Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fook me she is looking more and more like The Penguin each day 😮

Well she'll have a shock if she gives up Tesco (though I suspect she already has!)

What she doesn't realise is that routine is her lifeline, so now without a job to go to she'll just sit around the flat chatting tit on TikTok eating. And get bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They'll be rolling her out of there come Christmas, she said she feels under so much pressure to get the orders out nxt day but she has to keep reminding herself she's not the Amazon warehouse 😂

• Haha
They'll be rolling her out of there come Christmas, she said she feels under so much pressure to get the orders out nxt day but she has to keep reminding herself she's not the Amazon warehouse 😂
She's pathetic. I clear out my wardrobe a couple of times a year and can rack up about 80 sales in one go on vinted and eBay. I manage to get them all packed up and posted in about 2 days??

It takes me a couple of hours. All she's got to do is read the details off a website. She's got a label printer too. But then we've seen how slow she is at reading, packing and picking on her crappy lives. Like a slug

Reactions: 8
She's pathetic. I clear out my wardrobe a couple of times a year and can rack up about 80 sales in one go on vinted and eBay. I manage to get them all packed up and posted in about 2 days??

It takes me a couple of hours. All she's got to do is read the details off a website. She's got a label printer too. But then we've seen how slow she is at reading, packing and picking on her crappy lives. Like a slug
She couldn't even count how many orders she had when someone asked how many were in the lineup and it only added to 8 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll soon be the size of a warehouse.

Reactions: 8
She’ll soon be the size of a warehouse.
They’ll need a warehouse to house her there’s an eclipse everytime she bends over I can’t see her being able to do that for much longer.

• Haha
Why do I feel like this is exactly how their child will look 😭 and at about 15 years old

I don’t know why she goes on about pressure to get orders out just stick a dispatch time on your website and that’s it if people clearly say dispatched within two working days they won’t mind but stop taking weeks to pack them and then lie about delays I think it’s because if you remember (and probably why youtube packs were deleted) she used to save all orders to the pack with me lives so if you order Monday you have to wait until Friday to see it being packed then it posted out on the Monday so a customer is then getting their order over a week after ordering if the pressure is to much now then bloody hell nora what will be like if her business ever did take off many small business have 60 a DAY not a week and manage fine it’s literaaallllyyy her only job

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1019647

Bet she still won’t go
If anything she’ll ramp up her shut-in tendencies to stay even ‘safer’ now the rest of world is getting back into behaving like some kind of normal. That’ll include staying well away from a care facility (‘I’d feel so vunnnnnnnnribble Charwee’) - with amped up gallbladder voice.

If anything she’ll ramp up her shut-in tendencies to stay even ‘safer’ now the rest of world is getting back into behaving like some kind of normal. That’ll include staying well away from a care facility (‘I’d feel so vunnnnnnnnribble Charwee’) - with amped up gallbladder voice.
We will be getting loads of sad quotes later 🥴

71A30BDE-CFD2-4D72-8A01-51A694298FA2.jpeg

No more Tesco so she can eat herself to death between a couple of orders from Toni Anne 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it wasn’t for Toni Anne she wouldn’t have a business 😂

What does she do with it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jane needs to take a long hard look at those pics of her from tiktok and see what a mess she is, she looks bloated, red and scruffy. Her roots are terrible, hair looks filthy, I can almost smell her through my screen, why is she happy to appear on camera looking like that?
And as for someone saying she's gorgeous.......duck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well the headhunted bean transferred back to Eastbourne because he was too stupid to realise the 6 hours of travelling a day would take its toll 🙄 and chins is the only person I know that can change her hours/days on a weekly basis 🥴 bet Tesco hold an after hours party 🎉 to celebrate more canteen food being available now chins is on a sabbatical 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.