Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to go to work a lot earlier than that didn't she? πŸ€” is she just dropped the bean to the station?
Yep, personal shopping assistants start much earlier. I'm Convinced she left ages ago and has been bullshitting ever since.

Reactions: 11
Yep, personal shopping assistants start much earlier. I'm Convinced she left ages ago and has been bullshitting ever since.
I think she’s been on sick leave this entire time and was leaving the bean to work as she needs the car for the post office run.

7D06BF07-5DBA-4700-94B8-F14A03A13CDC.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she said she had that drop n go service

I bet Toni Ann is one of them and the other 3 are her rottweiler mods πŸ˜‚
I've used Royal Mail drop and go and collections in work and I've never had someone measure them in front of me πŸ€” it would be defeating the object for quickness πŸ˜„

• Haha
I've used Royal Mail drop and go and collections in work and I've never had someone measure them in front of me πŸ€” it would be defeating the object for quickness πŸ˜„
Maybe she cancelled it ? is there a charge for it ! i deff remember her saying she had it and the lady at the post office dreaded seeing her coming with the bags .

I remember too
I think someone asked her on a YT live did she not have the drop off service and she said she did it was so handy not having to queue, she used to to leave the bags off and the little lady in the PO sorted it but she hated seeing her coming with so many bags .

She might have form for trying to sneak things into a cheaper rate that are actually too large for it and they’re clamping down in her 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at her# πŸ˜‚
In the comments there’s this person that she can’t wait to go walks with, this is her bio πŸ˜…
95088AF3-2362-44EC-A7B2-E11A1C524BAF.jpeg
C7C78A57-876A-4197-B437-F9E6BC287C72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact the card said good luck and not your will be missed or anything more personal says it all and most people have a little leaving do a few drinks but I bet they have their own version to celebrate which will involve take away and the sofa

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.