may not seem like that many but I've seen it on their stories too and it just seems like overkill. Why not pose a cuddly photo with wide grins and smiling eyes instead of this constant contrived tripe. Sorry harsh but my opinion.

It just makes me feel a bit bleuugh just it looks so awkwardly posed. I do think most of their photos are sweet, this is just something I noticed and how I initially felt hen I saw Dianne had posted. "Oh not another one" I thought to myself 😂😳😶
Am I the only one who’s over them. It’s all so staged and cringe like they are both 13

Am I the only one who’s over them. It’s all so staged and cringe like they are both 13
Yeah I’m over it too. And absolutely not interested in Dianne’s YouTube channel. Just not even bothering to watch, I just can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always hated that cheek kiss pose for them. I think it’s really unflattering for Joe honestly lol. I actually hate most of their selfie shots together as bad as it sounds. They just highlight how awkward looking they are together to me.

Reactions: 1
Joe looks really washed out lately I find, I think it's since he put the blonde in his hair and has it all floppy and messy, I know that's his 'look' atm but it just looks a bit unkept and scruffy. I miss old Joe haha

Agree the pose is really cringey and seems to be overdone somehow. Joe doesn’t really look natural at all in any of their “couply” photos either.

I think he probably looks washed out cause he doesn’t have the tan anymore. He always kinda looks like that without any color on him lmao. He was starting to gain some muscle on Strictly and seemed to be liking it, I think he should keep it up at the gym as it will help him look less scrawny and ill but I doubt he will

Agree the pose is really cringey and seems to be overdone somehow. Joe doesn’t really look natural at all in any of their “couply” photos either.

I think he probably looks washed out cause he doesn’t have the tan anymore. He always kinda looks like that without any color on him lmao. He was starting to gain some muscle on Strictly and seemed to be liking it, I think he should keep it up at the gym as it will help him look less scrawny and ill but I doubt he will
He definitely looks better when he's got a bit of muscle on him.He says hes been going to the gym but obviously when he was doing strictly he was dancing for 12 hours a day so its going to be hard to maintain that level of fitness when back in 'real life'.

Reactions: 1

I've just been thinking the same as well. I use to really like Joe as he was one of the few YouTuber's who didn't stage his whole Instagram and vlogs. Now I feel like, since he's got with Dianne everything they do is staged.
Which I don't understand why. Everyone would still love them if they were more natural in instagram/vlogs.

Also if one of his mates was staging there social media with there GF, he would of taken the right piss out of them. I don't know what's changed him, but I feel like he's done a whole 360 since he went on strictly, like he's doing the opposite of everything he said he'd never do in vlogs over the past few years.

I noticed as well Zoe mentioning how she loved to do a trip like New York again with everyone. I wonder how that would work with Dianne added to the mix, as from the trip to Brighton it showed in the vlogs Dianne wouldn't be conforming to Zoe ways anytime soon.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.