Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
She was obviously only in to clear her locker after shielding/sick pay for so long ,she was surprised they entered her in the Christmas raffle at work remember she posted the present she got with the raffle ticket attached thanking them, surely if she was in work it would've known she was in the raffle and it wouldn't have come across as a surprise🤷‍♀️
Would love an ex colleague to come and spill some tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
2 bed houses in Eastbourne average about £270K and up to approx £325K and 3 beds £385K average higher if you want it closer to the seafront .... that is not expensive if you take into consideration a 2 bed in my area can go for £850K upwards and a 3 bed you won’t get much change out of 1 million...
The real truthful version Jane is you will not qualify for a mortgage until you get off you’re arse and work in full time employment...

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s so fucking rude someone asked how much a sponge was and a she was all offended saying she pays a lot of money for her website and they should go look

• Wow
  • Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Never known a grown adult woman want love heart shaped soap slices ever? Or bags of scented dust? Who's buying this shit?
I’ve never understood the fascination of a load of dyed shite floating in my bath 🤢 it’s not for me

Jo-nos

VIP Member
How much are the death dips? How much is the fruitcake spending?
You get 2 dips for a fiver so she’s spent £260 silly cow she is

I’m sure she’s anaemic. There isn’t an ounce of nutrition passes her lips, she’s completely malnourished. Her diet is appalling, you just need to look at her to see that. She’s storing up huge health problems…
They had a Tesco lamb curry for tea so more processed microwave crap

• Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
The beanbag looks to have lost weight must be worked to death no time to eat 😂View attachment 1038224View attachment 1038226

View attachment 1038240
Gutted I don’t get to see many of her lives, I cant believe the ways she‘s ditched YouTube as she makes more money on TikTok, what a shock, Jane is all about the ££££ as we’ve always said. People can say what they want about us tattlers but we know bullshit when we see it 😂. Agree, bean does look like he’s lost a bit of weight, chins will be raging (remember her face when bean used to lose more weight than her 😂) because she’ll be piling it on even more now she’s not moving in Tesco, big mistake packing it in, not only for getting some steps in but the social side as well, she’ll be a recluse in that flat now. As for that soft cunt Toni Ann I have no words 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So if they saved like mad for their poxy wedding, why can't they do the same to get their dream house?

She's taken her lazy ways to a new level. As if she will ever want to go back to work now!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
So Jane has incredible hulked out of her trousers and has her wet wipe husband sewing them despite claiming to be flourishing in her small business & Emma Drew seems to be avoiding some sort of trouble hence her sudden departure, I miss her dickhead rants and total delusion that her and toe-knee were sex symbol influencers, what time to be alive!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Has she left tesco now then for good? I thought she wanted a mortgage? I can't be doing with her or that tiktok shite so I'm not up to date anymore! 😔

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I’ll miss her little valentine vlogs 🤣🤣🤣
Oh yes. She was looking forward to ‘date night’ with daft boy, table booked and everything (as if) ended up eating pizza at the sea front…I especially loved the drives to doggers point in the car she bought daft boy, wrapped up in blankets watching films on the iPad…comedy gold!! 😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I thought she wasn’t going to tell people when she was going away incase her soapwhips were kidnapped

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
It’s so embarrassing her keep saying she’s burning Herself out etc most women work full time run a household manage kids and do extra bits on the side for some extra cash 💰 and like lexi said she looks an absolute state she looks like she’s wearing a fat suit /mask for a Halloween party 🥴
It’s one thing that offends me the most the fact I work and also run a business at home have children and still manage to do a ton more than her it’s time management and not being lazy if she had the drive she could earn so much more make the business a success and even afford to buy a house but she does the bare minimum and has she not made the connection yet? Burnout? If she lost about 8 stone she would have more energy and get more done and not feel so worn out after one evening a week work