Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess thread isnā€™t as fast moving as some others, so this is an ideal thread name. Thereā€™s no running away from her stupidity right nowšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless she has been reading tattle then her comments about nastiness are bollox. All we did was point out what she was doing was morally wrong. However, I do get there are ā€œproper trollsā€ out there but thatā€™s not us here, folk just think thatā€™s us when itā€™s not. She would have those proper ones with or without us.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think sheā€™s read here... if she had surely she would try and change her ways?!

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think sheā€™s read here... if she had surely she would try and change her ways?!
Iā€™m sure she would address it if she did read here. I may be wrong but Iā€™m sure I read on a previous thread that she read something aBout it somewhere else and addressed it on her stories.

Reactions: 4
I also still canā€™t believe she hasnā€™t deleted that post or her stories šŸ™ˆ how is she not embarrassed? Regardless of whether she thinks sheā€™s right or not surely you would wake up the next day and think oh duck I best remove that?!

Reactions: 10
She hasnā€™t read here. On the other threads it details how she had ONE post on GOMI and went bleeping mental on her stories about it.

Iā€™m really unsure why sheā€™s blocking people? Spoilt little child springs to mind

Reactions: 8
Haha ive been blocked too. Well at least i know she read my comment. Id unfollowed her anyway.

Reactions: 1
Oh and now sheā€™s joined the blocking brigade! If she ever finds here it going to be a bingo of
Jealous
Nothing else better to do
Hateful
Trolls
All the usual stuff when an influencer gets called out. Rosie Ramsey will definitely put her two Penneth in as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seeing a completely different side to jess lately
I think it's been brewing a while. I think shes got serious issues with her size that she will never admit to that have probably been made worse being in lockdown. She was piling on weight before so blaming it as her reason for getting bigger is just a smokescreen. I think she is genuinely unhappy and unfulfilled. The eating, acting like the fat funny girl for attention, lack of personal hygiene, all started months and months ago. She started buying into her own hype too which absolutely does not help. Shes probably struggling with the lack of social contact with friends and family but again she just acts the clown and doesnt acknowledge it. Shes already let it slip shes uncomfortable at the size ahe is and I believe it's true but the other plus size girls will keep her big to make themselves feel good and the money coming in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know we've been over it a few times lol BUT I watched her stories again a while ago and the rudeness when she was talking about people accusing her of stretching them is unreal. Yet the sheer panic on her face that she may have offended anyone who is a size 28 (most of the up her bum chums) was ridiculous. She cannot possible think it's okay to do that to clothes. You wouldnt do it in a shop changing room would you? Youd expect to be bleeping thrown out! You, your overweight husband and your overweight dog all in the shorts....naaaaa not stretched at all šŸ™„šŸ¤„

Reactions: 6
I think it's been brewing a while. I think shes got serious issues with her size that she will never admit to that have probably been made worse being in lockdown. She was piling on weight before so blaming it as her reason for getting bigger is just a smokescreen. I think she is genuinely unhappy and unfulfilled. The eating, acting like the fat funny girl for attention, lack of personal hygiene, all started months and months ago. She started buying into her own hype too which absolutely does not help. Shes probably struggling with the lack of social contact with friends and family but again she just acts the clown and doesnt acknowledge it. Shes already let it slip shes uncomfortable at the size ahe is and I believe it's true but the other plus size girls will keep her big to make themselves feel good and the money coming in.
You are most probably right. I only discovered Jess in the last 6 months (maybe less) and when I scroll back down her grid itā€™s like a totally different account. Obviously I donā€™t know what the stories were 2 years ago but she was a decent fashion account then!

Reactions: 3
You are most probably right. I only discovered Jess in the last 6 months (maybe less) and when I scroll back down her grid itā€™s like a totally different account. Obviously I donā€™t know what the stories were 2 years ago but she was a decent fashion account then!
Yup, and thatā€™s what sucks. She does have a flare for fashion or styling nice plus size outfits and always looked put together / glam when she was going out (back then). But over the last year or so sheā€™s ramped up the hauls etc which has meant her style has evolved into a mishmash of everything. That and the excessive food / booze consumption has kinda changed the direction of her account šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Thatā€™s kind of how I see it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.