Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her the advert says the owners live adjacent to the property, but it actually seems they live above it as well. Which isn’t really on not to make that clear. It would bug me too constantly being asked if we needed anything, like she said the owner said it when they arrived so they knew to ask if they did need something, I would hate feeling like I was constantly being checked on.

As for asking them to turn music down at 7pm and to leave early, I’d be fuming. Don’t rent the downstairs of your house out for money and tell people to be quiet cause the Mrs has a headache 😂
I feel exactly the same. Some people love attentive hosts and some people hate it. I do disagree with her naming the place after slating it though!

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I am totally shocked about the excitement with the box of sweets. I was expecting it to be new furniture or a new phone or something. She said to her mum several times that she was thinking about the parcel and couldnt wait to get back to see it. Like, what? Red flag when it comes to food addiction. Like that really surprised me...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if she tagged them after blatantly slagging them off!!

Shes so self entitled its unreal

Reactions: 6
Sorry, I am totally shocked about the excitement with the box of sweets. I was expecting it to be new furniture or a new phone or something. She said to her mum several times that she was thinking about the parcel and couldnt wait to get back to see it. Like, what? Red flag when it comes to food addiction. Like that really surprised me...
I was expecting some sort of “baked goods” but wasn’t that wrong I guess ...... it was bound to be food 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't agree with her naming the place but I'll agree with her on the fact I wouldn't want to be pestered by the owners, but that's just me.

Reactions: 9
I’ve got to agree I would be pissed off if the hosts were in my face all the time at an air bnb. The whole check out time thing is ridiculous I would have said no!!! Got to agree with Jess on this one

Reactions: 9
I hate “influencers” who just post the good stuff so to see Jess being honest is a breath of fresh air. The description is very misleading and I wouldn’t be happy being told to turn music down or to leave earlier

Reactions: 18
Thank you!!!
I honestly know so many people who’ve travelled around Mexico freely! 😂
I spent 6 months travelling South America solo and it's fine. Just need a bit of cop on. So to take a organised tour is no problem. I couldn't lie in the sun for 2 weeks without doing something other that eating and drinking. Some nights they had dinner in their room or her Mums and watched tv. That's insane to travel so far to watch tv when a whole world outside your door.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s such an hole. Ok we have seen in the property so it’s obvious but it says it’s a semi detached and there’s pics so you can see it’s right there! She said they guy asked if they could because she’s gone to bed with a bad head - so I think that was a reasonable request. If any of my neighbours or whatever had a migraine I would happily turn music down. She’s such a rude witch she really is - if they hadn’t spoken to her she’d have complained about that too!

Reactions: 4
She’s such an hole. Ok we have seen in the property so it’s obvious but it says it’s a semi detached and there’s pics so you can see it’s right there! She said they guy asked if they could because she’s gone to bed with a bad head - so I think that was a reasonable request. If any of my neighbours or whatever had a migraine I would happily turn music down. She’s such a rude witch she really is - if they hadn’t spoken to her she’d have complained about that too!
I think if you are renting out a holiday property guests should be able do whatever the hell they want including playing music whether your head is sore or not. She could have lay down in the living room; or rethink having your bedroom over the hot tub in a property you rent out. I must be an hole also lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think if you are renting out a holiday property guests should be able do whatever the hell they want including playing music whether your head is sore or not. She could have lay down in the living room; or rethink having your bedroom over the hot tub in a property you rent out. I must be an hole also lol
I agree. At the end of the day, they were paying the owner to be there and use the facilities. They weren't friends visiting or neighbours. And then after he requested she turn the music down, he then asked her to leave earlier than she was planning to. By half an hour as well, but if that was an issue it should have been made clear before the last day. I think this is more of an issue with him than her tbh. I wouldn't be happy if it were me.

Reactions: 15
I agree. At the end of the day, they were paying the owner to be there and use the facilities. They weren't friends visiting or neighbours. And then after he requested she turn the music down, he then asked her to leave earlier than she was planning to. By half an hour as well, but if that was an issue it should have been made clear before the last day. I think this is more of an issue with him than her tbh. I wouldn't be happy if it were me.
I think the reason I don’t see this as a huge issue is the way Jess is about it - I know fine she will be exaggerating as she’s an entitled cow 🐮

For all Jess does wrong on the holiday rental I agree with her. It's not semi detached if they are above you and turning music down at 7pm is crazy....they are paying good money to rent the place.

Reactions: 10
I think the reason I don’t see this as a huge issue is the way Jess is about it - I know fine she will be exaggerating as she’s an entitled cow 🐮
Got to admit, when I saw the reaction to the sweets I was abit like erm what the hell? Definitely a drama queen to some degree...

What is she wearing? The top is so see through and it does not go with those jeans. I've seen that top on her before and she had it styled really nice but it's a no from me with those jeans.

I'd have been pissed off about the holiday thing like what the duck. The guy sounds a crank, what a cheek asking her to turn music down and leave early.

2019 to 2020

I know which one I prefer ....

Sorry but nothing jess wears looks good anymore, and she has become lazy and doesn't do anything apart from work part time, go to the pub and eat.

I was looking through her grid and ive noticed that she is getting less paid promo work these days. Going back to posts last year she was with pink clove, yours, a bag company, pretty little thing...just to name a few.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.