Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s either with baby or pie 😬😬😬

E88F56EF-BDDF-4C5D-A445-BC0E73F47DFB.jpeg

Bloody state of it all

Also has
New sponges that are for cleaning ( but they don’t contain cleaning ingredients) lol they just freshen up ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is her whipped soap covered in packing peanuts? Is she buying it in now!

The mods are so full of shite 🙄

l
597CDDDE-AB3B-4887-880F-03544BEB5DDB.jpeg

Did the live cut off ?

The only genuine thing she’s posted
5922155D-E5CB-4629-9942-0796E89F93EE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she growing out her streaks? That’s a lot of re growth if she’s not!
Yes! Hasn’t been to a hairdresser in months by the look of it! ..,meanwhile 🙄
02DAB975-41C6-4045-9444-92B703CCD23A.jpg

Hope you’re doing OK Muzical after your recent bereavement x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she ain’t got time to make the bed ? Bet she has time for the sofa and Netflix 🙄
She literally does nothing 🥴

Why is her whipped soap covered in packing peanuts? Is she buying it in now!

The mods are so full of shite 🙄

lView attachment 1006056

Did the live cut off ?

The only genuine thing she’s posted View attachment 1006113
She looks ill. She needs to get to bed at a reasonable time then she wouldn't stay in bed all day and some fresh air would give her some colour in her cheeks. She has decided that she wants to hide away shrivel up at her age and be housebound, perhaps some counseling is needed..
how does she not realise that if she actually took pride in her own personal hygiene and health that she might sell more products.

RIght now the majority of people see a person who is greedy for money and couldn't give a tit about her business image at all.

Why would you buy soap off someone who looks like they don't use it and don't wash their hair or even make any effort to do anything other than inflate

Reactions: 9
The markets flooded with these sellers, as consumers we can pick and choose who we want to buy from why would you buy a £10 dip from her with 4 items when another girl does 6 items and puts more effort in. She won’t last

Yes! Hasn’t been to a hairdresser in months by the look of it! ..,meanwhile 🙄View attachment 1006427

Hope you’re doing OK Muzical after your recent bereavement x
Hi Monga, thank you for asking. I’m struggling to be honest, it’s hard to accept he’s gone when only 8 weeks ago I was swimming in the sea and spent a wonderful 2 weeks with him in Cyprus where he lived. Im being plagued with anxiety and horrendous panic attacks. Luckily I am married to a Doctor and I feel safe, but even so the panic attacks are awful. I guess it will take time to grieve for the brother I loved so much. Hope you’re ok. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeepers that is not a good shot of her! Her face is like the full moon! She must spend the day scoffing.

Is she growing out her streaks? That’s a lot of re growth if she’s not!
She can’t afford a regular hairdresser like normal people so let’s it get way out of control for her next appointment when she gets the money off Charlie she’s commented before about how her hairdresser knows what she’s like I bet the hairdresser hates having to deal with so much root growth just ask Jane can save a few quid the tight arse

Reactions: 8
She can’t afford a regular hairdresser like normal people so let’s it get way out of control for her next appointment when she gets the money off Charlie she’s commented before about how her hairdresser knows what she’s like I bet the hairdresser hates having to deal with so much root growth just ask Jane can save a few quid the tight arse
Her hairs in terrible condition she’d be better off going dark to let it recover, especially if she’s going live looking like she’s just crawled out of bed and not showered in weeks 🤢

She looks ill. She needs to get to bed at a reasonable time then she wouldn't stay in bed all day and some fresh air would give her some colour in her cheeks. She has decided that she wants to hide away shrivel up at her age and be housebound, perhaps some counseling is needed..
how does she not realise that if she actually took pride in her own personal hygiene and health that she might sell more products.

RIght now the majority of people see a person who is greedy for money and couldn't give a tit about her business image at all.

Why would you buy soap off someone who looks like they don't use it and don't wash their hair or even make any effort to do anything other than inflate
It was a terrible mistake giving up the only social contact she had and Charlie will pay the price for it, not just financially but personally he’ll end up running the bizznizz as well as being her carer he’ll have no free time at all.

