Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaFamous

If you’re in a position where the fat accumulating on your body is physically stopping you from easily doing up the buttons on a bodysuit and you need your husband to “assist” you.....it’s really time to have a think about the affect your weight is having on you and the other simple physical tasks you soon won’t be able to manage.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think anyone "should" feel embarrassed after breaking a chair, if they're going to use it as a catalyst for change.
Yes I agree. I know it’s TMI so I won’t go into details but I had a sexual encounter over the weekend 🤣 and basically I felt so horrible and unfit and felt so big and noticed it then. I am now making a change! I know that might sound stupid but I don’t think it matters what the wake up call is if you have it. I am a big girl, not as big as Jess but not far off. I have put on 2 stone since lockdown started! I needed to lose it anyway but deffo do now.
I’d have hoped something like that would be her wake up call!

• Heart
  • Sad

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
There is so much body shaming on here it’s unreal. It’s one thing to not like Jess and her hygiene but talking about her weight feels wrong. There will be people on here who are the same size, if not bigger and comments regarding body size could really have a negative effect.
By all means comment on her lack of showering, washing hair and general being a slob but seriously posting pictures about being the size she is and some of the remarks on here are just plain nasty.
Commenting on the fact she’s doubled in size since being part of of the plus size bopo influencer crowd is completely fair game. It’s how she makes half of her income.

Strategichamlet

It looked exactly what my dear old Nan used to cook when we went round. There would have been 4 of us altogether and there’d be enough Sunday roast for 11 and enough desserts for 432. I don’t half miss my Nan❤

• Heart

Pandap

Chatty Member
So...she was dripping in sweat yesterday and didn’t wash her hair because she wanted it to be clean on Sunday (a week since last wash)...am I mistaken and there’s some new government act that says you can only wash your hair once a week?

• Haha
  • Sick

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
‘Dare I poke the bear’, ‘not 2 people stretchy’ - she’s a dickhead. Basically mocking anyone that complained about her last haul.
....and she hasn’t washed and trying all the clothes on. YUCK

Rk1

Sorry, I am totally shocked about the excitement with the box of sweets. I was expecting it to be new furniture or a new phone or something. She said to her mum several times that she was thinking about the parcel and couldnt wait to get back to see it. Like, what? Red flag when it comes to food addiction. Like that really surprised me...

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
People have been making fun of her weight on her 2 threads that I've read. I've seen people call her disgusting, dirty and vile. That is not concern IMO. You obviously have a different one which is your right but I am allowed express mine too. I read because sometimes she does things that don't sit right with me i.e the shorts saga. I said in that thread SOME of the comments not all. Again my opinion.
Most of the comments do not call her vile and disgusting for being fat. Most of the people that follow or read here are fat themselves. That has been widely acknowledged. The vile comments refer to actual hygiene and cleanliness (from what I’ve seen) - washing hair once a week, grubby clothes, not taking greasy makeup off for hours etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, this thread is kind of unique in that the majority of people here to actually like her and (from personal perspective) don’t wish her any ill will but wishes she would get her shit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Didnt she say the shorts were too big and falling down that's why she was sending them back coz they were SOOOOO big...look like they fit just fine while stripping wallpaper 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

loolabelle

VIP Member
You are too harsh. They probably can't experiment all positions but they could have a great sex life nevertheless.
she gets breathless and needs a six hour nap from dusting some shelves. So unless the wet lettuce position counts I can’t see her doing much movement!

• Haha
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
What is the obsession over her weight guys? She's a plus size instagrammer who shows clothes. What she weighs or doesn't weigh is none of your business. Comment on her professionalism or lack there of if you see fit but I think the comments about her appearance have gone way too far now. Comments made under the pretence of concern when really you're just looking for the opportunity to make fun of the fat person.

• Heart

Rk1

I think if you are renting out a holiday property guests should be able do whatever the hell they want including playing music whether your head is sore or not. She could have lay down in the living room; or rethink having your bedroom over the hot tub in a property you rent out. I must be an arsehole also lol
I agree. At the end of the day, they were paying the owner to be there and use the facilities. They weren't friends visiting or neighbours. And then after he requested she turn the music down, he then asked her to leave earlier than she was planning to. By half an hour as well, but if that was an issue it should have been made clear before the last day. I think this is more of an issue with him than her tbh. I wouldn't be happy if it were me.

I understand what you mean and fair play to her for trying something, but also you're on tattle so if you think that's shitty you probably shouldn't read the hundreds of other threads about people that are way worse.
That’s a shite excuse folk give that there’s worse out there. People say it all the time and it’s the most pointless statement. Yes there is. Some comments are not warranted and some aren’t. I just think it’s ridiculous to have a go at her for her weight but then have a go because she tries to do something about it.

Reactions: 14

Bigpink

What a waste of money to go to Scotland and then sit in all day watching netflix. Surely they could do that at home. It is not even like it is in a beautiful, luxurious house. It looks like someone's gran's house 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14