Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Think it depends on your skin Type and how well prepped and moisturised Your skin is. It’s meant to be a dupe to Estée Lauder double wear (the Primark one) I was obsessed with Years ago but now my skinS changed it can’t hack it as these type of mattes just stick to all the creases and dry skin!
I’ve never tried it personally but I know people who have. Saying that Estée Lauder double wear looked awful on me.

Strategichamlet

Yeah but I’m talking about her stories.... there isn’t anything that says it’s affiliate so they are just thinking someone is sharing a link and being helpful . Completely different to the photo uploads . There’s no transparency or rules apparently regarding videos / stories.
Well that’s against the advertising rules so she should be reported. That’s a shame because she’s normally pretty good at announcing affiliate or partner links.

Madamex

VIP Member
I have a stonnng feeling that while yes she does suffer from acne I have a feeling it’s more to do melasma, caused by pregnancy hormones. I think that it’s something that she doesn’t talk about because it affects her deeply which is why she’s so easy going with everything else.
Can't you get melasma from other things like being on the pill?