Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
‘Galentines’ is about a million years old, once again Chins proves that she is behind the times 🥴 me and my friends used to go out on a ‘Galentines’ night out about 10 years ago, when we were all young and single 😂 haven’t heard anyone say it in forever, online or in real life. Oh deaaaaah!

She has some weird fetish with 50 shades. It’s not even that ‘rawnchhhhhy’ (as Chins would say) ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was someone on TikTok talking about these assessments which mean nothing as the seller can change the recipe as they go along and nobody is monitoring it, so it's basically a piece of paper then it's a free for all.
Shocking isn’t it ... surely an assessment should mean, that your work will be assessed to make sure it’s compliant with health and safety etc etc
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was reading when I saw they didn’t check samples before giving out the certificate

"monga, post: 8186719, member: 25499"]
So she's lying about not being able to make new scents ?
Seems to me the reason so many of these TIK TOK peeps are doing these sorts of businesses is because they don’t seem to be regulated properly so they can get away with murder.

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
There's only 14 vids left on the channel and a few comments on her community page .she's been deleting all evening then

View attachment 998572
What was the point of her doing a live asking what people wanted then her do whatever she liked anyway I feel this is an awful idea she will regret it and as a long time supporter I’m actually saddened that she’s treating the loyal following like this if it wasn’t for her recent dishonesty and her obviously not caring about followers I wouldn’t of even joined here but safe to say she’s proved this site right yet again. She also told people who PAID to be a member once they paid they could stop when they liked but would always have access to the videos once they paid to watch anytime yet another lie and now she’s going to remove them all

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
From the form she showed it looks like she’s just booked a period of time off 🥴 she did say they won’t be moving for a while now that’s what they have decided 🙄 I think they thought they could move with just a few hundred quid saved up , they are so thick 🥴

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I bet the staff at Tesco are thrilled she's gone so they get a chance to have their chosen holidays instead of her getting first dibs because she gathered up everyone's forms and handed them in.....to be helpful ;)

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
I toyed with idea of setting up a home bizzness a few years ago and did a course on it with the local college to get my ducks in a row. The first thing they said on the first night wasn't 'tell us about your product' or 'show us your financials' it was 'are you sure you have the discipline to be self-employed?'. They followed on saying as your own boss you don't have to phone anyone to take a sick day, you don't have to explain why you missed a deadline, no-one is going to ask why you were late to work or support you in getting your work done if you're having personal issues. It was a solid pass from me - because I know the kind of person I am :LOL: She'd do well to look in the mirror.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I think she must have read my comment about other sellers being more entertaining and interactive hence the grandma/grandad dancing 🤣

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
They’re really black tonight she’s so unhealthy looking that’s probably why she’s always tired View attachment 1030710View attachment 1030711
God she looks terrible! She probably doesn’t sleep well, when I was a Big Bitch (as I always call my obese stage haha), I had terrible sleeping patterns coz I snored and ate shit food. Now that I am a Medium Sized Bitch, I sleep alot better. Like a full 7hrs a night and I reckon the weightloss and better eating has contributed 🙂

I wouldnt be surprised if Jane had sleep apnea, with that roll of fat round her neck! The funny thing is, if she maintained a healthy diet/weight/lifestyle she wouldn’t be tired/run down all the time, thus wouldn’t have had to quit tesco.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Omg they are so lame. They both look about 50 and are massive! Imagine dancing over a small number of orders (if she was doing that number every day then fair enough but it’s like once a week) and likes on tik tok……Bean is over 30 and Chins is nearly 30, fucking grow up 😂😂 just shows that she needs that attention and validation. So strange.

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
If anything she’ll ramp up her shut-in tendencies to stay even ‘safer’ now the rest of world is getting back into behaving like some kind of normal. That’ll include staying well away from a care facility (‘I’d feel so vunnnnnnnnribble Charwee’) - with amped up gallbladder voice.
We will be getting loads of sad quotes later 🥴

71A30BDE-CFD2-4D72-8A01-51A694298FA2.jpeg

No more Tesco so she can eat herself to death between a couple of orders from Toni Anne 🥴

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
To be honest, if I was running a business I would not want people to see such shite videos of me on YT, state of the house, of them and how the 'products' are made! She is going to find out very quickly that TikTok can be a brutal place, there are dozens of wax sellers on there daily, chatting and working away, answering questions and engaging with their viewers. I hate Jane's standard reply 'all prices on the website' just plain lazy, she should be able to say exactly what the prices are, it's hardly a secret!!

If you have noticed that some of the sellers are using much better equipment, large wax dispensers and they can actually pipe properly! And what is it with Jane showing how customers love her bath bombs, she doesn't even make them herself! I watch Beehaven, she makes her own bath bombs, yes in her kitchen but the lengths she goes to so that everywhere is clean and tidy.

I think Jane is making a huge mistake putting all her eggs in the TikTok basket.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her Q&A = biggest load of bullshit on insta today! basically its a reply to tattle rant :ROFLMAO: she's a lazy, workshy, mean, selfish pig of a person and deserves no sympathy or bum lickage from anyone but sadly the village idiot people seem to follow her and think she's great.....I despair of the human race at times like this

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s saying the people at Tesco knew how she was struggling to manage everything and would tell how how tired she looked 🤣🤣🤣
She looks tired because she is 5 ft nothing carrying at least 17stone in weight around daily it must be effing exhausting .... I remember when I was that size everyday was a struggle and that’s the truth of it.