Last edited:
Her hairs in terrible condition she’d be better off going dark to let it recover, especially if she’s going live looking like she’s just crawled out of bed and not showered in weeks 🤢

It was a terrible mistake giving up the only social contact she had and Charlie will pay the price for it, not just financially but personally he’ll end up running the bizznizz as well as being her carer he’ll have no free time at all.
No wonder Mrs G doesn't like Jane.

Whether it is because I watched Jane a few times on TikTok or everyone is now selling exactly the same thing, because I swear every time I open TT there are lives of wax melts, whipped soap, making sponges or selling - ALL THE TIME. It is all exactly the same format and I have the say, hygiene isn't the best with most of them. :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Whether it is because I watched Jane a few times on TikTok or everyone is now selling exactly the same thing, because I swear every time I open TT there are lives of wax melts, whipped soap, making sponges or selling - ALL THE TIME. It is all exactly the same format and I have the say, hygiene isn't the best with most of them. :sick:
Bloody algorithms

I think she's on at 6 and then opening the website at 7 lets see how many orders she gets without the lucky dips .

Reactions: 6
I wonder at what point she will realise she doesn’t want to gain anymore weight I think she’s got depression the first thing to go if often person hygiene but she’s also cut off from the outside world and only gets comfort from eating like someone said she will regret giving up her only contact with the real world she’s explained anxiety before and how it was and I think it got worse and she is avoiding everything which just reinforces the anxiety and I do feel a bit sorry for Charlie since he has to deal with plus keep her financially and also do basic chores she should be doing it won’t be long until she never leaves the flat next step will be parcels collected from the door so she doesn’t even have to drop them at the post office and it’s an awful thing to see from such a young woman I often forget she is only young really since she acts like someone who has given up on life already I don’t know how Charlie puts up with it he has absolutely no life anymore outside of work and used to have so many hobbies and friends instead of Jane playing boss girl she needs to get some help with her obvious mental health issues and then work on leading a normal life with her HUSBAND and make memories that are more than an out of season oap holiday in which all they do is sit in eating and watching telly of all the years I’ve watched her I’ve never seen them do anything together really not once a cinema trip or bowling the odd cheap mea out but even then most were cancelled to eat in the car how can they not see how strange that is

Reactions: 10
I wonder at what point she will realise she doesn’t want to gain anymore weight I think she’s got depression the first thing to go if often person hygiene but she’s also cut off from the outside world and only gets comfort from eating like someone said she will regret giving up her only contact with the real world she’s explained anxiety before and how it was and I think it got worse and she is avoiding everything which just reinforces the anxiety and I do feel a bit sorry for Charlie since he has to deal with plus keep her financially and also do basic chores she should be doing it won’t be long until she never leaves the flat next step will be parcels collected from the door so she doesn’t even have to drop them at the post office and it’s an awful thing to see from such a young woman I often forget she is only young really since she acts like someone who has given up on life already I don’t know how Charlie puts up with it he has absolutely no life anymore outside of work and used to have so many hobbies and friends instead of Jane playing boss girl she needs to get some help with her obvious mental health issues and then work on leading a normal life with her HUSBAND and make memories that are more than an out of season oap holiday in which all they do is sit in eating and watching telly of all the years I’ve watched her I’ve never seen them do anything together really not once a cinema trip or bowling the odd cheap mea out but even then most were cancelled to eat in the car how can they not see how strange that is
Imagine if they had a child, it too would be a shut in ,she wouldn't take it anywhere on her own . Look at where they live so many lovely walks ,bars and restaurants yet they make use of none of it ,they may as well be living on an island in the middle of the ocean for all they see of the outside world.

I wouldn't buy anything to do with cleaning or grooming from her, she looks like she's slept in a skip for a fortnight 🤮 a fully loaded soap sponge is required for sure!!! ponger

• Haha
I wouldn't buy anything to do with cleaning or grooming from her, she looks like she's slept in a skip for a fortnight 🤮 a fully loaded soap sponge is required for sure!!! ponger
She’s taking over where Tan left off 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.