Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve said it before but she would definitely pass for someone in their 50s. She looks worse every time I see her.
She looks awful, I’m sure she’s got cholesterol spots just by her eyes

Someone asked if if she’s still doing these lives on YouTube, she got a bit shirty and said no not at the moment so many people are asking me that, zero fucks given for her loyal ‘fans’ then!

Reactions: 13
What’s the bean up to in the back? There’s a lot of banging going on 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how unprofessional she kept saying how much her website cost her and she pays lots for her website who says that it’s none of the customer business is that how she tries to sell? Making people feel bad for her and I’m sure she said her website was FREE when she made it she put it on her story I did have a little chuckle at her dressed as the honey monster watching hair and all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the bean up to in the back? There’s a lot of banging going on 😮
Maybe he's having a date night with a blow up doll 😂

Where else would you put them 👀
EB95B3E2-1B20-4744-930B-EC8B93116E0D.jpeg

EB633830-7805-40AF-B586-94982137D31B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s taking him to hobby craft tomorrow to buy some bags. Poor bloke the height of his weekend excitement ffs

Reactions: 10
how unprofessional she kept saying how much her website cost her and she pays lots for her website who says that it’s none of the customer business is that how she tries to sell? Making people feel bad for her and I’m sure she said her website was FREE when she made it she put it on her story I did have a little chuckle at her dressed as the honey monster watching hair and all
She will probably have read the post on here earlier about her not having earn't much if she couldn’t afford the £120 assessment charge without selling her lucky dip bags ... hence the website is very expensive 🤣

Maybe he's having a date night with a blow up doll 😂

Where else would you put them 👀View attachment 1026274

View attachment 1026298
Lord above the mind boggles at just how stupid her followers are ... and WTF would you continue to buy wax melts if you have 66 of the fuckers already Jesus that Toni is worse than bloody Amy and that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha
She looks tired because she is 5 ft nothing carrying at least 17stone in weight around daily it must be effing exhausting .... I remember when I was that size everyday was a struggle and that’s the truth of it.
She always makes me feel better about myself because she is the same height as me and I'm a good 5-6 stone lighter than her

Reactions: 11
Oh yes. She was looking forward to ‘date night’ with daft boy, table booked and everything (as if) ended up eating pizza at the sea front…I especially loved the drives to doggers point in the car she bought daft boy, wrapped up in blankets watching films on the iPad…comedy gold!! 😂😂
Have they still got that car ?

Has she deleted all those packing videos on YouTube now and moved to Tiktok ?

I guess she does tik tok lives as they are auto removed when live finishes a bit dodgy isn’t it and she deleted much love Jane videos from youtube probably fiddling her accounts or something isn’t declared lol

Reactions: 10
I guess she does tik tok lives as they are auto removed when live finishes a bit dodgy isn’t it and she deleted much love Jane videos from youtube probably fiddling her accounts or something isn’t declared lol
That’s what I was thinking too !

Reactions: 7
I very much doubt she has anything to fiddle with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re so bad folks 😂…Google image classics
0EF689E4-5E87-474B-A949-28FD21612274.jpeg
AA62ECFD-3518-475B-846A-368C69D4C3DA.jpeg
39318F7C-994D-4AAB-83EF-C86BE1B5E0AA.jpeg
D4DE7B25-35A2-411D-A308-DBC57C6FB425.jpeg
E00724E1-FFD6-4BA5-B6F1-4E55E8756B7F.jpeg
54C75DE1-FD9A-48C0-8A21-748F56CB9316.jpeg
23D00E06-0300-4118-98A5-B72F10748403.jpeg
2FE9D8D1-E917-49E4-BE2A-0E96D4E7510A.jpeg
005E8CD3-F210-44E2-8105-6311601B0667.jpeg

That’s just a few 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.