Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why is she always touching her face. If it's sore stop rubbing it and poking at it. Honestly. It is grating!!!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that she came home from work looking that sweaty and greasy, but has basically just put powder over the top of her make up and away she goes to the pub with that disgusting greasy hair and more than likely a very sweaty minge in the same trousers she had on yesterday! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I felt for her too actually. I can’t understand why you would share that, like you I would be so embarrassed but maybe she isn’t?

I’m always scared of this happening, I avoid getting my nails done because they always seem to have such small or flimsy chairs, or chairs up on mdf steps for pedicures, I have the fear of falling right through it! Same with belts on planes and things!
I get the feeling she makes a joke out of it and laughs at herself as a defence mechanism so that if others laugh she can say she sees the funny side too. You know, make the joke before someone else makes you the joke.

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone "should" feel embarrassed after breaking a chair, if they're going to use it as a catalyst for change.
It made me sad how jovial she was about it, I don't think I'm being too dramatic in saying we're watching someone die in slow motion.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but that long cardigan she put on to go to the pub is about 4 sizes too small. I like to wear things open but that was under her bleeping armpits if not behind them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone "should" feel embarrassed after breaking a chair, if they're going to use it as a catalyst for change.
Yes I agree. I know it’s TMI so I won’t go into details but I had a sexual encounter over the weekend 🤣 and basically I felt so horrible and unfit and felt so big and noticed it then. I am now making a change! I know that might sound stupid but I don’t think it matters what the wake up call is if you have it. I am a big girl, not as big as Jess but not far off. I have put on 2 stone since lockdown started! I needed to lose it anyway but deffo do now.
I’d have hoped something like that would be her wake up call!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes I agree. I know it’s TMI so I won’t go into details but I had a sexual encounter over the weekend 🤣 and basically I felt so horrible and unfit and felt so big and noticed it then. I am now making a change! I know that might sound stupid but I don’t think it matters what the wake up call is if you have it. I am a big girl, not as big as Jess but not far off. I have put on 2 stone since lockdown started! I needed to lose it anyway but deffo do now.
I’d have hoped something like that would be her wake up call!
Ohhh do tell us more 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is petty...the way she says plaster and plastering it really irritating me...purely because I'm pretty sure I've never heard her speak that way before. It seems really out of character.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but that long cardigan she put on to go to the pub is about 4 sizes too small. I like to wear things open but that was under her bleeping armpits if not behind them!!
Just went to have a look.. oh my god! Even when you pulls at it round the sides, it doesn’t move! .... it’s basically a cape!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.