Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone tried messaging her and being ignored? Do these influencers realise that our responses build their engagement???

Reactions: 3
I’ve messaged before and she’s replied. She’s one I do actually like on insta

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with the above. She doesn’t owe you a reply. She’s been very open recently about struggling mentally so think it’s unfair people just expect a reply when they message someone from insta. She doesn’t owe you anything :)

Reactions: 7
I messaged her a few times ages ago when she first moved to Edinburgh and they were never even read, some were replies to questions so why even ask the question if you're not gonna even read them? So I've not bothered anymore.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for the people who mistake Instagramers as their "friends". They could have replied to 10, 20, 100 or 1000 other people. It doesn't mean they need to reply to you. They don't work for you. I do find it weird when things like this bother people. It's not like your mum's ignoring you... Let it go..

If anyone follows Poppy, give her honeycomb recipe a go 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 so easy

Reactions: 16
I really like Poppy but as I’ve mentioned on another thread, since her weight gain/move to Edinburgh I don’t find content as relatable. It used to be fashion now It’s more food and tinder and I’m not to fussed on either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really like Poppy but as I’ve mentioned on another thread, since her weight gain/move to Edinburgh I don’t find content as relatable. It used to be fashion now It’s more food and tinder and I’m not to fussed on either 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm relatively new to following her, probably not long after the move. I do tend to agree, dating stories / tinder bores me. I like the odd cooking bits though and the funny Q&A's she had with her bother.

Who bankrolls her? She hasn’t worked for months and living in Edinburgh isn’t cheap.

Who bankrolls her? She hasn’t worked for months and living in Edinburgh isn’t cheap.

Probably relies on an Ad a month to pay rent. Lucky she can do that seen as though her following means duck all to her. And I am under no illusion that she is my friend I'm not a stalker ffs. I live in Edinburgh she's put many a pleading story up asking for help with this or that regarding Edinburgh so I've replied with genuine help and they've never even been read. And it wasn't just one time. These instagrammers ask questions to get their engagement up I've cottoned on to that now so I never message or reply/comment on questions.

Reactions: 7
I actually really like Poppy - she seems like a sweetheart - but that’s 2 things she’s been sent today (for free I’m guessing) and neither set of stories are marked as gifted! Ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
i know she suffers with her mental health quite a bit but does she actually ever do anything to motivate herself? She put a story on the other day saying she was having a nap after only waking up a couple of hours before. I don’t think she has a job either? It’s a shame to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.