Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, thank you to @Sweatybetty for the great title suggestion

If someone could do a recap that would be grand

Tattle on folks......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also watch a lot of other sellers and like you say they are on all the time busy. And a lot more interactive and fun than just a glimpse of chins penguin nose. But don’t forget she doesn’t start work till late afternoon.

Reactions: 6
Jane has put in a leave request from her ten minute shift at Tesco
Thinks she’s queen of TikTok
Has treated herself to yet ANOTHER new drink bottle this time only 99 free postage
She’s so so so so busy
Still only putting stock of 5 on then shares how delighted she is to have sold out
Boring Bean is forced to work for her at the weekend as a witch box boy and moderator
They still won’t go out
Still no house or mortgage
Claiming she needs a unit as she’s such a entrepreneur

Not really much to catch up on it’s the same old same old with the gammons

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The cringe watching this, Scammons running round with a mic 🎤 like a celeb , she was a chunky monkey even back then

Who would want a Vicks wax melt 🤢
57AA9004-980A-488C-9672-5C582ECDDB58.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
‘Galentines’ is about a million years old, once again Chins proves that she is behind the times 🥴 me and my friends used to go out on a ‘Galentines’ night out about 10 years ago, when we were all young and single 😂 haven’t heard anyone say it in forever, online or in real life. Oh deaaaaah!

She has some weird fetish with 50 shades. It’s not even that ‘rawnchhhhhy’ (as Chins would say) ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Galentines’ is about a million years old, once again Chins proves that she is behind the times 🥴 me and my friends used to go out on a ‘Galentines’ night out about 10 years ago, when we were all young and single 😂 haven’t heard anyone say it in forever, online or in real life. Oh deaaaaah!

She has some weird fetish with 50 shades. It’s not even that ‘rawnchhhhhy’ (as Chins would say) ffs!!
She's like a pervy old woman who's shagging days are well behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She said her and daft boy watch it all the time 🥴

Maybe that's what the round leather bed was all about 😂 only she preferred a fish supper at Bridgerton

• Haha
  • Sick
Just a thought but surely she’s not even making £1000 profit as most people take a photo of their submitted tax return online once they have done end of year stuff she took a photo of an empty folder 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She couldn’t be making any profit ,most of the stuff is selling for £2.50 and it’s taking her from one week till the next to pack it, where would the profit lie.

Reactions: 7
There's no way in hell she's making any money from this - I make and sell wax melts (on the side - because theres no way I'd give up my day job, I started as it was something the kids wanted to make for their nanna and it seemed a shame to waste the kit after they got bored) and even though I'm stocked in a couple of local shops, its just really pocket money/extra savings as you couldn't pay the bills with it. The market is saturated with it all and her attitude towards potential customers is absolutely mindboggling!!!

Reactions: 10
Wonder what time she's on today !
There's no way in hell she's making any money from this - I make and sell wax melts (on the side - because theres no way I'd give up my day job, I started as it was something the kids wanted to make for their nanna and it seemed a shame to waste the kit after they got bored) and even though I'm stocked in a couple of local shops, its just really pocket money/extra savings as you couldn't pay the bills with it. The market is saturated with it all and her attitude towards potential customers is absolutely mindboggling!!!
I think the others do it as a sideline but she's convinced she's going to rival the Amazon warehouse with her Muchlovejane brand 😂

• Haha
Wonder what time she's on today !

I think the others do it as a sideline but she's convinced she's going to rival the Amazon warehouse with her Muchlovejane brand 😂
I don't get all the 'extra' tit (the bows, the handcuffs, the packing peanuts etc) the only thing people want is highly scented, well made melts.... considering her hygiene levels I wonder if anyone's got an 'extra' they didn't ask for :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get all the 'extra' tit (the bows, the handcuffs, the packing peanuts etc) the only thing people want is highly scented, well made melts.... considering her hygiene levels I wonder if anyone's got an 'extra' they didn't ask for :ROFLMAO:
They've probably got a few unwanted extras 😂 she's surely got to be in the red with the amount she wastes on all those glittery streamers ,bows , pink clamshells and all the other tit she buys , I wonder does daft boy get to see their bank balance :sneaky:

I watched one of her silly tiktoks and then the next one that came on, was about a woman who'd burnt her flat out and was telling everyone to throw the wax melts and oil burners in the bin! 😳 do they know something we don't?! 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
I miss the weightloss bullshit.

This girl boss/boss babe crap is painful BUT...... is it wrong that I'm itching to catch a live because I need to see the madness for myself 😂

• Haha
She’s live now and someone is asking if they can be a rep for the biznessss 🥴
A6DCB73A-868C-433D-AA2B-69DD26C7102A.jpeg

And still no face

She’s got 1 to 2 orders lol
Keeps saying if you wanna order go to website 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.