Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have been making fun of her weight on her 2 threads that I've read. I've seen people call her disgusting, dirty and vile. That is not concern IMO. You obviously have a different one which is your right but I am allowed express mine too. I read because sometimes she does things that don't sit right with me i.e the shorts saga. I said in that thread SOME of the comments not all. Again my opinion.
Opinions is what this site is all about 👍 you're definitely entitled to yours. However I haven't noticed people making fun of her weight, a lot of us have been quite large - myself included and are genuinely concerned about Jess. She used to be a big girl and looked fantastic, looked after herself well and rocked outfits.

The comments about her being disgusting, dirty etc.i would expect relate to her coming on stories looking like she needs a shower, not related to her weight.

Could be wrong but just my take.

Reactions: 10
Opinions is what this site is all about 👍 you're definitely entitled to yours. However I haven't noticed people making fun of her weight, a lot of us have been quite large - myself included and are genuinely concerned about Jess. She used to be a big girl and looked fantastic, looked after herself well and rocked outfits.

The comments about her being disgusting, dirty etc.i would expect relate to her coming on stories looking like she needs a shower, not related to her weight.

🤷‍♀️ I suppose we've taken certain things up differently I guess. I know if I was reading some of the comments written here about myself I would be very upset. And again I obviously contribute to other threads so maybe I'm no better in that aspect. She clearly has a bit of an issue around food but I don't think everybody posting here is concerned about her more than just wanting to make fun of the whole thing. But again just my opinion. If you disagree that's all good.

Reactions: 3
People have been making fun of her weight on her 2 threads that I've read. I've seen people call her disgusting, dirty and vile. That is not concern IMO. You obviously have a different one which is your right but I am allowed express mine too. I read because sometimes she does things that don't sit right with me i.e the shorts saga. I said in that thread SOME of the comments not all. Again my opinion.
Most of the comments do not call her vile and disgusting for being fat. Most of the people that follow or read here are fat themselves. That has been widely acknowledged. The vile comments refer to actual hygiene and cleanliness (from what I’ve seen) - washing hair once a week, grubby clothes, not taking greasy makeup off for hours etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, this thread is kind of unique in that the majority of people here to actually like her and (from personal perspective) don’t wish her any ill will but wishes she would get her tit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤷‍♀️ I suppose we've taken certain things up differently I guess. I know if I was reading some of the comments written here about myself I would be very upset. And again I obviously contribute to other threads so maybe I'm no better in that aspect. She clearly has a bit of an issue around food but I don't think everybody posting here is concerned about her more than just wanting to make fun of the whole thing. But again just my opinion. If you disagree that's all good.
Yeah I get you completely. I for one would love for jess to be unreal and back rocking beautiful clothes. Hey we might have taken some things here differently but hey at least we agree on the shorts saga ☺👍

Most of the comments do not call her vile and disgusting for being fat. Most of the people that follow or read here are fat themselves. That has been widely acknowledged. The vile comments refer to actual hygiene and cleanliness (from what I’ve seen) - washing hair once a week, grubby clothes, not taking greasy makeup off for hours etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, this thread is kind of unique in that the majority of people here to actually like her and (from personal perspective) don’t wish her any ill will but wishes she would get her tit together.

Literally just posted about wishing she'd be rocking the outfits again!! Would be chuffed for her if she seemed to care about herself again with regards to washing etc.

I suppose the last few comments I read before commenting were all guessing her weight etc and I just thought that a bit odd. I won't comment on her personal hygiene because we don't see every minute of her day so I don't know how much she does or does not wash 😂 but what was pretty rank was the dirt coming off her shower when she was using the power washer. Couldnt believe she wasn't too embarrassed to put that online 😂

I suppose the last few comments I read before commenting were all guessing her weight etc and I just thought that a bit odd. I won't comment on her personal hygiene because we don't see every minute of her day so I don't know how much she does or does not wash 😂 but what was pretty rank was the dirt coming off her shower when she was using the power washer. Couldnt believe she wasn't too embarrassed to put that online 😂
😂 She prob won't be the next Hinch!

