Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s doing a boohoo haul and not showered / bathed in god knows how long 👀🤢
If you are a size 26/28 DO NOT buy from boohoo or you're risking getting her sweaty minge returns

Out of breath and sweating 5 mins into a haul. Shes bleeping vile. Them shorts, whether they're a size up or not, dont fit you Jess. No one wants to see your gunt. Ever.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Dare I poke the bear’, ‘not 2 people stretchy’ - she’s a head. Basically mocking anyone that complained about her last haul.
....and she hasn’t washed and trying all the clothes on. YUCK

Reactions: 16
I just have to say, I have those boohoo shorts in a size 28... I’m normally a 20/22 but am 7 months pregnant which is why I sized up! They are still big for me and room for bump to grow. Think she just needs to admit to herself that she’s put weight on and is actually a 28 and not sizing up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If you’re in a position where the fat accumulating on your body is physically stopping you from easily doing up the buttons on a bodysuit and you need your husband to “assist” you.....it’s really time to have a think about the affect your weight is having on you and the other simple physical tasks you soon won’t be able to manage.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If you’re in a position where the fat accumulating on your body is physically stopping you from easily doing up the buttons on a bodysuit and you need your husband to “assist” you.....it’s really time to have a think about the affect your weight is having on you and the other simple physical tasks you soon won’t be able to manage.
This is partially the reason she probably doesn’t wash her hair as often - because it probably physically exhausts her to hold her arms up and stand in the shower.
I loved her fashion and now - it’s so uninspiring it’s unreal. I don’t want pj shorts thanks

What about trying on a bodysuit when you haven't washed your sweaty clunge in days 😱 nothing surprises me anymore. Shes pure filth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to enjoy jess but her attitude when she was speaking about her right to return the clothes is a big turn off. People werent wrong calling her out on stretching the last shorts and if she'd returned anything today it would have been vile too, cos she isn't clean trying them on 😒

To be honest I didn't used to wash new clothes before wearing them but now always do purely because instagrammers do things like this.

She said she was keeping it all ?

I thought she looked lovely in the floaty skirt and the spotty dress.

The shorts are the kindof thing I wear in bed or round the house, hopefully that's why she has bought them ?...they were not very flattering on her tummy area at all.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker 🙈 she’s just said that the maxi dress was roomy in the 28 and should have gone for a 26 and then goes on to order the red and white both in the 28 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on the stories and had to flick trough most of them. Why does she feel the need
To dance around like a dick, she really thinks she’s the fat funny girl. Oh by god those shorts, Jeezes Jess, it your fupa is accentuated, it’s a no! Not flattering at all. For the love of god; sort your health out before it’s too late

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with the crappy attitude from her yes it’s her right but what’s not right is not having human decency to make sure you are clean and washed before trying on clothes for a haul.
I wouldn’t even dream about doing it never mind videoing and showing thousands of people on Instagram. There is nothing she won’t share for the gram clearly.
That ridiculous show of trying to put on a body suit should have been a eye opener for her but it won’t be. She thinks everything is funny but when will she realise that the majority of the people are no longer laughing with her but at her.
I would say I’m not far off Jess size so I know how horrendous it is being so morbidly obese that everything hurts but I again wash myself daily and keep myself clean. I am trying to get the weight off because I can feel it in every step I take and she’s lying to herself and everyone else if she says she isn’t feeling it.
Was she even wearing knickers to start off with with they shorts🤢

• Sick
Long time lurker 🙈 she’s just said that the maxi dress was roomy in the 28 and should have gone for a 26 and then goes on to order the red and white both in the 28 🙄😂
Probably because they only had them in that size. I checked out those dresses when sophie Payne wore one and they only had 28 in all the colours.

Reactions: 1
She looks like she’s in the bath now. So this will be the first time she’s washed her hair In SEVEN DAYS! Seven days mind, a woman who sweats just from breathing on a week where the weather has been 28 degrees for nearly 5 days. Absolutely disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything is elasticated, Its why a size 24 is fitting you jess! I can stretch out elasticated clothes that fit me and say oh well i could size down 🙄 when is the last time she wore something with fastenings?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.