Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is something special, she feels comfy because she has all her sheep backing her up telling her how inspirational she is 🙄 Most good insta folk end up the same, believe their own hype. Shes a spoilt child. She will get a dose of reality at some point, thought it would come with her health issues or money problems but sadly it hasn't yet. Shes a silly woman, wasting her life all for some recognition from strangers on the internet and a few freebies.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s not depressed at all? She blamed the rapid weight gain on having a good time. I think she’s compulsive - she is compulsive with food, clothes, shopping.

Looking at her - no one can say that’s healthy, it’s not and no one is going to change my mind on that.

Reactions: 7
Didnt she say the shorts were too big and falling down that's why she was sending them back coz they were SOOOOO big...look like they fit just fine while stripping wallpaper 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like Jessica a lot but she has changed in the last year. Her style was amazing. She looked good. Maybe its just to do with lockdown and not going out that is having a negative impact on her. She looked fabulous when dressed up for a night out. Skinny jeans, heel, sexy top.
I am normally a 12 but gone up to a 14 due to lockdown. From Monday I will be back to slimming world to get a handle on it again but that stone went on very easy so no judgement from me. I did find it astonishing that she would order a 4 person portion from Gusto for 2 people. I always ate large portions but the weight came from the stuff I treated myself to over the crisis chocolate, crisps, cakes, coke and wine during the week. I think Jessica needs to cut back on the sweet stuff and have one or two treat days not every day.
I just don't understand why she doesn't work fulltime. Surely the extra money would come in handy. She likes her holidays, nights out and clothes. Surely she must get bored. I know she used to have friends calling round on her days off. Milly works full time so it seems a little unfair but maybe she considers insta to be part time work..

The only person who eats 2 portion meals in my house is my father, he grafts hard all day and needs feeding up. His waist is as wide as her thigh..

He’s also much fitter and healthy than me and he’s about 40 years older than me 😂

you have to balance your output with your input.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but did anyone hear her saying how it used to be his mancave with a telly, couch etc. But it was a mess so she took it off him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s done a great job today! It’s nice to see her commit to a task and follow it through. Stripping a wall isn’t easy!

I went and watched the stories and those shorts fit her perfectly - not falling down at all so the whole thing was literally for content which makes it so much worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed that when she started posting loads of throw back pics for something but all I could think of was how much healthier she used to look
It was the blonde hair and extensions etc

Loving the fact she says she is chatting to followers about the mirror situation, but cannot be arsed to reply to her regular followers in general (unless its to help her)
Last year she always responded to me and now she is just too up her own arse to remember who followed her when she had less than 10k followers, and didn't have the blue tick.
I agree, I used to get replies quite a lot in the past, but nothiNg now, she doesn’t read half of them!

Reactions: 2
I like Jessica a lot but she has changed in the last year. Her style was amazing. She looked good. Maybe its just to do with lockdown and not going out that is having a negative impact on her. She looked fabulous when dressed up for a night out. Skinny jeans, heel, sexy top.
I am normally a 12 but gone up to a 14 due to lockdown. From Monday I will be back to slimming world to get a handle on it again but that stone went on very easy so no judgement from me. I did find it astonishing that she would order a 4 person portion from Gusto for 2 people. I always ate large portions but the weight came from the stuff I treated myself to over the crisis chocolate, crisps, cakes, coke and wine during the week. I think Jessica needs to cut back on the sweet stuff and have one or two treat days not every day.
I just don't understand why she doesn't work fulltime. Surely the extra money would come in handy. She likes her holidays, nights out and clothes. Surely she must get bored. I know she used to have friends calling round on her days off. Milly works full time so it seems a little unfair but maybe she considers insta to be part time work..
i really do agree. Over the last year it hasn’t just been her size and shape that has changed, and none of it has been for the better. She used to inspire me to look good, now, I feel like she thinks followers are just a number!

Reactions: 3
Her husband used to be really slim didn’t he? I wonder what his family make of him gaining so much weight living with Jess... my family would be concerned and on my case about it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Her husband used to be really slim didn’t he? I wonder what his family make of him gaining so much weight living with Jess... my family would be concerned and on my case about it 🤣🤣
I was just thinking the same. His gut is huge. He must be at least 25 stone.

Reactions: 1
Why isn't she showered yet? She literally had sweat dripping off her face a couple of hours ago and she's still festering around in the same skanky clothes.
She really is crusty and nasty

• Sick
Why isn't she showered yet? She literally had sweat dripping off her face a couple of hours ago and she's still festering around in the same skanky clothes.
She really is crusty and nasty
I certainly wouldn't go on camera without washing and pulling a brush through my hair.

I certainly wouldn't go on camera without washing and pulling a brush through my hair.
Especially not after having sweat roll down my forehead about 4hrs before! 🤢 bet she smells so stale and musty

• Sick
I was just thinking the same. His gut is huge. He must be at least 25 stone.
He’s never 25 stone 😂! She’s more likely to be that weight. He’s about 20 stone max. It’s a shame because I think he’s very attractive when he’s carrying less weight.

He was quite the looker before. Not that he's not now but he had a great jaw line when you could see it more. He surely felt more comfortable before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.