Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolling through Tiktok and was surprised to see Charlie and his new bird......I thought he liked the fatties? 🤣
Maybe that's the reason for the " working late " and sudden weightloss :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Charlie would ever cheat he is far to loyal but I bet you he often thinks about how different life would be with a woman who can go out without fearing she might tit herself and who is able to hold down a full time Job I mean he wouldn’t ever mention this to her he will fill her with compliments day she is amazing and how he doesn’t mind her anxiety and it’s all part of her and he loves her followed by you try so hard you work so hard you can do so much more now than you used to and IM PROUD OF YOU when in reality he would put up with anyone that would have it and just happens he got Jane who wants to stay in a damp flat wearing his clothes never going out and happy to take out of season budget holidays where they stay in and do the exact thing they do at home watch TV and go for a drive I don’t know how anyone is happy in “that little life”

Reactions: 7
She’s a terrible affliction, everytime her elbow bends her mouth opens 😂

The 80’s answer to a bath bomb 😂
43C2C0CA-9845-4680-94F6-E6EDD82DA0BE.jpeg

Janes new Mother’s Day range

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember getting Cussons ones, think they came with matching talcum

Yeah they were like the chalk you use on a snooker cue they took about a year to dissolve in the bath 😂
The water needed to be 100 degrees before they could dissolve

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That insta of waves crashing against the shore 🤣🤣 Charlie boy be getting excited

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great to have you back x...She's easily pleased 😂 maybe Janes the same or daftboy for that matter 🥴

Did we not call it 😂View attachment 1043411
Ah Thankyou ! We,ve had a couple of holidays #makingmemories. Xx

Well sex is a good form of exercise for weightloss so it's possible 😂🤣😂
It’s not gonna happen with chins is it? She would be mortified if getting jiggy meant the motions could make her throw up with her having a full stomach. Don’t think she would ever get over the waste of food as it comes back up…on Charlie 🤢🤢🤢

What’s the crashing waves meant to signify? (I’m almost frightened to ask 😲)
The only things that will get her waves crashing and those juices flowing is food and lots of it. Gastric orgasms from Jane nothing else as Charlie would need a telescopic extension to find his way in through that lot of white blubber. He could always throw a bag of flour to find the wet patch but there again it would be her bleeping mush that would be dripping with gastric juices nothing else !

One thing that tubster doesn’t do is bleeping float ! Who’s she trying to kid ?🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.