Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has put that much weight on, his eyes are closing up. He looks horrendous at this weight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just been looking through my YouTube and came across this from a year ago where she states a size 24 is her true to size......

But....doesnt she say 24 is her size now.....😒

Confused as shes put loads of weight on since this....

Second photo is from 3 years ago and she actually took care of herself ...even though she had bad skin (her words) her make up looks better than today...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just been looking through my YouTube and came across this from a year ago where she states a size 24 is her true to size......

But....doesnt she say 24 is her size now.....😒

Confused as shes put loads of weight on since this....

Second photo is from 3 years ago and she actually took care of herself ...even though she had bad skin (her words) her make up looks better than today...
Wow her skin looks great there definitely must be a hormonal issue

Reactions: 4
So...she was dripping in sweat yesterday and didn’t wash her hair because she wanted it to be clean on Sunday (a week since last wash)...am I mistaken and there’s some new government act that says you can only wash your hair once a week?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So...she was dripping in sweat yesterday and didn’t wash her hair because she wanted it to be clean on Sunday (a week since last wash)...am I mistaken and there’s some new government act that says you can only wash your hair once a week?
I physically wouldn't be able to wait a week to wash my hair. I haven't tried but I feel itchy thinking about it 😐😐😐😐

I physically wouldn't be able to wait a week to wash my hair. I haven't tried but I feel itchy thinking about it 😐😐😐😐
The thought of my hair or someone with hair like jess only washing their hair once a week makes me hurl. Some people can get away with it as they have very dry hair but jess is an oily person

The thought of my hair or someone with hair like jess only washing their hair once a week makes me hurl. Some people can get away with it as they have very dry hair but jess is an oily person
I have plans on Sunday right and I washed my hair on Wednesday but it somehow got unusually greasy straight away. I did think about leaving it but I just couldn’t - washed it yesterday and will do again tomorrow ✌🏻

Reactions: 2
On jess YouTube on the video about food shopping she mentions being on weight watchers...

There's no way she showered yesterday lets be honest. She can lie and say she didn't wash her hair but the fact that she has to mention it gives me serious doubts 🥴

Go to the rave thread

View attachment 171607

State of him now
O M G 😳😳😳

He has put that much weight on, his eyes are closing up. He looks horrendous at this weight
She’s such a dirty scruff bag. And she works with the public 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
I’ve been following Jess for years and really didn’t notice she’d put that much weight on. I was browsing this thread and saw lots of people commenting on it so as I’m bored in the hairdressers I looked back on her pictures and Omfg she’s easily put a good 6-7 stone on I think! She’s changed so much too (personality wise )particularly in the last year.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.