Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a big supporter of Jess and only started following her about 6 months ago, I love her positivity and the fact she doesn't let much get her down and that she shows us soo much of her life warts and all.

She is has certainly changed physically in the last year or so it would appear from the pics she posted yesterday. Controversially though I just think she has been having a blast living her life ! Food is obviously a big part of that and unlike many people with body positivity issues, I think she just loves food ! I'm an emotional eater so I do have food issues, i don't think that is the case with Jess.

I was a bit puzzled by her post a few weeks back when she said about making changes, which there is no evidence of, but I wondered if that was off the back of comments she had read etc.

Her makeup concerns me though! Wrong colour foundation and plastered on in this heat ! Her poor face !
Shes not really being body positive though is she? Shes wearing size 26 clothes stretched to the max and tries to make out they fit her. Shes obviously not happy about her true size because shes misleading her followers now. You can see from her throwback pictures that she still wears the same style of clothes only difference now is shes so big the same size clothes dont look right on her body anymore. So why does she still say shes happy yet has admitted shes struggling? Writing articles about how to be big and exercise then she does naff all exercise and is breathless walking to her car.. shes selling a lifestyle that could well be life limiting to everyone and dresses it up as living her best life.

Reactions: 5
Both her and Callie have absolutely piled the pounds on recently they look very uncomfortable. People should make the most of their size but I don’t believe them when they say they are happy. They must be In Physical pain

Reactions: 3
Both her and Callie have absolutely piled the pounds on recently they look very uncomfortable. People should make the most of their size but I don’t believe them when they say they are happy. They must be In Physical pain
There are a few that have piled on the pounds. I used to love following them all. I loved what they wore. Similar size to them. Now i cant relate. I am a bit smaller now but their cloth choices just don't do it for me anymore

Reactions: 2
I'm 18st at 5ft3 and a size 22 and I am in agony everyday. Trying to change my lifestyle and get healthy.
Jess must be in agony and if she is a 26 she must be around 20st

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve put on about a stone in the last year and I feeel horrific, I’m a size 16/18 sometimes and I can really feel that extra stone, she must be so uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
None taken. I just find them nicer to wear, so i wont judge. Its just something that works for me.

Tried them but they go to loose for me as i dont have loads of hair so have to loop them round far to many times. 😊
When they go loose put them in hot water and they shrink back down!

Nobody gets to a size 28 from just enjoying their life and loving food. It’s ridiculous to suggest. There is some underlying issue - binge eating, crash dieting, portion control etc at play! To get and maintain that size she must be consuming way more calories than she needs - it’s not normal or a typical situation. Also, the way she acts towards food eg mood impacted when she can’t get the food she wants, again, this isn’t normal behaviour. It’s behaviour that stems from something and it needs work to resolve it and to get to a healthier place with eating / food!

I'm 18st at 5ft3 and a size 22 and I am in agony everyday. Trying to change my lifestyle and get healthy.
Jess must be in agony and if she is a 26 she must be around 20st
And the rest! I'm the same height as Jess (5ft5) and when I was a size 20 I was 19.5 stone. I know everyone is different but i was so where near as big as she was when i was 19 and a half stone! I worry for her, when will it end? If she doesnt at least try to slow down she wont even stay the same size she will be a size 30 soon. At my highest weight I felt awful everyday something different wrong with me. It's just not healthy even if you do go to the gym (she doesnt) it's not healthy on your heart to carry so much weight.

Reactions: 5
And the rest! I'm the same height as Jess (5ft5) and when I was a size 20 I was 19.5 stone. I know everyone is different but i was so where near as big as she was when i was 19 and a half stone! I worry for her, when will it end? If she doesnt at least try to slow down she wont even stay the same size she will be a size 30 soon. At my highest weight I felt awful everyday something different wrong with me. It's just not healthy even if you do go to the gym (she doesnt) it's not healthy on your heart to carry so much weight.
She’s definitely 22/23 stone without a doubt

At my heaviest I weighed 18.5 stone and was wearing a size 22. I was so uncomfortable ALL the time! Walking or standing for too long gave me the worst backache and everyday tasks became increasingly difficult to do. Jess being two sizes bigger than that (maybe 3, if she's being honest) must feel so uncomfortable, especially in this heat as that was always tough!! I'm now down to a size 14/16 and feel so much better for it.

Not gonna lie, I am a fan of Jess as I think she's hilarious! But I would like her more (and all plus size 'influencers' for that matter) if they were open and honest and just admitted that they're struggling too. There's no way being the size and shape she is that she's happy and not in constant pain.
There's a difference between accepting yourself and actually being happy with what you see!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the plus size influencer group is poison. I saw on Twitter that Bethany Rutter has unfollowed an apparently well known plus size blogger/instagrammer for getting a weight loss surgery. Great unfollow if you feel uncomfortable but don't call them out about their decisions. I think this is one of the main reasons why people like Jess feel trapped...if they say they are unhappy they will get lynched by the so called BoPo community. It's awful.

Edited to add I'm 5ft 5ins too

I was size 20 at 16/17 stone so really think it depends but she's defo in the 20 stones

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
What is the obsession over her weight guys? She's a plus size instagrammer who shows clothes. What she weighs or doesn't weigh is none of your business. Comment on her professionalism or lack there of if you see fit but I think the comments about her appearance have gone way too far now. Comments made under the pretence of concern when really you're just looking for the opportunity to make fun of the fat person.

What is the obsession over her weight guys? She's a plus size instagrammer who shows clothes. What she weighs or doesn't weigh is none of your business. Comment on her professionalism or lack there of if you see fit but I think the comments about her appearance have gone way too far now. Comments made under the pretence of concern when really you're just looking for the opportunity to make fun of the fat person.
I don't actually think anyone's making fun of her. It's concern not piss taking.

Also curious you said in the AD thread that some of the comments made here are disgusting and really bother you. If that's how you feel then why are you reading? I haven't seen anything I would class as disgusting in this thread unless I've missed something.

Reactions: 9
I don't actually think anyone's making fun of her. It's concern not piss taking.

Also curious you said in the AD thread that some of the comments made here are disgusting and really bother you. If that's how you feel then why are you reading? I haven't seen anything I would class as disgusting in this thread unless I've missed something.
People have been making fun of her weight on her 2 threads that I've read. I've seen people call her disgusting, dirty and vile. That is not concern IMO. You obviously have a different one which is your right but I am allowed express mine too. I read because sometimes she does things that don't sit right with me i.e the shorts saga. I said in that thread SOME of the comments not all. Again my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.