Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of the lucky dips 🥴
8FA2D38A-D56E-41A9-9EC0-572A447FFBB0.jpeg

She’s put the lucky dips out of stock as she does not want to get overwhelmed and will put them back on in an hour ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so bloody unorganised... it looks so unprofessional
she’s having enough trouble counting up to 22 ... god knows what she’ll be like when she gets to Toni’s order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can everyone tap the screen and show Jane some love 😂😂
Is that the soft cow who’s bought 40 odd lucky dips?! Jesus, she’s worse than Amy and obviously special 🤪
That's her ! Toni Anne

• Haha
I wonder is she a G string kinda gal 😂
she'd have to make one out of a washing line :ROFLMAO: who are these people that befriend her? first it was oddball Amy, then the upton millards with their filthy floors and arse flashing vlogs now Toni-Anne! Does she go searching on villageidiots.com ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she'd have to make one out of a washing line :ROFLMAO: who are these people that befriend her? first it was oddball Amy, then the upton millards with their filthy floors and arse flashing vlogs now Toni-Anne! Does she go searching on villageidiots.com ???
She's the biggest idiot in the village so .... 😂

I can't think of anything worse than having a vaporub wax melt:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
She's the biggest idiot in the village so .... 😂

I can't think of anything worse than having a vaporub wax melt:sick:
Same! and calpol....WTF...yes I want my house to smell like all the days my kids were poorly and I tried to syringe calpol into their mouths, daft twit

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.