Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to Dumfries somewhere. I wonder if she knows they had an upsurge in cases there and didn’t get to move through the phases of lock down the same as the rest of the country, to prevent another Leicester situation. She probably didn’t, I doubt she checked anything before she booked.
Her mum said she was planning only booking swimwear and pjs. I get wanting to get use of facilities but why travel all that way to not leave a house? You could go 10 miles up the road and do that and get the same experience
Yea, there wont be much thought in it. I'm in scotland and it gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of anyone travelling to scotland from anywhere else 🤣🤣 any other time I'd be fine with it but we are doing really well and I dont want it spoiled 🙈 paranoid now!! Lol!

She always does the same, goes on a holiday and stays in the hotel/cabin and only moves for food or the pool/hot tub. I think shes done 2 or 3 walks in all the holidays I've seen her on.

Reactions: 8
Yea, there wont be much thought in it. I'm in scotland and it gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of anyone travelling to scotland from anywhere else 🤣🤣 any other time I'd be fine with it but we are doing really well and I dont want it spoiled 🙈 paranoid now!! Lol!

She always does the same, goes on a holiday and stays in the hotel/cabin and only moves for food or the pool/hot tub. I think shes done 2 or 3 walks in all the holidays I've seen her on.
I’m just glad she’s stayed down there and not up where I am 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I'm the same! We nipped to Edinburgh today and it was weird how quiet it was but it was weirder to see that there were still some tourists!

Reactions: 4
I'm the same! We nipped to Edinburgh today and it was weird how quiet it was but it was weirder to see that there were still some tourists!
Ooh, I've got a weeks trip booked to come to Edinburgh at the end of August. I'm scared and excited at the same time. We were flying ... Now driving but I'm already planning my *Covid* kit. Wipes, masks, hand gel, Dettol ... You name it I'm bringing it 🤦

Reactions: 4
She could maybe just get a bath at home? Since all
She ever does is fester in a hot tub!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Think you're right on the money there. When she's packing her stuff the last thing on her mind that came to her was packing more joggers if she decided to go out for a walk. Clearly not on her priorities list...

I'm all for lazy holidays but only if you have a dead stressful work/home life. More beach holidays that I consider lazy holidays anyway not a trip to Scotland.

Even then I like to go out and be a tourist or do excursions when I'm away. I couldnt sit about for a whole holiday.

But yeah, Jess doesnt look like she has a stressful/busy life at all. She works part time, naps in the day and doesn't seem a fan of housework. She is also making less of an effort with her appearance in stories than she ever used. She seemed very glam back in the day. I mean, looks like a pretty chilled out life to me, not sure what she'd need to get a break from...

Reactions: 7
Looking at those pictures, of her in her bridge dress made me so sad. She looked so beautiful, and her life seems to have nose dived at speed! I know most people lose weight/gain weight etc... to look their best on their wedding but in 10years she changed so much!

Reactions: 7
Looking at those pictures, of her in her bridge dress made me so sad. She looked so beautiful, and her life seems to have nose dived at speed! I know most people lose weight/gain weight etc... to look their best on their wedding but in 10years she changed so much!
We forget that she is more happy and confident now .....according to jess

Obviously we don’t know her and I haven’t followed her for long but I would have said that was just growing up? Nothing to do with weight. Often people (myself included) just become more comfortable with who we are as we grow older.

Yea, shes lying through her teeth with that one 🙄 shes went from feeling uncomfortable with her weight gain to happy and confident?? She was saying back in January 2018 she was unhappy with how much weight she was putting on and she must have put on a few stone since then. Shes brainwashed by the whole bopo thing. Shes struggling to breath most of the time.

Reactions: 8
I can't help but wonder do they have a sex life. It must be a little bit more difficult now.
I wouldn’t have thought it would be up to much. I’m a bit girl and I’ve always had great sex but I’ve put on a few stone over lock down and now it’s not as comfortable. Also that’s been with an average sized man - when you put two large people together it's more difficult!

Reactions: 3
Would you wanna stick your chipolata into her mingin minge that hasn’t been washed for a week?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Defo no sex life they would both rather nap!!!
They need a nap after watching tv so doubt they’d have much of a sex life. The napping makes me angry as I think it makes it seem like all us fatties do this, I never ever nap unless I am ill then occasionally I would! If I napped for even an hour at noon I wouldn’t sleep at night

Reactions: 9
I could maybe even understand the napping if she had a full time really stressful job, but she works part time, and the rest of her time is spent slobbing about, how can you possibly need a nap after doing duck all, all day everyday (apart from the 3 days she is at work)?! 🤯 I also can’t believe that she is going on a mini break and doesn’t even plan on going out for walks or anything other than sitting in her own dirt in a hot tub all week! She baffles me. She doesn’t do us fatties any favours at all, and adds to the stereotype that we’re all lazy bastards 😡

Wtf is all that food about??? 2 people for 4 days??! Sorry but its absolute gluttony. Is there any proper food in there? I'm only hoping they bring alot of that back with them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.