Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she’s got permission from her landlord or I doubt she would be fully insured for fire. Plus she would need to have had a ‘Fire check’. As I’ve said before that apartment block would go up like a tinder box with all the wax, cardboard etc she has accumulated. I doubt she would fair well in prison!
I'm sure she's invalidating their insurance in that fire hazard of a flat

Yes he was outed as a troll, I posted about it at the time but I can't for the life of me remember what had happened 😅
His friend Adcro popped up on the business forum wondering why he was blocked from his thread 😂 I thought of you and Tyler when he said who he was lol.

Don’t forget to tune in at 10guyzz
FF724D22-0B67-4835-91EC-F5DB55BEF773.jpeg

Check out her latest Tiktok 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wish she would stop using the same pics of all the pink boxes in the hall 🥴 she’s so cringe 😬

Reactions: 5
Wonder how many orders she's posted ! I bet daftboy had to spend his evening doing them she'd have went to bed for the afternoon exhaused from standing ,she was already complaining about her back .

Reactions: 7
Looks like we’ve been proved right, no sign of the golden gal of Eastbourne marina 🙄 … still in bed recovering.

She needs reporting to Eastbourne Council if she hasn't got her landlords permission. Because the landlord would get into trouble for allowing it and not making sure fire checks etc were carried out

Wonder how many orders she's posted ! I bet daftboy had to spend his evening doing them she'd have went to bed for the afternoon exhaused from standing ,she was already complaining about her back .
Bet she only managed about 20 parcels yesterday

It is dangerous having all those chemicals and packaging stacked up under a flat complex, especially as she’s always burning candles and leaving them unattended while she’s in packing orders.

Bet she only managed about 20 parcels yesterday
She’d have handed most to Charlie the minute he walked through the door, she’ll play on her anxiety saying she’s so stressed as she can’t cope alone.

Reactions: 8
I don't get the obsession over the chicken big mac, I can't stand the chicken sandwiches in there anyway, tiny amount of chicken, tasteless, greasy and then loaded with mayo, you can make one much much tastier and better for you at home, M&S do beautiful buttermilk chicken portions, crisp them up in the air fryer and have them with crispy lettuce on a decent bread option...yum! Im partial to a cheeseburger now and again but im not a maccies lover at all. Thought she couldn't even manage to finish a big mac meal anyway???? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I see she’s still packing the 90 orders from Tuesday if she didn’t piss about so much she’s have had them all done and posted by now

Reactions: 9
I see she’s still packing the 90 orders from Tuesday if she didn’t piss about so much she’s have had them all done and posted by now
exactly 90 orders at 15 mins each (generous more like less than 10) gives 22.5 hours, she has had two and a half days more than enough time.

at 10 mins a time its only 15 hours...less than two days work.

and all her little ladies helping her would get packing even faster ;):LOL:

She don’t even post on her insta page for the biznessss 🥴 mind you I wouldn’t want her to burn out taking some pics 😜

• Haha
exactly 90 orders at 15 mins each (generous more like less than 10) gives 22.5 hours, she has had two and a half days more than enough time.

at 10 mins a time its only 15 hours...less than two days work.

and all her little ladies helping her would get packing even faster ;):LOL:
To be fair it shouldn’t even take ten mins but she faffs about then spends five mins gossiping to Toni Ann in between

Is that the beanbags jumper? The one he wore with the camel coat 🧥

She says she’s behind with everything and god knows how she done this along with Tesco 🤣
9E26D69E-75B4-4503-9AF3-D9F8725120E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh, I feel so proud I see she has taken on my suggestion of mixing the white peanuts she was trying to flog in with the pink ones.

My next prediction will be that she will slowly move over to only white peanuts which are cheaper and she is using pink tissue paper anyway so why waste money on pink ones.

Why talk about needing help, that is how having your own business works, twice the hours and half the pay, no sick leave, fewer holidays and all the worry that goes with it. Not for the faint of heart or lazy.

Reactions: 12
She'll never last doing this it's too much work for her ,you can tell she's struggling with it all .

Reactions: 9
Should these not be kept out of site 👀
DA693F90-2FC8-46AC-A7AE-65F8B7F1993E.jpeg

The customer might not want everyone to see the order and number 🥴

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.