Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words, she was ripped to shreds on tattle when on YouTube, this thread is more active than ever, she might as well get back on there!

Code for we can’t afford it because I’m too lazy to get a full time job
She didn't have her rottweiler mods keeping her safe ,that's what she means .Too many home truths on YT ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine reading all this about yourself and becoming an even bigger bleep 🥴 the mind boggles 😵💫 id be taking a good look at myself , but to be honest I think she’s just so thick nothing matters because she don’t really understand anything 🥴

Looks like she’s gonna build herself a unit
4F7CCDBD-297E-45E8-9374-35EFB489DE02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 bed houses in Eastbourne average about £270K and up to approx £325K and 3 beds £385K average higher if you want it closer to the seafront .... that is not expensive if you take into consideration a 2 bed in my area can go for £850K upwards and a 3 bed you won’t get much change out of 1 million...
The real truthful version Jane is you will not qualify for a mortgage until you get off you’re arse and work in full time employment...

Reactions: 12
Nah we don’t want to talk ya muppet 😂
EDDAC3C2-B301-45B5-B7D8-AC6D4481641C.jpeg

She’ll be easy pleased in the bedroom then 😁
F8A2DD09-77C1-43B4-BADC-E5D3ED3A41C2.jpeg

So this is Toni Anne 🥴
892E86E2-A72A-4E47-B8B0-370729DC6818.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her ponytail looks like a beige 1950s headscarf compared to her dark brown roots. If she's growing it out would she not just dye the whole mop brown? It looks bloody awful :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 22.09.42.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
This is the real reason they're hanging on to chins, the fruit loops are there for any potential drama! They keep on about silent watchers 🙄 if chins didn't have a tattle page they wouldn't be interested! Who are the saddos again?? Go watch eastenders you dickheads ffs 😄

:p

Imagine reading all this about yourself and becoming an even bigger bleep 🥴 the mind boggles 😵💫 id be taking a good look at myself , but to be honest I think she’s just so thick nothing matters because she don’t really understand anything 🥴

Looks like she’s gonna build herself a unit View attachment 1042494
The expression 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Looks like she’s gonna build herself a unit View attachment 1042494
Is that another shirt of Mr Beans again? Can she really not fit in any of her own clothes, or is she just “so busy guys” that she hasn’t got time to wash them. lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Typical Jane…everyone else is to blame. How could she be burning herself out? What was she doing? She was hardly at Tesco, what with being ‘vulnrabil’ and her ‘anxiety’ that comes and goes whenever it suits her. As if daft boy pushed her into leaving, she makes it sound as if the big wet lettuce put his foot down! As if he’s ever allowed an opinion! Here are my questions Jane:
what is WRONG with you?
why is nothing ever your fault?
who‘s idea was it to leave Mrs G’s possessions in the street?
who was it who put their personal life out on youtube?
who wanted to share their SW ‘journey’ with everyone?
why do you need all this validation, especially from Toni Anne (other idiots are available?)

Reactions: 12
Gonna go out on a limb here and say she totally wrote that one herself. Shocker :ROFLMAO:

Typical Jane…everyone else is to blame. How could she be burning herself out? What was she doing? She was hardly at Tesco, what with being ‘vulnrabil’ and her ‘anxiety’ that comes and goes whenever it suits her. As if daft boy pushed her into leaving, she makes it sound as if the big wet lettuce put his foot down! As if he’s ever allowed an opinion! Here are my questions Jane:
what is WRONG with you?
why do you need all this validation, especially from Toni Anne (other idiots are available?)
She is such a manipulative wench and he is so eager to please (God knows why...run Charlie and don't ever look back!) that I reckon the moment she started whining in her gallbladder voice about being tired from doing nuffink other than scoffing biccies in her slippers he thought 'what would a strong manly husband do other than protect his wife' and so was totally on board with her quitting Tesco to focus on using the Golden Fry jug to make a handful of hobby craft wax blobs once a week. This is what two twits who find each other in life look like :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Fancy writing questions to yourself saying how fabulous you are 🤣 you got him writing love letters to himself and with her too 😵💫 bloody hell what a pair 🥴🥴

• Haha
Nah we don’t want to talk ya muppet 😂View attachment 1042584

She’ll be easy pleased in the bedroom then 😁View attachment 1042591

So this is Toni Anne 🥴 View attachment 1042597
Another blobby Ill looking bleep then ! Definitely a pattern here with flaps and here band of followers, everyone that has the misfortune to be allowed into chins inner circle has a certain look to them 🤢🤢
That Jodi needs to get a life ! FFs achieving a wide on snapping snap bars !!!!

• Haha
2 bed houses in Eastbourne average about £270K and up to approx £325K and 3 beds £385K average higher if you want it closer to the seafront .... that is not expensive if you take into consideration a 2 bed in my area can go for £850K upwards and a 3 bed you won’t get much change out of 1 million...
The real truthful version Jane is you will not qualify for a mortgage until you get off you’re arse and work in full time employment...
If they wanted to buy a house for £270k they would have to have a 10% deposit (27k) and be earning a combined income of over 68k to qualify for the remaining mortgage. So even if Jane worked full time at Tesco they wouldn't be able to buy an average 2 bed in Eastbourne.

what is WRONG with you?
When she says Charlie wanted her to what she means is she’s been using gall bladders voice for weeks moaning how busy she is she can’t cope so that he can be manipulated into thinking it’s his idea since he can’t handle anymore moaning 🙄

Gonna go out on a limb here and say she totally wrote that one herself. Shocker :ROFLMAO:

She is such a manipulative wench and he is so eager to please (God knows why...run Charlie and don't ever look back!) that I reckon the moment she started whining in her gallbladder voice about being tired from doing nuffink other than scoffing biccies in her slippers he thought 'what would a strong manly husband do other than protect his wife' and so was totally on board with her quitting Tesco to focus on using the Golden Fry jug to make a handful of hobby craft wax blobs once a week. This is what two twits who find each other in life look like :LOL:
Only just read this after I replied but it’s exactly how it went 😂

Reactions: 5
Fancy writing questions to yourself saying how fabulous you are 🤣 you got him writing love letters to himself and with her too 😵💫 bloody hell what a pair 🥴🥴
And thanking herself and calling herself ‘my beautiful wife Jane’ on his SM. With the best will in the world, nobody could call her beautiful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another blobby Ill looking bleep then ! Definitely a pattern here with flaps and here band of followers, everyone that has the misfortune to be allowed into chins inner circle has a certain look to them 🤢🤢
That Jodi needs to get a life ! FFs achieving a wide on snapping snap bars !!!!
Great to have you back x...She's easily pleased 😂 maybe Janes the same or daftboy for that matter 🥴

Did we not call it 😂
43CA20D2-59DA-4F90-822A-D08CA18F17D8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.