Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong I’m well jel if that fridge... mine is bare in comparison and has vegetables!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are too harsh. They probably can't experiment all positions but they could have a great sex life nevertheless.
she gets breathless and needs a six hour nap from dusting some shelves. So unless the wet lettuce position counts I can’t see her doing much movement!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That amount of food for 2 people is obscene. Jess definitely does not show all she eats on a daily basis. I like a drink, so does my mum but even we wouldn't be downing thst much in 3 days! I saw some grapes in the bag but that's about it.

And tunnocks teacakea dont go in the fridge! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That amount of food for 2 people is obscene. Jess definitely does not show all she eats on a daily basis. I like a drink, so does my mum but even we wouldn't be downing thst much in 3 days! I saw some grapes in the bag but that's about it.

And tunnocks teacakea dont go in the fridge! Lol
They do in my house! Much nicer in the fridge 😂 they take a bit longer to eat 😂🐷

• Haha
Her mum is a nurse? Huge amount of food and booze for 2 people for a few days. I enjoy a few treats but that's crazy.

Reactions: 6
Her mum is a nurse? Huge amount of food and booze for 2 people for a few days. I enjoy a few treats but that's crazy.
I'm sure her mum works for Marie curie. This is a lady who deserves a week of doing nothing. Unlike jess who has barely strained herself.
Lifestyle for the week is bad though, all that for just 2 people

Reactions: 7
Wow I’m shocked at the amount of food and alcohol... it’s all good to enjoy yourself and have a drink but I swear I just saw her post a story of her having a drink early in the morning.. I hate the way that alcoholism is shown these days... my brother is an alcoholic and a bad one at that. I wish instead of showing themselves drinking having a merry good time they’d show just how much damage alcohol does to your body.. Drinking obscene amounts of alcohol should never be shown as ‘fun’ or ‘cool’. Absolutely everything in moderation but this is Jess we’re talking about, she is always out at the pub having a drink and a meal so moderation does not exist in her life

Okay sorry after rewatching the story it was her defrosting THREE bottles of wine, not drinking them

A lazy day today. What an absolute surprise!!

also, looks like she’s breaking out in spots at the min. Which, when she is gifted skincare regularly, does not make me want to purchase any of the products she uses!

Reactions: 4

also, looks like she’s breaking out in spots at the min. Which, when she is gifted skincare regularly, does not make me want to purchase any of the products she uses!
It's probably her diet that is not making it easy for her skin to clear up. Fizzy drinks, wine, chocolate, fatty foods and all that extra sugar. She can use all the products she wants, if she eats junk all the time she'll never be able to have good clear skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I also think she never sticks to a routine. It’s just what’s gifted next! I noticed her make up remover was also the yes! Coconut which is for dry skin, which she doesn’t have. It’s important to use the right products!

Reactions: 3
It's probably her diet that is not making it easy for her skin to clear up. Fizzy drinks, wine, chocolate, fatty foods and all that extra sugar. She can use all the products she wants, if she eats junk all the time she'll never be able to have good clear skin.
Agree!! 100%! But why as a skincare brand would bother gifting to her when her skin is in the condition it’s in?! Doesn’t make me want to buy that product whatsoever

What a waste of money to go to Scotland and then sit in all day watching netflix. Surely they could do that at home. It is not even like it is in a beautiful, luxurious house. It looks like someone's gran's house 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a waste of money to go to Scotland and then sit in all day watching netflix. Surely they could do that at home. It is not even like it is in a beautiful, luxurious house. It looks like someone's gran's house 🤣😂
I wondered why she was excited about the sit in and watch Netflix day when she did the same thing outside yesterday (minus Netflix)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.