Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I see mad Amy is still propping up her biznezzz. She must be so mad Chins now has Toni to replace her 🤣
Poor Amy, she thought she was helping them buy their dream home by bulk buying chins’ fanny fizzers, she’s been properly fucked over, no mortgage and now there’s a new stalker in town 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Work woes, Chucky toes, wonky jaw, gut on the floor, so much stress, time to do less !

2D5E5974-BFA6-406E-9746-CFD6D42B063C.jpeg

While TikTok booming ! No house moving! Enjoy my wax I don’t pay tax

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
I know we’ve said it before but she would definitely pass for someone in their 50s. She looks worse every time I see her.
She looks awful, I’m sure she’s got cholesterol spots just by her eyes

Someone asked if if she’s still doing these lives on YouTube, she got a bit shirty and said no not at the moment so many people are asking me that, zero fucks given for her loyal ‘fans’ then!

lexiloo

VIP Member
Jane needs to take a long hard look at those pics of her from tiktok and see what a mess she is, she looks bloated, red and scruffy. Her roots are terrible, hair looks filthy, I can almost smell her through my screen, why is she happy to appear on camera looking like that?
And as for someone saying she's gorgeous.......fuck me!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Look at her# 😂
In the comments there’s this person that she can’t wait to go walks with, this is her bio 😅
95088AF3-2362-44EC-A7B2-E11A1C524BAF.jpeg
C7C78A57-876A-4197-B437-F9E6BC287C72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

doctordoctor

VIP Member
They haven’t decided, the fact they’re on their uppers decided it for them! I take it the law of a traction (not my misspelling, Jane’s of course) isn’t coming up to snuff? Remember how she was manifesting all this stuff? There were books, crystals, vision board etc How’s that working out for you Jane?? 🤔

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
🤣
She’s currently up to 80 orders guys she can’t believe, she’s that happy her ear lobes are on fire!!!!
59ABCF98-27A4-4A02-8306-BE837B752008.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
I don't get the obsession over the chicken big mac, I can't stand the chicken sandwiches in there anyway, tiny amount of chicken, tasteless, greasy and then loaded with mayo, you can make one much much tastier and better for you at home, M&S do beautiful buttermilk chicken portions, crisp them up in the air fryer and have them with crispy lettuce on a decent bread option...yum! Im partial to a cheeseburger now and again but im not a maccies lover at all. Thought she couldn't even manage to finish a big mac meal anyway???? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Firebug

Chatty Member
Oh, I feel so proud I see she has taken on my suggestion of mixing the white peanuts she was trying to flog in with the pink ones.

My next prediction will be that she will slowly move over to only white peanuts which are cheaper and she is using pink tissue paper anyway so why waste money on pink ones.

Why talk about needing help, that is how having your own business works, twice the hours and half the pay, no sick leave, fewer holidays and all the worry that goes with it. Not for the faint of heart or lazy.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I wonder is she a G string kinda gal 😂
she'd have to make one out of a washing line :ROFLMAO: who are these people that befriend her? first it was oddball Amy, then the upton millards with their filthy floors and arse flashing vlogs now Toni-Anne! Does she go searching on villageidiots.com ???

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
Whether it is because I watched Jane a few times on TikTok or everyone is now selling exactly the same thing, because I swear every time I open TT there are lives of wax melts, whipped soap, making sponges or selling - ALL THE TIME. It is all exactly the same format and I have the say, hygiene isn't the best with most of them. :sick:

• Wow
It’s so embarrassing her keep saying she’s burning Herself out etc most women work full time run a household manage kids and do extra bits on the side for some extra cash 💰 and like lexi said she looks an absolute state she looks like she’s wearing a fat suit /mask for a Halloween party 🥴
I know bloody ridiculous isn’t it ... at her age I was working 10 to 12 hour shifts ... and coming home to 4 kids and housework etc we didn’t have the time to get burnt out lol
I’m in my 60’s now and I could still run rings around her ...

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s saying the people at Tesco knew how she was struggling to manage everything and would tell how how tired she looked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Typical Jane…everyone else is to blame. How could she be burning herself out? What was she doing? She was hardly at Tesco, what with being ‘vulnrabil’ and her ‘anxiety’ that comes and goes whenever it suits her. As if daft boy pushed her into leaving, she makes it sound as if the big wet lettuce put his foot down! As if he’s ever allowed an opinion! Here are my questions Jane:
what is WRONG with you?
why is nothing ever your fault?
who‘s idea was it to leave Mrs G’s possessions in the street?
who was it who put their personal life out on youtube?
who wanted to share their SW ‘journey’ with everyone?
why do you need all this validation, especially from Toni Anne (other idiots are available?)