Sorry but she needs to be questioned in her weight as she is promoting that lifestyle, if she was a size 6 flogging diet pills it would be fair game. What makes it different that shes obese and is promoting tis 'bopo' mindset and lifestyle without giving a true picture of what it's like to be morbidly obese. Shes said herself she feels uncomfortable and wants to sort herself out. She wont though as long as shes in that world though. I'm not a slim person at all but they cant keep saying that being her size is healthy and just living her best life. Shes lazy and it takes her to wash her hair, shes not just that size from living her life, shes that way because shes lazy and cant be bothered still she makes other people think it's ok to be like that. Her clothes dont look good on her now the majority of the time , shes not being honest about her size either so hardly positive about it is she.

Reactions: 7
Let’s move on ....

Her costa Del wheelie story is not funny anymore. She don’t half milk something when she thinks it’s funny

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What is the obsession over her weight guys? She's a plus size instagrammer who shows clothes. What she weighs or doesn't weigh is none of your business. Comment on her professionalism or lack there of if you see fit but I think the comments about her appearance have gone way too far now. Comments made under the pretence of concern when really you're just looking for the opportunity to make fun of the fat person.
I agree with this 100%.Also the person saying they were size 20 at 19.5 stone,I dont know where you were buying your clothes but I am around 14-15 stone and a size 18 bottom 20-22 top and I'm 5'6

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's promoting others to be obese? She's literally just existing and uploading stuff onto a platform much like millions of others do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think she's promoting others to be obese? She's literally just existing and uploading stuff onto a platform much like millions of others do.
I agree.The shorts saga was horrendous but that isn't to do with her size,its about her treating an item of clothing that wasn't hers like an old rag and stretching it out of shape.Also some of us(not saying Jess is but I am)are big due to health problems and medications and so we dont just want to see people between a size 6 and a size 12 portrayed online

Reactions: 7
There’s literally no merit to comments along the lines of “I’m 4’6, weight 17 stone and can’t fit into size 24 clothes” - it’s pointless! It’s almost as if all bodies are different... also, some people are heavier than they look!

Reactions: 13
I agree.The shorts saga was horrendous but that isn't to do with her size,its about her treating an item of clothing that wasn't hers like an old rag and stretching it out of shape.Also some of us(not saying Jess is but I am)are big due to health problems and medications and so we dont just want to see people between a size 6 and a size 12 portrayed online
I don't feel that her portrayal of being her size is very accurate as it is fairly misleading. She doesn't share the bad only the good generally

Reactions: 1
There’s literally no merit to comments along the lines of “I’m 4’6, weight 17 stone and can’t fit into size 24 clothes” - it’s pointless! It’s almost as if all bodies are different... also, some people are heavier than they look!
I agree.I watch some plus sized YouTubers/influencers whatever you want to call them and when they say their size/measurements I think 'No way are you that size',yet others to me look much bigger

Imagine going through all that effort just to sit in your garden.
What was that thrusting bouncing thing she was doing in the pool?

I will hands up say I called her disgusting and vile..
And that was not her weight, it was the lack of hygiene and the fact that she sweats and then tries clothes on and sends them back, shows her disgusting oven (which is the worst I've seen) sleeping till midday, just being a general slob

But.. in fairness I dont dislike her, just want her to be real

I dont care how much she weighs I think she needs a reality check

Reactions: 6
I agree with this 100%.Also the person saying they were size 20 at 19.5 stone,I dont know where you were buying your clothes but I am around 14-15 stone and a size 18 bottom 20-22 top and I'm 5'6
A lot of people said it would depend. Body shape, where people carry weight, height, muscle tone will affect this. I was a size 20 at 20st. If I wore trousers, I'd wear a size 22. The fact that you wore bigger clothes on top and I wore bigger clothes on the bottom goes to show there's not a particular formula for body weight. And, like you already said, someone elses weight is noone elses concern.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.