Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
It was me!! And I unfollowed because it wasn’t just one or two posts.. it was constant! There’s only so many times you can swipe past before you get pissed off and unfollow! 🤦🏻‍♀️ There is so much negativity in the world at the minute I just want to get away from it not get deeper into it.. !
You are 100% allowed to protect your mental health and what you see. I muted her and a few others at the time because as a mixed race woman - I found content quite upsetting. It doesn’t mean you have a problem with the mission or that you disprove of it.

Jess is a huge hypocrite based on the fact she’s all about sharing resources and condemning race related hate but all other hate is ok and those people who politely challenged her got blocked. Her arselickers are the toxic ones

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Now she’s doing a boohoo haul and not showered / bathed in god knows how long 👀🤢
If you are a size 26/28 DO NOT buy from boohoo or you're risking getting her sweaty minge returns

Out of breath and sweating 5 mins into a haul. Shes fucking vile. Them shorts, whether they're a size up or not, dont fit you Jess. No one wants to see your gunt. Ever.

• Sick
  • Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
It's probably her diet that is not making it easy for her skin to clear up. Fizzy drinks, wine, chocolate, fatty foods and all that extra sugar. She can use all the products she wants, if she eats junk all the time she'll never be able to have good clear skin.
So very true, sooner rather than later it all starts to show on your face.

I feel lik Jess is again one of these body posi influencers who is trying to sell the lie that they’re fat and happy. You can not tell me that going away and eating and drinking yourself into oblivion and then being happy about watching tv all day when there is all that beautiful countryside to explore is making her happy??? I am SO over these influencers selling the lie that they do. Just be honest and say it how it really is - she would gain the respect of so many. Years ago when she was a size 18 she was RADIANT and her fashion style sS absolutely bang on! She was going places in terms of her account because people loved her and her style, now I see an extremely overweight unhappy woman who has taken it too far just to try fit into the body posi niche market when before she was already there

• Sad

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I don't think she's promoting others to be obese? She's literally just existing and uploading stuff onto a platform much like millions of others do.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Seeing a completely different side to jess lately
I think it's been brewing a while. I think shes got serious issues with her size that she will never admit to that have probably been made worse being in lockdown. She was piling on weight before so blaming it as her reason for getting bigger is just a smokescreen. I think she is genuinely unhappy and unfulfilled. The eating, acting like the fat funny girl for attention, lack of personal hygiene, all started months and months ago. She started buying into her own hype too which absolutely does not help. Shes probably struggling with the lack of social contact with friends and family but again she just acts the clown and doesnt acknowledge it. Shes already let it slip shes uncomfortable at the size ahe is and I believe it's true but the other plus size girls will keep her big to make themselves feel good and the money coming in.

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I am going glamping with my husband, kids, my parents and another couple, their kids and her parents. My friend is pretty large a size 26 and her husband would also be pretty heavy but they are health. They cycle, go to the gym, go hiking most weekends. Pretty much put me to shame.
They have come up with a itinerary for our trip. A mountain hike, paddle boats, surfing, beach walk and picnic, cycling this is all coming from them. I am half excited and also dreading it. You can be fat and fit and while I am pretty slim I am not fit.
So jess could be doing a hike in the beautiful countryside in the morning and then have a lazy afternoon, next day go visit the local town, see some sites, have lunch and a lazy afternoon. 3rd day pick a historical site to explore or a museum and check it it. Have a bite to eat and then her lazy afternoon. Not just bed to sofa to fridge to sunbathe to fridge to hot tub to fridge to sofa to bed. That's gross
Yes I am as curvy and quite Fit. My body likes some extra kilos so who am I to deny it what it wants 😆maybe my comments are hurtful but honestly my entire opinion of Jess changed when she showed that disgusting mouldy af shower, her oven and just her general hygiene. I will never think of any other way now because it’s just disgusting the way she lives

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She’s easily a 28, there have being a few hauls where she has struggled in a size 28 but then obviously it’s just poor sizing not the fact she is the size 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

I keep seeing bopo influencers complaining about chronic conditions and issues with conceiving. The weight 80% of the time is the issue but none of them seem to want to acknowledge that and anyone who politely suggests it is immediately Blocked as a troll or a hater. I’m all for live and let live but they need to realise the influence they have and use it wisely.
Does anyone follow Sophie Payne? She’s recently posted she’s got 10 stone to lose as she is having trouble conceiving and they won’t give her fertility treatment at her current weight. She made a big thing of saying she didn’t wanna ‘trigger’ anyone so hadnt made a big deal of it and she is only doing it basically for this fertility treatment and that she was happy with her body otherwise. Why are they so scared to admit that being 10 stone overweight is bad for you, whilst still being body positive.. it’s ridiculous

PinkandTwinkly

It think some of the comments are a bit harsh. She's a dick and clearly lazy but there is nothing wrong with a lazy day if you don't have anything else to do..

It's 1700 Saturday, I'm home alone and it's pissing it down so showered and pj's for the day. Currently popcorn and Midsummer Murders..

Just wish she'd admit she's lazy, rather than making out at she's busy..

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
There’s literally no merit to comments along the lines of “I’m 4’6, weight 17 stone and can’t fit into size 24 clothes” - it’s pointless! It’s almost as if all bodies are different... also, some people are heavier than they look!

Reactions: 13

Weemcgee

I’ve been following Jess for years and really didn’t notice she’d put that much weight on. I was browsing this thread and saw lots of people commenting on it so as I’m bored in the hairdressers I looked back on her pictures and Omfg she’s easily put a good 6-7 stone on I think! She’s changed so much too (personality wise )particularly in the last year.

Attachments

• Wow

Hdiidbein

Agree with the fact that her apology was not genuine and her attitude is shit but not sure why people are complaining about the BLM posts saying they unfollowed because of it and acting like she shouldn't be posting them. I don't think the shorts have a single thing to do with her supporting BLM 😑

• Heart

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
What about trying on a bodysuit when you haven't washed your sweaty clunge in days 😱 nothing surprises me anymore. Shes pure filth.

• Sick
  • Haha

Blondie89

Long time lurker 🙈 she’s just said that the maxi dress was roomy in the 28 and should have gone for a 26 and then goes on to order the red and white both in the 28 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
If you have social media account based around your weight then it's fine to discuss as far as I'm concerned.

She needs to sort herself out. Has motivated me to get back on track myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

obviously....

VIP Member
Loving the fact she says she is chatting to followers about the mirror situation, but cannot be arsed to reply to her regular followers in general (unless its to help her)
Last year she always responded to me and now she is just too up her own arse to remember who followed her when she had less than 10k followers, and didn't have the blue tick.

Reactions: 12